Digimon Fan Fiction ❯ Crash and Burn ❯ Chapter 1

[ P - Pre-Teen ]

Well this is my first songfic so plese I hope you liked and I don't own the song "Crash and Burn" neither digimon

NOTE: P.O.V means point of view

Crash and Burn

By-yamimylove

Tai's P.O.V.

Matt set his harmonica down and ran his cool eyes across the lake. He sat alone every night. I sighed to myself and tried not to look at him. He was so, so, well cute. Yeah, I know I shouldn't feel this way about him. After all, he is another guy. But, still. I shifted positions to get a better look at him. `Why is he always alone?' I thought to myself. He didn't talk much. He just, sat. I got up. I couldn't stand to see him hurt so much. It just wasn't right for a creature of such beauty to be in pain.

~When you feel all alone

And the world has turned it's back on you

Give me a moment please

To tame your wild, wild heart~

Matt's P.O.V.

I saw him watching me. He always did. What is it that he wants? I know what I want, him. I always have. He is so perfect, everything that I'm not. He's coming over here. I don't deserve him. I deserve to be alone. I try to ignore him, but it's no use. I can't ignore him. It's impossible to. I love him. I know I shouldn't, but I do. As he sits down next to me, I try to get up and move away, but he pulls me back down. `Great.' I thought.

~I know you feel

Like the walls are closeting in on you

It's hard to find relief

And people can be so cold

When darkness is upon your door

And you feel like you can't take any more~

Tai's P.O.V.

I pulled him down. I touched him. I can't believe I touched him. His skin was so cold, yet so soft. He sat back down and glared at me.

"What do you want?" He asked me. I knew what I wanted. I wanted him. But there was no way I'd tell him that. I stared at his ice blue eyes. They were empty, but full of emotions. Full of, Love? That can't be right, could it?

"What's wrong, Yamato?" I found myself asking.

~Let me be to one you call

If you jump, I'll learn to fall

Lift you up and fly away with you into the night

If you need to fall apart

I can mend a broken heart

If you need to crash then crash and burn

Your not alone~

Matt's P.O.V.

He called me by my first name. No one calls me by my first name. He's just staring at me. His eyes are so beautiful. I'm starting to feel uncomfortable. Those eyes are boring into me. I feel like he can read my soul. I wonder if he knows?

"Why should I tell you?" I ask. He blinks. Obviously taken aback.

"Because I l- care about what happens to you." He answered nervicly. He had to catch himself. Maybe I do have a chance...

~When you feel all alone

And a loyal friend is hard to find

You call it a one-way street

With the monsters in you head~

Tai's P.O.V.

Damn! I almost slipped! I hope he didn't notice, or do I? I want tell him how I feel about him. But, will he hate me? I sighed inwardly. His eyes...They're getting watery. I wonder why? Should I tell him? Or not? I don't know if I can. Listen to me. I'm the guardian of the crest of courage, and I'm afraid to say three simple words. `I Love you'.

~When closer dreams are far away

And you feel like you can't face the day~

Matt's P.O.V.

He's looking at me again. I feel like breaking down and crying. I'm so scared that he'll hate me if I tell him. I love him so much, to much. Why his he still staring at me? I'm not complaing. I gulped. He still had his hand on my arm. I hope he doesn't move it...Wait, why is he staring at my mouth? Could he...

~Let me be the one you call

If you jump, I'll learn to fall

Lift you up and fly away with you into the night

If you need to fall apart

I can mend a broken heart

If you need to crash then crash and burn

You're not alone~

Tai's P.O.V.

His lips look so soft...Damn! He just caught me! Well Tai, It's now or never...

Now or never...Now...I swallowed and looked him straight in the eye. His beautiful sapphire eyes...

"Matt, Yamato, we need to talk." I stated. He blinked and nodded. Here goes...

"Yama-Kun, I-I love you...I always have. God please don't hate me." I whispered.

~Cuz there has always been heartache and pain

And when it's over you'll breath again

You'll breath again~

Matt's P.O.V.

I'm dreaming...I have to be dreaming...Tai, the love of my life, just told me he loved me. I think I died and went to heaven. I sat there and blinked rapidly. He sadly looked at me. His eyes full of longing.

~When you feel all alone

And the world has turned its back on you

Give me a moment please

To tame your wild, wild heart~

Tai's P.O.V.

He hates me. He has to hate me. I would hate me... He smiles at me. I know he's about to laugh at me. Damn he's so pretty when he smiles.

"I love you too, Tai-chan" He whispered. I had to take a deep breath. Did he just say...I glanced at him inquisitively. Matt nodded and threw himself on me. I found myself wearing a large grin. He loved me, he actuality loved me! I was so ecstatic!

~Let me the one you call

If you jump, I'll learn to fall

Lift you up and fly away with you into the night

If you need to fall apart

I can mend a broken heart

If you need to crash then crash and burn

You're not alone~

Matt's P.O.V.

He held me. I started to cry. I felt Tai stiffen and he lifted my chin.

"What's wrong, Yama-Kun?" He asked me. That made me cry harder. I'm so relieved so, why am I crying? I love him, and he loves me. Tai leaned down, and he kissed me. I emiditly stopped crying. This was my first kiss. I closed my eyes and returned the emotion. It was a bit awkward at first, then I relaxed and seamed to melt in Tai's strong arms. For the first time in my life, I felt complete...

~Let me be the one you call

If you jump, I'll learn to fall

Lift you up and fly away with you into night

If you need to fall apart

I can mend a broken heart

If you need to crash then crash and burn

You're not alone~

Tai's P.O.V.

I did it. I told him I loved him, and he loved me back. He is my soul mate, and I'll never let him go. Never...

Mimi's P.O.V.

I watched from the shadows as the two kissed. I smiled and gave Izzy the thumbs-up sign. Finally courage and friendship were together, forever...

***************

~Hope you like it I have tons of Taito fanfics(that I made of course) and tell me if you like them so I publish more