Digimon Fan Fiction ❯ Core ❯ Merged ( Chapter 3 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Disclaimer: I do not own digimon, wish I did though. Thanks to all who reviewed!!!





When the light stopped the digimon and destinds were in a house. An old man walked up to him, he was Geni.

"Hi Geni," a few of the destinds whispered, looking sadly at their no-yet-awoken friends.

"Ah," Geni said, "I see you've arrived here fine. Well except the state Matt and Tai. I suppose you wish to know why you are here?" Geni asked as Tai groaned and woke up.

"What was that Geni?" Tai sleepily said.

"Tai!" Sora and Kari exclaimed hugging him.

"Oh, the core brought you here. I would wait for Matt here to wake up, but I'm afraid we've not the time."

"Well you see the co-" Geni was interupted by a glow of light and the same gentle voice.

"I'm sorry I couldn't get here at the same time as all of you, but I needed to see about a certain...matter. You see when piedmon, er, took Matt's core he should have destroyed it. Instead he didn't, which means Matt has two cores. Now usually that good, but that's if they are both in him. One is, but the one piedmon took isn't. I looked and looked for the other core, but I could not find it. I'm afraid that there might be a digimon who....took it."

"What does it mean if that 'digimon' took it? Would that be bad?" Izzy questioned.

"Well since the digimon took it, it means Matt could become under her control, he most likely will only have very little strength. And that would be bad. The digimon who may have taken it, which I'm she she did, is seimeiryokumon. Seimeiryokumon is a digimon who used to be the keeper of the cores, or helper of keeping the cores. She tried to use them to make her powerful and control everyone. When I, the controler and keeper of the cores, found out I banished her from ever seeing me or using a core. Of course if she got some one else to take out someones corei I wouln't be able to stop her. You would already have to rescure friendships core, so you must destroy Seimeiryoku also." The core replied.

"I also agree, Seimeiryoku must be stopped," Geni nodded his head in agreement.

"But what about Matt?" TK and Tai asked.

"You'll have to take him with you. I suggest one of you let me use some of your cores power to make Matt regain more strength," the core said, "But! if you do both of you shall be connected. If one of you gets hurt the other will feel it."

"I, I will," Tai said stepping forward.

"Er, alright. I guess. You've used up some of your strength, but not as much as friendships. Anyways you'll both get better fast, since you were the one to revive his core."

You could here the Core chant a few soft words and Tai gasp. Then a moan and groan from Matt.

"What happened?" asked Matt yawning.

"Why don't you come with me Matt?" asked Geni, leading Matt into another room.

An hour later Matt and Geni came out of the room. Matt looking a bit drained of energy, Geni looking tired and glum.

"You should be off now," whispered the core.

The destinds nodded and left. Izzy ran back a minute later to the room where Geni and The Core were talking quietly.

"Where are we supposed to go?" Izzy gasped.

"I already put it in your computer, Izzy," Geni said, "Now hurry back to the others."

Izzy ran back to where the others who were sitting by a tree. "I know where to go now!" he said.

"Where?" asked Matt and Tai.

"Right here guys," Izzy said. Pointing to a red 'X' on his computer screen.

The 'X' was surronded by a forest it looked like. It also looked like there was two lakes near by it. One which they'd have to go through, or around.

"When are we gonna get there???" Mimi whinned while Joe covered his ears.

"In a day or two. Maybe four if we're not lucky," Izzy said, while the rest of destinds moaned.