Digimon Fan Fiction ❯ Choices of the night ❯ A little trouble ( Chapter 1 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Choices of the night

Author: Ginsenshi

Co-author/ Editor: Anubis_Himura

A Takari FanFic

Started on: 6/12/2004-Finished on: 6/14/04

Home pages: http://www.freewebs.com/baltox1/

Or http://baltox1.bravehost.com

E-mail: LinkStarwind@cox.net

Genre(s): Romance story

Summary: Hikari and Takeru met at the age of 8. Now its 4 years later and there now boyfriend and girlfriend and high school kids, though Kari wishes it was more. But will it be after prom night?

Please read and review thank you.

Author note: I have never written a takari story before so don't kill me if it sounds bad please. So the prom scenes will sucks, well because I only in the 10th grade and I don't know a thing about prom night in High School nor Japanese High Schools or do they have prom night there? I don't know.

Chapter 1: A little trouble

~Shinjuku high~

Kari walked down the hallway quickly, "Man I'm late again." She says to herself. Not paying attention Kari hits someone knocking the person down, Kari turns, "Oh I'm so very sorry." Kari says as she helps the person up. "Thanks Hikari." The person says. "It's just Kari remember." She says. "Oh okay thank you Kari." The person says. "Your welcome Takeru." Kari says. "Its TK remember." He says. "Okay then your welcome TK." Kari says. "So what are you late for?" TK asks. "Math class. You?" Kari asks. "Same so we better hurry." TK says as he runs ahead of Kari. They reach they're class as the bell rings. Luckily the teacher's back is turned so Kari and TK sneak in to their seats. "Good morning." The teacher says as he turns around. "Good morning Mr.Hikayo." The class says. "Is everyone here; Davis? "Here!" Takiya? Takeru, Hikari err TK, Kari? "Here!" The teacher continues calling out names, "Good everyone's here." Mr.Hikayo says. The class goes fine all the way through. Later after the 2nd class bell rings, "Okay sayonara class." Mr. Hikayo says with a wave. Kari gets up and begins walking out of the class, "Hey Kari wait." Says someone. "Yeah? Oh… Davis… hi what can I help you with?" Kari asks. "Wanna go out on a date tomorrow?" Davis asks. "What? Uh… no thanks I have something to do tomorrow." Kari says. "Oh? What?" Davis asks. "Davis has anyone ever tolled you, you need to mind your own business." Kari says as she continues walking towards the door.

"Kari!" Shouts TK "Huh TK yeah?" Kari asks. "You wanna meet for lunch?" TK asks. "Hmm? Sure TK, sure I do." Kari says.

~Lunch time~

"Kari over here!" shouts someone. "TK? Nope just Davis." Kari says as she continues looking for TK "Kari Kamiya!" someone else shouts. "There he is." Kari says as she walks over to where TK is sitting. "Hey TK." Kari says. "So what do you have too eat?" TK asks trying to make small talk. "Um… teriyaki chicken." Kari says, "You?" Kari asks. "Remen chicken." TK says. "Trade?" Kari asks. "Sure." TK says. TK and Kari switch lunches, "Your mom's a good cook Kari." TK says. "Your mom too." Kari says. "Though I made the chicken." Kari says. "You did? Well then you're a good cook then." TK says. "Thanks." Kari says with a smile. "Uh… Kari you wanna… maybe I don't know go with me to the prom?" TK asks. "Is he asking me out on a date?" Kari asks herself. "Kari?" TK asks. "Hmm? Sure TK I'd love to." Kari says. "Really?" TK asks. "TK I said, sure now if you want I can change my mind and go with uh… Davis." Kari says with a happy smile. "Yes I'm going on a date with Takeru." Kari thinks. "Okay I'll pick you up at 8:00 then." TK says. "Okay it's a date then." Kari says as they finish eating they're lunches. "Oh TK call me please?" Kari says. "Sure." TK says.

~At Davis's table~

"WHAT!?! Kari and TG going on a date!?!" Davis whines. "You should have asked her Davis." A friend of his says. "I did, but she said, she had something to do." Davis says. "Yeah like go on a date with TG." Davis says in a whiney voice. "Oh come on there are other fish in the sea." His friend says. "Yeah but only one Kari." Davis says, "Man I hate Td." Davis says in a choked voice.

~Saturday- in Kari's house~

Kari is pacing up and down, "When is he going to call me?" Kari asks aloud. "Kari please stop your pacing your making me sick." Her brother Tai says. "Gomen ne Taichi I'm just worried he's not going to call." Kari says. "Ore no kami, Kari he's going to call you now stop pacing your acting like a father to be." Tai says. The phone rings, "Is it him?" Kari asks. "I don't know go answer and find out." Tai says as he hands the phone to Kari. "Thanks. Hello TK?" Kari asks. "Yup hi ya Kari so why'd you want me to call?" TK asks. "Just to talk." Kari says. "Oh." TK says. It is now quite on both ends as the two are thinking on what to talk about. "Ah I know, Hey TK wanna go to the Digital World and see are friends?" Kari asks. "Is the gate open?" TK asks. "I think so." Kari says. "Cool be right over just let me tell Matt." TK says as he puts down the phone to find Matt, in the background Kari can hear TK talking to Matt, "Matt I'm going to Kari's and we're going to the Digital World okay?" TK asks. "Sure oh say hi to Patamon for me please?" Matt says. "Okay." TK says as he leaves and returns to picks up the phone again, "I'll be there in a moment." TK says, "Just need to change." TK says. "Okay bye." Kari says as she hangs up the phone. "Now I need to change but what to wear?" Kari asks. Kari heads for the bathroom, showering quickly Kari gets out and puts on light blue jeans and white T-shirt, "Okay that's good now to wait for TK." Kari says as she heads for the couch. The door bell rings and Kari gets it. There it the door is TK, wearing jeans and a green shirt and his white fishermen's hat. "Ready?" TK asks as he holds out his arm to Kari, with a blush Kari takes his arm in her's. "Yup." Kari says. With this Kari and TK head for the Digital World.

~Later in the Digital World~

Patamon and Gatomon meet TK and Kari, "TK!" Patamon shouts. "Patamon hi buddy." TK says. "Kari!" Gatomon shouts. "Gatomon!" Kari shouts. Patamon, Gatomon, TK, and Kari play a game of tag. After the game of tag TK falls to the groundout of breath as does Kari, Patamon and Gatomon. "Whew." Everyone gasps out. "Ready to go back TK?" Kari asks. "Kind of…" TK says. "Okay." Kari says, "Goodbye Gatomon, Patamon!" Kari says as she opens the gate to the real world. "Bye Patamon!" TK says.