Digimon Fan Fiction ❯ Chris's story ❯ An Ally? ( Chapter 1 )

[ X - Adult: No readers under 18. Contains Graphic Adult Themes/Extreme violence. ]
Chris's Story.

by Animeleader4
Rating: NC-17
Information: This Fic, Contains a sappy angst story of my OC Chris. the other Character act OOC. warning include: Incest, Rape, Abuse, bullying, blackmail and other nasty things.

Couplings: Taito (One sided, Yamato broke up with Taichi.) Jyoumato, Yamjyou, Tairis (Abuses and rapes his younger adopted brother as a means of lashing out.) Kaisuke/Daikaizer (we cant live without it.). and to a lesser Extent Daiken/kensuke. etc. etc. I probably will add others.


Chapter 1: an ally?

Chris had been walking home from Soccer, when he ended up getting cornered by other males from his school who had obviously been stalking him. Chris was no fighter; Taichi, his only friend and brother, had never taught him because Taichi thought fighting was something people have to learn on their own.

So Chris was incessantly beaten, he began to feel like a soccer ball during practice drills. After being beaten to a pulp, helplessly dangling from the tight grip of one of them. they began to strip Chris of his clothing. When they got to his boxers, they started to play with the waistband. Chris weakly began mentally begging to himself.

Please.....no...not this.

The bullies then finished making him nude. One of them got him into 69 position.

"Your going to suck me, If you don't, I'll fuck you. If you behave, you are just receiving a BJ and doing a BJ. you won't get fucked if you’re a good boy." The bully said as he then began sucking on Chris's erection.

Chris cried in the embarrassing pain. Chris didn’t understand intimacy or love completely, but it happened so often that he knew what the other boys expected him to do. So, that’s what he always did.

Chris, took the shot of cum in his mouth, traces fell on his hand and chest. Chris cried again when he came into the other youth. Chris grew really worried because if he stunk of sweat and cum, when he gets home, Taichi would get scary.

The bullies left him like that, nude and hurt. he decided to just get dressed, go home, and face the music, the drunken, perverted, abusive music Taichi played so well. but then, in that moment. there was hope.

Yamato, who had just seen the bullies leave the boy, rushed over to the nude Chris as he was gathering his clothes.

"Chris? You okay?" Yamato said.

Chris was shocked, it had been forever since someone asked if he was okay.

"No.... I'm not Yama-kun.....I need someone to listen to me, and I need somewhere to stay for a little bit." He hoped Yamato would truly be friendly. Chris had heard that the crests were losing their meaning from Taichi.

-
You see Chris, the crests are losing their meanings, Look at me, I'm taking the cowards way out by getting drunk, and abusing my brother just because my Sister died and my love, best friend left me for another of my friends.
-

Yamato motioned for him to get into his car. "Chris, I'm gonna takeyou home okay?" "HOME????!!!" Chris gasped. "I cant go home! Taichi's gonna do horrible things to me!!!" Yamato was shocked. He thought Taichi would hit a bad period afterHikari had been killed by the traitor Daisuke and Yamato broke up withhim, but abuse his younger brother? "Chris, I didn't know Tai was capable of that. Well, I was gonna take you home but you're gonna come to my apartment fora bit okay, Chris? You can bring Priestmon via the digiport and hecan see Gabumon and Gomamon. Jyou should have plenty of advise togive you, too. Has anyone else talked to you about your problems?"Yamato asked. "Yeah Yamato, that sounds great. The only other person who talked with me was Ken, and Tai had warned me about him. He and Daisuke did kill my sister." Chris said."It's very good that you didn't trust him Chris. He would have takenyou away to the Digital World and kept you there and tortured you,until you joined his cause. I'm so glad you're on our side, Chris. I lost Takeru to the Empire. It tears away at me knowing he's Daisuke's personal slave." Yamato said with a heavy heart. "Oh, why wasn't he just murdered like Hikari?" Chris asked. "Because he's male and Hikari was nothing but a woman that they didn't need," Yamato said looking to Chris with passion.When they arrived at the apartment, Yamato showed Chris in and sat him down in a recliner. Jyou smiled and brought him some Hot Cocoa. Yamato whispered to Jyou about everything.

"Chris-kun, this seems to be a time of Turmoil for you. first I want you to know unlike Ken, you can trust us." Jyou stated to Chris with his usual loyal smile.

"hey, look who’s coming through the digiport." Jyou said as he was interrupted as Priestmon came through with the help of Chris's D3.

"Priestmon." Chris said sullenly.

"So, you’ve began sharing your problems and feelings with the others? that’s good, im very proud you are telling someone Chris." Priestmon said.

"Now Chris, Yamato and I want you to tell us what’s been happening. with Taichi-kun, what Ken told you, and anything else that bothers your cute little head." Jyou said half-smiling but serious.

"you can do it Chris. I believe in you as a friend." Yamato said.

Friend.... Friend....I have a friend...

Chris sighed as he took a drink of his hot coco and got ready to begin.



End of Chapter 1. I need idea and help for my writing as im a new writer.




Converting /tmp/phpIrNqF4 to /dev/stdout