Digimon Fan Fiction ❯ Christmas Eve with Digimon ❯ Things don't look good. ( Chapter 3 )

[ A - All Readers ]

CHAPTER THREE
 
 
6:00 pm…
 
Yolei was getting ready to close her corner shop on the edge of the lake, and head back to her cabin… but still had 30 minutes left.
 
Just then the door opened, and in came Koji. “Oh, hi there Ms. Yolei.” He said kindly. “Why hello there, Koji. What brings you here?”
 
“Well, I'm just doing a little Last-minute Christmas-shopping.” Then he put up on the counter a small book. “This is a fine looking Binder with see-through slots in it.”
 
Yolei smiled. “Well thanks Koji.” She said. “I was wonder what to do with that Binder. How much have you got?”
 
Koji began to seem a little sad. “Well… Ms. Yolei. I don't really have any money, but…” he reached into his pocket.
 
“Suppose I gave you, Sponge-Bob here for that Binder, Would you trade?” he asked.
 
Yolei was shocked at this. “Koji?” she said with concern. “Your Sponge-Bob? Are you sure about this?”
 
Koji looked at his favorite thing one last time, “It may be hard, but I just got to have that binder, it's important.” He said.
 
“Well…if it's that very important to you; Here you go.” Said Yolei handing him the book.
 
“Thank you, Ms. Yolei…and…here's…Sponge-Bob.” Said Koji trying to be strong. “Bye-Bye Ms. Yolei, and take care of Sponge-Bob for me please.”
 
Then Koji walked sadly out of the store, only after that did Musuko take his place in the store.
 
“Ms. Yolei.” He said, “I am prepared to offer you the deal of a life-time. Are you ready.” Yolei nodded.
 
Musuko reached into his coat and pulled out his Digimon cards. “This here, is the finest Digimon Trading-Card collection in the Eastern-World.”
 
Yolei never saw so many cards before, even she and Ken didn't have that Many cards when they were younger. “This is very impressive, Musuko.” She said.
 
“Oh, it's wonderful… and all each…so… individual in their own way.” Said Musuko as he eyed his cards.
 
“Anyhow… I am prepared to trade you this amazing Trading-card, for just on small Soap-dish… color blue.”
 
“What do you say, Ms Yolei? Do we have a deal?”
 
Yolei thought and said. “I must say… you talked me into it.” She passed his a blue Soap-dish down from the shelf. “Are you sure?” she asked.
 
“Yes… I'm pretty sure.” said Musuko trying not to cry. “Thank you, Ms Yolei.” He turned to leave.
 
“Ms Yolei… do think that maybe I can… come and visit my Trading-c-- -…” he couldn't say it. “…Never mind.”
 
He walked sadly out of the store.
 
Yolei knew what was happening now. Koji and Musuko wanted to get a present for each other.
 
A present for them to keep their most treasured items in, but they ended up trading the items just to get things intended for them.
 
“I think I have an idea!” Yolei said to herself.
 
* * *
 
Meanwhile…in Matt and Sora's cabin… Gabumon sharpened a pencil and got a sheet of paper ready.
 
“Dear…Santa…!” he wrote at the top… “Okay that's done, now what should I ask for?” he thought to himself.
 
“What else?... CHOCOLATES!!!” he cried happily. Gabumon really loved Chocolate. So much, that he got excited just think of them.
 
“Let's see…Two-dozen Coconut-Cocoa's… and a pound and half of delicious…Buttered-Nougats?
 
“Oh…I'm getting so hungry.” And really hungry, Gabumon took a bite out of half his pencil without realizing it.
 
“I love Chocolate!” he cried. “Now let's see… Chocolate-Cherry-chasers. I'll ask for Three-Dozen” he paused
 
“What the hey…Four-dozen of them… along with a case of Double-decker fudge!” then he ate the rest of his pencil.
 
“Oh… and the Chocolate-covered marshmallow with a gooey center in the middle…Oh yeah I have to write that down.”
 
Write it down…with what? Gabumon looked in his paw, and then the other one. He turned one way, and then the other…
 
“Hey… where's my Pencil?”
 
* * *
 
Meanwhile…Veemon, Gatomon. and Suzy had gathered by the lake near my cabin.
 
I had returned with my survey of answers for Veemon and Gatomon's question about Santa.
 
“Well, Master… what did you find out about how Santa can come down the chimneys?” asked Veemon.
 
I checked my clipboard again, and said… “Well, the demographics of my survey have indicated that the solution is not all together definitive.”
 
The three of them exchanged confused looks with each other. “What is that supposed to mean?” asked Gatomon.
 
“Well… here look for yourself.” I said showing them my clipboard. It had several answers instead of one.
 
* * *
 
-Santa goes on a diet every Christmas Eve to lose weight
-Rubber-Chimneys
-He sends an Elf
-He sneaks in with the rest of the relatives on Thanksgiving and hides in the laundry until Christmas.
-He has very, very long arms
-A Chimney-stretcher
-A Fishing-rod
 
* * *
 
Veemon shook his head. “Oh No, no, no… This isn't getting us anywhere either!” he cried.
 
“Here it is Christmas Eve, and we don't know how Santa Claus is going to make it down the Chimney!” added Gatomon.
 
“What are we going to do?”
 
* * *
 
Back in Matt and Sora's Cabin, Gabumon was at his Christmas letter again. This time instead of a pencil, he tried a Type-Writer.
 
“Dear…Santa Claus. I don't care what kind of Chocolates you bring me. You can surprise me instead…Okay…“Question mark.”
 
Gabumon stopped typing and stared off into space. “Boy… I wonder what kind of Chocolates Santa will bring me.” He thought.
 
“Maybe…maybe… Coconut-Fudges…or even Chocolate covered Raisins!” He ripped of the keys of the Type-writer and ate them all.
 
(Oh no…Not again)
 
“I love Chocolate covered…little raisins.”
 
“Or maybe he'll bring me… Chocolate-Truffles with gooey… PAPER… wrapped around them…Yeah!”
 
Then he tore off the entire top portion of the Type-Writer and he ate that along with his letter.
 
“Oh that's so Scrumptious.”
 
“And Santa might bring me…Round-Chocolates.” He pulled off the black tape, and ate it too… He was going crazy.
 
“Oh yes…yes Chocolates…COWABUNGA!!!!”
 
In a loud crashing sound, Gaboumon smashed the remains of the Type-writer to pieces, and he ate them.
 
It was all gone
 
“Oh yes…Santa…Santa…Ta???” Gabumon looked around again. “Hey… where's the Type-Writer?”
 
(Oh Gabumon!)