Digimon Fan Fiction ❯ Chris's story ❯ Those who would challenge the darkness ( Chapter 2 )

[ X - Adult: No readers under 18. Contains Graphic Adult Themes/Extreme violence. ]
Chris's Story CH.2

Rating: NC-17
Warnings: Yaoi, lemon, rape, incest etc.

A/N: I should’ve mentioned this before, but this fic IS AU. That’s why I can get away with Weapons and Elemental powers.
Italics=thoughts
Bolded italics= Flashback



Chapter 2: Those who would challenge the darkness
-------------------------------------------------------------- --------------------------------------------------------------------------- ---------------------------
Chris began to remember about how Taichi treats him, and he began to tell the story.


Where to begin...


Chris got back home from school, after being beaten and abused by the bullies, and sighed with apathy, completely forgetting about the dried semen on his lips. Yagami Taichi was there, downing shot glass after shot glass of tequila. Chris knew it wouldn’t be long before the sake and vodka drinks were mixed in. Chris darted for his room, but Taichi stopped him. He stood there, in front of the door and spoke.

"Where do you think you're going, my sexy little brother?" Taichi said. He caught Chris harshly and began to force a kiss. But one taste of what was on Chris's lips made Taichi back away.

"The HELL is that shit? Is that... cum? It's not mine, and it's not yours, it tastes like another's. Were you raped after school? Is that why you're beaten up too? Why didn't you fight back?" Taichi demanded, balling his fists and pinning Chris to a wall harshly.



Chris eyes lightly teared up, as he was about to speak, those hurtful feelings welling up inside him. He explained about Taichi's drinking, about the abuse, and also about Ken stalking him and trying to get him to come to the digital world. And that Daisuke had also tried to force him through the digiport a few days back.

"I just want Taichi to be nice again, so he can teach me to defend myself so one, I won't have to live in fear, not only in the real world, but in the digital world. And two, to stop the Kaizer and his subordinates." Chris said sadly.

"Chris, all right. Step one, get you to the digital world and get Taichi there so I can talk to him, or knock if necessary, some sense into him. And also there’s some important things you need to know when you’re in the digital world, Gennai gave us all tools to combat the Kaizer besides our digimon. Step two, Teach you how to defend yourself normally, while including the new twists of the digital world so you can help us in the resistance against the Kaizer, and so you can still be a Chosen Child without being in danger. In the end, you grow from the experience and are able to defend yourself in the real world. How would you like that? Ill get all the other Chosen Children to be there, Sora, Mimi, even your Friends Iori and Miyako from your class." Yamato said rubbing Chris's back.

"Agreed. Yamato, Message Taichi and tell him to meet us at the Resistance base. Gennai will be there so we can get Chris a weapon and get his elemental powers awakened so he can be one with his digimon." Jyou told them.

"Elemental powers? Weapons?" Chris asked.

"We will go into detail later. C'mon Chris, lets go through the Digiport." Yamato said as he put a hand on Chris's shoulder.

Chris held out his D-3 as he, Jyou, Yamato, Priestmon, Gomamon, and Gabumon were transported to the Digital world,

When Chris went through, he was still surprised by his change of clothes. He had green lensed, blue rimmed goggles on his head, with a green strap. He wore a green t-shit with a blue long sleeved shirt under it. He had on blue gloves, blue silky shorts, and blue boots.

they came to a large city that had looked like a lower population backwater city, but there wasn't a dark tower, or evil ringed or evil spiraled digimon in sight. "Chris, welcome to Alba, one of the last "free" places here in the digital world. lets go see Gennai." Yamato said as he had the rest follow.

"Hello my friends, oh Chris is with you too? So he is to be trained to survive in this war? Good... We could use the help.... Shall we get started?" Gennai said to them.

"Yeah, hi Gennai, not yet, we're waiting on the others and i need to discuss something with Taichi, help resolve his problems he's seeming to have lately. It's quite important. The others should be coming too, I messaged them as well." Yamato said to him, he began to smile when Jyou rubbed against him lovingly.

After a little while, Sora, Mimi and Koushiro arrived.

"Hi everyone we came as fast as we could. Hi, you must be Yagami Chris-kun. I'm Takenouchi Sora. This is Tachikawa Mimi, and Izumi Koushiro." Sora said smiling as she introduced everyone.
"Hai, I'm honored to meet you both, Izumi-senpai I know from school, he was one of the student aides helping out struggling students like myself. i wasn't doing too well with schoolwork, so they had me work with him. he's so smart, it seems wasted on a dumb person like myself." Chris said looking to him.
"Chris-kun, you don't give yourself enough credit. You are very bright. you only struggle in school for legitimate reasons, you have angst, anxiety, and depression issues. That can cause one to flounder in studies. unless your Ken and are all perfect because of something evil you consider to be "an improvement". "don't be like him. not all of us can be perfect. Taichi-san must've talked to you about self-esteem. I heard you joined the soccer team so you have some way to channel yourself. Did he advise that?" Koushiro asked him.
"Yeah, that was before Hikari died and Yamato broke up with him, before he changed...." Chris said sullenly.
"I heard that. don't worry, if anyone can give Taichi a wake-up call, it's Yamato." Koushiro said.
After a bit, Iori and Miyako came into the building too.

"Chris, hi, how are you?" Miyako asked him.
"eh, fine i guess...." Chris said as he looked to them and looked out the window. He gasped. Taichi was coming. "Yamato, Oniichan is coming." Chris said.
"Dammit. i guess we better get out to greet him." Yamato said as he led the others out to meet up with Taichi.
"Yamato.... why didn't you take Chris home? It's dangerous in the digital world. He should be at home with me." Taichi said.
"But Oniichan.... I want to be with the others and help out.... I want to help, and I want to grow from the experience. Its enough that i get bullied and stuff, i want to grow a little." Chris said to his brother.
"Taichi. Chris deserves this. and if you continue to keep Chris bottled away in the real world. one day Ken will force him through the digiport. and they WILL turn him, either into a warrior like Daisuke, or.... a slave like Takeru, and I know you don't want that. Taichi, stop drinking, and apologize to him. Be his Oniichan again. Be there for him, now and forever." Yamato said.
"Yamato.... I am sorry..... Chris-kun...... Im sorry for hurting you. i was...... attracted to you.... because you are such a beautiful little brother, now I know what i must do. I just move on and be your big brother. Yamato, you'll always be my best friend at least... I can find another, plenty of others." Taichi said.
"Taichi, you've changed back. Do you have any of the booze on you? I would like Gennai to run some tests, just to see f you weren't drugged with dark spores. it might have been why you turned so cruel to Chris. i have a hunch it wasn't just depression and alcohol." Koushiro asked.
"Of course Koushiro, I did bring some vodka from the cabinet." Taichi said as he handed Koushiro a vodka bottle.
Koushiro handed Gennai the bottle and he began running the tests on the substance. "It's as you feared. Dark spores. Ken and Daisuke must have tampered with all the alcohol in Taichi's house. but thankfully, the alcohol deluded most of them. From what I've heard, he only had these assaults on Chris so he hasn't turned. We can detox him easily." Gennai said as he then left the building with a small medical needle.
"Taichi, this is a spore removing serum. please take it, you have spores, as Ken and Daisuke tampered with the drinks." Gennai said walking up to Taichi.
"Of course Gennai, anything for Chris-kun." Taichi said smiling as he was administer the shot.
Chris was shocked, he could not believe Taichi was finally back to his old self. He cried and hugged him. "I love you Oniichan." Chris said to him.
"Chris-kun, I'm sorry for hurting you, ill pour out all the booze and ill try to never get drunk in your presence again." Taichi said hugging his brother tight.
But this moment would be interrupted. A bell rang out. "ITS THE DIGIMON KAIZER AND HIS EMPIRE!" a digimon's voice yelled. Gennai quickly ushered in the group and had them hide under a table.
A group of black dressed people, mostly other males, established a perimeter, using their spears, swords, or whatever other weapons they had as well as their dark partner digimon, to keep the inhabitants herded, and in line. then 3 people rode in on the back of dark spiraled Unimon.
The one in front, a brown-red haired boy, he was the Consort of the empire, Motomiya Daisuke. Second in command of the empire, he had been in a deep relationship with the Kaizer himself. Daisuke loved him. and thus joined the darkness after being captured and seduced and turned by Kaizer. Daisuke was wearing his usual Consort black leather pants and boots, wearing black toned scale mail armor, to his side was a black dagger and his whip, and a large black great sword on his back.
The woman riding behind, whom had spiky brown hair, was Motomiya Jun. When Hikari was murdered, Daisuke decided to give Hikari's digivice and D-terminal, along with Tailmon herself to Jun. Tailmon was soon turned into Black Tailmon. Jun was wearing black nylons and black boots and a black miniskirt, and a simple top. Still angry at herself, she wouldn't rest until she captured Yamato. She carried two rapiers and a whip.
And the one riding by Daisuke's side was Kaizer himself. Called Ichiijouji Ken in the past, KaIzer had tried to rid himself of his other half, he was simply called "master", "Kaizer" or "bastard". The only one permitted to call him by his original name was his consort. Even then it was just between them. Kaizer took great pride in looking good for Daisuke, and being even more tyrannical then before. Kaizer wore redesigned glasses, built to be small, but still looking familiar. He worn a redesigned outfit, still in a lot of ways the same. his outfit was toned to be darker, and he wore boots and a little more leather. and his chest bore leather armor. The Kaizer carried his whip, which he preferred on digimon and humans he didn't wish to kill, but to control. he also carried a black and scarlet crystal scimitar for when he needed to kill quickly. his whip could kill but that was not it's original purpose. He preferred his scimitar if he wanted to kill or to cut or scare his targets to a greater extent than his whip.
They rode into the town center, near Gennai's place. the others inside could hear the Kaizer and Daisuke talking.
"Ghost town huh, maybe this isn't worth our time, maybe we should leave these inhabitants be, they don't look as they can aid us, and why kill them if they don't put up a good fight?" Daisuke said to Kaizer.
"You have a point, but we are going to establish martial law, interrogate the citizens, and search the houses. I want the chosens found. Especially Yagami Chris-kun, I've grown very interested in him. Damn, that boy, reminds me so much of myself. I want him, I want to control him. Just like you. And i remember you had a crush on him too." Kaizer said as he looked into Daisuke's eyes.
"True, though you will be the first in my heart, he is very interesting. once properly converted he could be very useful.... In more ways than one. Good idea my love." Daisuke said smirking a he and the Kaizer rode off to different sections of town.

"Alright,Gennai, are all of our digimon and weapons here?" Yamato asked.

"But of course. the digimon are in the next room and your weapons are on the table." Gennai said.

"Me and Priestmon are coming too!" Chris said.
"No! your the one they're looking for! You are gonna stay right here Chris-kun! Your not ready yet." Taichi barked at Chris.
"But, Priestmon can armor evolve...." Chris coyly said.
"Chris, I'm not questioning your abilities of using your partner. I'm talking of your own strength.... your no match for these guys, you can't defend yourself Chris, i don't want them to....... take you away from me, It will kill me to see them beat you, grab you, and drag you away.... I just want you to be ready first is all Chris. Gennai, watch over Chris okay?" Taichi said.
"Will do." Gennai said as he walked over to Chris and put a hand on Chris's shoulder.
Chris was speechless. He was devastated that he could'nt help out.

The other went in and got their respective digimon and weapon load outs.
Taichi, met up with Agumon who handed him his bastard sword and shield
Miyako, met up with Hawkmon, who gave Miyako her shuriken holster.
Yamato, met up with Gabumon, who handed him his blue metallic lance.
Jyou met up with Gomamon, and gave him his trident spear.
Iori met up with Armadimon and gave him his wakazashi.
Sora met up with Piyomon, and gave Sora her bow, and quiver of arrows.
Koushiro met up with Tentomon, who gave him his Quarter Staff.
Mimi met up with Palmon, who gave Mimi her Sais.

They all then moved out, Chris just sat near the window to watch, but was trying to partially hide.
"Hawkmon, go for it! Digimental up!" Miyako called out to her partner.
"Hawkmon armor shinka! The wings of love, Holsemon!" Hawkmon said as he armor evolved.
"Iori. it's our turn dy'gya!" Armadimon said.
"Right. Digimental up!" Iori called out.
"Armadimon armor shinka! The unbreakable knowledge, Digmon!" Armadimon called as he armor evolved.
"Lets go everyone!" Yamato told everyone as everyone in their digimon rushed in.
"HEY! DAISUKE! KAIZER! OVER HERE!" Taichi yelled.

Daisuke turned around. "Its the chosen children. glad they showed up, I was getting bored. too bad we all ready have a dark tower up." Daisuke said to them.
"Red sun!" Holsemon called out as he shot the beams from his eyes, hitting the tower dead on, causing a crack.
"he he he he. Go BlackTailmon." Jun said.
"BlackTailmon demonic shinka! LadyDevimon!" BlackTailmon as she evolved.
"Darkness Wave!" Ladydevimon called out, her wave of darkness hitting Holsemon, making him plummet into the ground near Miyako, and he became Hawkmon again.
Digmon pulled back to the group, and everyone tried their best to stay with each other, trying to think of something.
"Isn't Chris-kun with you?" Kaizer asked.
"N-no, I'm not letting you get your hands on him. Now shut up you traitors." Taichi answered.
Taichi then noticed the other humans getting closer.
"Guys, get ready to fight." Taichi said.

Soon, the Chosen Children were charged by the Kaizer's servants. Each of the chosens were able to fight them off okay. most of them were pretty experienced except for Miyako and Mimi, who were struggling against their attackers. but thankfully Iori and Jyou helped them out.
Chris gasped. "It looks terrible, I want to do something.... but..... I can't." Chris said sullenly.
"Don't worry Chris. Ill call them back to retreat for now, i have my Caravan i the back, packed up and ready to leave." Gennai said as he went outside.
"Everyone fall back here! We need to escape.!" Gennai said.
Taichi groaned as he tried to parry Daisuke's great sword. "We need an escape path..... Thats it! The tower is cracked. The other digimon can evolve! Agumon! Everyone!" Taichi called out.
Everybody's digimon evolved and they were able to get back inside Gennai's.
"ok. Everyone get into the caravan in the back. I got it packed up. Hurry!" Gennai said as he led them all into his backyard, which had a back exit to the town. Everyone got into the Unimon-pulled caravan, and it began to leave.

"You fools! They're getting away!" Daisuke said in anger as he saw the caravan leave.
"Don't worry Daisuke. they'll be back to rescue this town. practically all they have left is wilderness. we will run into them again love, trust me." Kaizer said with confidence.



The Caravan had made a clear getaway.

Chris went to the front. "Where are we going?" Chris asked.

"Not far from here, is the ruins of primary village. all the born digimon are taken straight to the Kaizer, but Elecmon should keep our presence secret, so we can stay there in safety and prepare." Gennai said. "Look, we are already here. but I guess its getting late, the sun is setting." Gennai said as they pulled into the primary village ruins.

"Taichi, i felt so helpless back there that I coud'nt help out. I must be pathetic. I must slow you guys down because I'm so weak." Chris said.
"Don't say that Chris-kun. we will help you out tomorrow. for now we should eat, then get a good night's sleep." Taichi said.

Miyako took out some food while Gennai got the fire going. They cooked up some rice, and Miyako got out a picnic blanket and made some rice balls with the rice. and seasoned them, and them she prepared some hanpyo rolls, and took out some of Iori's mother's ohagi.
"Dinner is served everyone!" Miyako called out as everyone came to get their food. Everyone ate their food happily except for Chris.
"Chris-kun. You need to eat. You need your strength for tomorrow." Taichi said looking to Chris.

"I just feel so hopeless, whats the point." Chris said as he tried to eat some of the food.

"We can all talk more in the morning. we've been through a lot today, lets get some sleep." Taichi said as they all got situated in the sleeping bags. Chris didn't have a sleeping bag or cover or anything. he had to sleep uncomfortably on the hard cold ground. Taichi went over to him and gave him his sleeping bag.
Taichi went over to Koushiro. "Koushiro, I gave my sleeping bag to Chris-kun, can i sleep with you?" Taichi said blushing, he had a crush on Koushiro.
"Umm... Sure.... I'd love to." Koushiro said blushing too.

"Oniichan..... I'm...... I'm too scared to sleep. what if they come to get us while we sleep? what if i get...... kidnapped?" Chris asked.

"Chris-kun.... you know what, just to be safe, we will have watches set up. Miyako, you go on first, Iori on second, and Yamato on third." Taichi said.

"Chris, you can take this, it will help you sleep, and it will awaken your elemental powers for tomorrow. you may ave nightmares as a side effect, but you can sleep. just be brave and take it okay?" Gennai said handing Chris a potion.

"Okay..."Chris said as he took it. he fell asleep, as did everyone else. Everyone was nervous about tomorrow, but no one more nervous than Chris.

End of Chapter.
Wow, what a chappy, sorry to have cut it off, but i really wanted to finish this chapter up.





Converting /tmp/phpgKVVNK to /dev/stdout