Digimon Fan Fiction ❯ DEJA VU--A MiSTing of a MiSTing ❯ These Lips Are Sealed--But they're Not Really Mine! ( Chapter 6 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

DÉJÀ VU--A MiSTing of a MiSTing

Part 6

These Lips Are Sealed--But they're not really mine!

{While Kaden and GameGirl were in each other's bodies, the others were still MiSTing the rest of the fanfic. GameGirl, who began looking for Kaden, stopped when she found Maggie.}

GameGirl (keeping her grin under control): So, what've you got underneath your robot sleeve, Maggie?"

Maggie (gasp): Nothing! Nothing at all.

GameGirl: I promise I wont' tell GameGirl. Did you break something of hers? Do you need help super gluing it together?

Maggie: Well, not exactly.

GameGirl (confused): Not exactly, what do you mean by that? (thinking) 'What did she do?'

(GameGirl walks closer to Maggie. She sees that she's holding something face down on the desk)

GameGirl: What's that you've got there?"

Maggie (sighing): Okay, I'll show you. (She hands her a composite photo of her and Digifan316. GameGirl grows worried)

GameGirl (thinking) Oh crap…oh crap….

Maggie: It's just a composite photo. It's not real.

GameGirl (thinking): 'Better as hell not be!' (She clears her throat) So…you've put this together yourself then? With a picture you, digifan316 and put it on a (she looks again) hmmm, tropical photo?

Maggie (blushing): It's supposed to be Hawaii.

GameGirl: Oh, so you're learning how to make composite photos, right? (thinking) please let that be all it is!

Maggie: You can't tell GameGirl about this. Please, she's already mad at me for electrocuting her!

GameGirl: Maggie, what made you decide to do this?

Maggie: I'm just…trying to see where I fit in.

GameGirl: Huh?

Maggie: You don't know what it is like to be a robot one minute and a human girl the next! I'm so confused and…after I became human, well, I feel stuff.

GameGirl: Oh, like guilt?

Maggie: Well, I'm not always sure. Brian's been so nice to me after I became human.

GameGirl: Uh-huh--when you say nice--what exactly do you mean by that?

Maggie: He talked to me. He's a really good listener. I can always count on him.

GameGirl: Yeah, that's true.

Maggie: And…I was just thinking about how nice he was when I made that composite photo.

GameGirl: Tell me Maggie, your feelings where Brian's concerned.

Maggie: I'm not sure if I can.

GameGirl: Oh come on, I'm a good listener too.

Maggie: I really like him. It's nice to be around him. We've had some good times on this satellite.

(GameGirl tries not to lose her cool)

GameGirl: Oh, really?

Maggie: Yeah. You should've heard of the fanfics we MiSTed together.

GameGirl: You're probably wondering if you can take your relationship, I dunno, further?

Maggie: If there was any way I could, I'd give it a try.

GameGirl: You…wha?

Maggie: But, he's dating GameGirl now, you know.

GameGirl: Yeah, that's true. They're a really tight couple. They look good together.

Maggie: Yes, GameGirl's a nice person. I've got nothing against her, but now…well, I'm not sure, I feel just a little lonely.

GameGirl: What do you mean, lonely?

Maggie: he's paying more attention to her than me. I don't really understand, what if something weird goes on with my body and he's not around?

GameGirl: Uh, well, um…you can always talk to Pearl.

Maggie: Oh, lord, no! (she shakes her head) Huh-uh. I want to talk to someone I trust.

GameGirl: Well, Brian's a guy. He doesn't understand what it's like to be a girl. I mean, he would if it were he in the shower when Tom and Crow pulled that prank.

Maggie: I know, you've got a point there. Still, I get a little lonely around her. I wish I had someone to talk to.

GameGirl (eyes widen as she gets an idea) Oh! What's your idea of the perfect, guy, Maggie?

Maggie: perfect guy?

GameGirl: Yeah, if you could have any guy, what guy would you have?

Maggie: Well, I'd have to say Brian. He's the only one I know very well.

GameGirl (groans, thinking): 'This isn't getting anywhere' But seriously, think outside the SOL! How about, guys from animes? What kinda bishonen do you like?
Maggie: Well, the Gundam Wing Pilots are all kinda cute.

GameGirl: Oh, they're my fave too--I mean, GameGirl's. She likes Duo and Quatre.

Maggie: I know. She owned a non-yaoi Duo and Quatre shrine named Teacups and Crosses. Too bad she had to shut it down.

GameGirl: Too bad because you can't look at all the hot pictures of Duo and Quatre, right?
Maggie (blushing): Well…

GameGirl: Admit it, I bet you stared at that one pic of Quatre looking sexy in his unbuttoned khakis all the time! I sure did!

Maggie: You've been to her site?

GameGirl: Of course, I built--ah--yeah, I saw it. Really cool content, but then again, anything with hot guys is cool! (thinking) 'man that was close!'

Maggie: Yeah, that's true.

GameGirl: You probably wanna pursue a relationship with Brian, but you can't. Not only is he dating m--uh--GameGirl, but he created you. I mean, he's in a way, like your father.

Maggie: EEWWW!

GameGirl: But in a teensy kinda way! (pinches her fingers together) What if you met a guy that used to be a robot like you?

Maggie: Huh, what do you mean?

GameGirl: Well, say if there was another male robot out there and he came across some spring of drowned boy and became a real boy.

Maggie: Like Pinocchio? Get real!

GameGirl: I'm talking better than Pinocchio! Like all the best hot anime guys all-together in one hot bishi!

Maggie: I like the sound of that, but that'll never happen.

GameGirl (gets in Maggie's face): Never say never to me. If you want something bad enough, you don't ask, you take it!

Maggie: Eep! Yes ma'am!

GameGirl: Good. Now, I've got to go find GameGirl. You just think of what I said. (she walks away)

Maggie: Hey, don't' go…I could still use someone to talk to. I'm so confused and everything.

GameGirl: I'll be back.

Maggie: Okay, just don't tell GameGirl, okay?

GameGirl: Of course, Maggie. (runs her fingers over her lips) These lips are sealed! (she grins and steps out of the room) Ha-ha…but they're not really mine! Oh, I am so sneaky!

(GameGirl struts over the SOL looking for Kaden)

GameGirl: Yo, Kaden, where'd ya disappear too? (she hears some rambling coming from the next room. She opens the door to see Kaden with a knife.)

Kaden (mumbling Can't believe we were MiSTing a Taiora…man, I've never been so--

GameGirl (screaming): Kaden! No! What do you think you're doing? Put down the knife. You're not a real vampire for goodness sakes!

Kaden: I can't help myself!

GameGirl: Put it down. I have type O blood!

Kaden: You're a universal donor.

GameGirl: You'll get mad cow!

Kaden: Mad cow?

GameGirl: Yeah, I lived in Europe in the 80's and I'm not aloud to give blood!

Kaden: Ewww! (puts knife away) that was a close one!
GameGirl: When I'm upset, I dance…come on, Kaden, bust a move! (GameGirl dances and Kaden stands shaking her head)

Kaden: Quit that. Why were we misting a Taiora?

GameGirl: How was I supposed to know we were going to switch bodies? You already made me look like a fool in front of everyone. Did you see the look on Brian's face?

Kaden: Sorry. What are we gonna do? Are we stuck like this?

GameGirl: No, there's got to be some way for us to be put back in our bodies. (GameGirl walks to a wall and rests her forehead on it) Hmmm, think, think, think (hits her head on the wall every time she says 'think')

Kaden: That's why Pooh has hard time thinking, GameGirl.

GameGirl: Oh, what's the use, we're doomed! (Bangs her head harder)

Kaden: Stop it, GameGirl! You'll give me a headache and make my nose bleed! (She grabs GameGirl and pulls her away) There's got to be another way for us to change back. I hate this satellite! How come so many weird things happen at this place?

GameGirl: I dunno!

Kaden: This whole thing is your fault!

GameGirl: My fault?

Kaden: that potion we drank did this. Why didn't you tell me something was wrong with it?

GameGirl: You found it!

Kaden: I'm gonna kill you!

GameGirl: Kaden, you've got that evil look in my eye! (runs) Aah! No!

{Inside the theatre the remaining authors are still MiSTing the rest of the fanfic}

R80: Is this fanfic over yet?

007: I hope not…I wonder what the sex scene is like.

Digifan316: Not long.

007: Bummer!

R80: Thank goodness!

Digifan316: You're right about that…I'm worried about Haley. I've never seen her act that way before.

R80: It was probably 007's comments he made.

(R80 and Digfan316 look at 007)

Digifan316: Yeah…explain yourself!

007: What?

TG: Oh, please, just read the fanfic!

<"You're," she mumbled, "you're, you're serious about this, aren't you?"

He nodded and cupped her face, "yes, I am. If you don't want this, we can wait. We have all the time in the world. I just love you so much..."

Sora put the pills back in the drawer and threw her arms around Tai's neck. She finished unbuttoning his shirt and tore off his bow tie.>

007 (Tai): Whoa, down, girl! This is a rental!

<Nearly tripping over each other's feet, they moved to the bed and fell down while they undressed each other.>

R80 (Tai): Oh, that's my foot, woman!

<"Tai, I love you too…." They kissed some more and held each other tight. They lay underneath the covers close enough to feel each other's heat, to know what they were thinking and feeling. Sora's hands caressed Tai's back and Tai rubbed his chin in Sora's shoulder and outlined her face and neck with his chin. They had never made love like this before. It was very special, even more so than the first time. They connected with each other more, spiritually, intimately, and emotionally.>

TG (sobbing): Oh, that's so beautiful!

<Tai was intense and gentle at same time.>

007: Is that physically possible?

<When they finished, Tai laid back and pulled Sora into him, breathing heavily. She laid her head on his chest.>

007: That was it? What kinda love scene was that!

Digfan316: Don't make me come over there! I liked it just fine!

<"What if we have a girl?" Sora asked, "What do you want to name her?">

R80 (vulture from The Jungle Book) I dunno, what do you want to name her?

<"Felicia," Tai said.

"I like that name," she whispered and nodded in agreement. She trailed her finger on his chest. "What if we have a boy?"

"TJ," he answered.

"TJ?" she echoed, grinning, "TJ?" she pushed herself up and tried not to laugh.

"Yeah, for Tai Junior." He sat up; "Don't you like Tai Junior?"

Sora laughed, "it's great, Tai."

Tai smiled and lay back down. Sora laid her head back on his chest and he slid his arm around her. Whatever was going to happen, they would always have each other.

The End>

TG: Oh, that's so beautiful! (sniffs)

R80 (hurries to the exit): I've got to finish my paper!

Digifan316 (pushes him away): Me first! I've got to make sure my girlfriend hasn't committed suicide or something! It's my job as her strong resolute protector! I'M COMING, HALEY!!

(They have a little fight of who goes through first that TG, Wolfspirit and 007 walk pass them)

Digifan316: Hey, wait for me! (he runs out of the theatre)

Wolfspirit: Hmm, I wonder where Kaden and GameGirl are.

Digifan316: I don't like this…I'm very worried about my heroine.

007: Please, Digifan, you're making me sick!

Digifan316: Oh, quiet you!

TG: Let's look for them. GameGirl, Kaden! Where are you?

Wolfspirit: Hey, I hear something. (they come to the noise and find GameGirl and Kaden grappling. Kaden, in GameGirl's body, is trying to strange GameGirl)

GameGirl: Ahh! My hands are cold…they're never this cold! Let me go! Get a hold of yourself! (she pushes Kaden away and puts her in a headlock) Fighting is not going to solve anything! Let's just think of what we're doing here!

Digifan316 (screams): I WISH YOU'D PRACTICE WHAT YOU PREACH, KADEN!

GameGirl and Kaden: Wha?

GameGirl: Brian! This isn't what it looks like! I'm not meaning to hurt myself, I mean, GameGirl!

Kaden: Oh let go of me! (she steps back and Digifan316 walks to Kaden)

Kaden: Are you all right, sweetie?

Kaden (pushing Digifan316): Yes, you idiot, I'm fine!

Digifan316: Haley, you've been acting kinda weird lately. (whispers) Have you been doing drugs?

Kaden: No! (back slaps him)

Digifan316: Ow! What was that for? You've got a ring on, that hurts!

GameGirl: Liar! What were you doing with that cigarette!

Digifan316: You were smoking? Okay! Who are you and WHAT have you done with my girlfriend?

GameGirl: Finally, Brian, you've figured it out!

Kaden: Yeah!

Digifan316: What?

Kaden: I'm not GameGirl! I'm KADEN!

Digifan316: Then, where's Haley!

GameGirl: Over here.

(Wolfspirit looks at her and steps away. GameGirl waves shyly)

R80: Whoa, GameGirl is Kaden and vice versa.

TG: How do you think it happened? Did they accidentally drink a polyjuice potion?

007: A polywhat?

TG: It's a potion from the Harry Potter books. Whoever drinks it will turn into someone else.

GameGirl: That's not what happened. Can't you tell we're wearing our original clothes? And how would our hairs get into a potion anyway?

Kaden: We both took a potion that made us switch bodies. We didn't change.

(Digifan316 walks to GameGirl and GameGirl slaps him before he can do anything)

Digifan316: Ow! Haley, what was that for?

GameGirl: How could you not tell Kaden wasn't me? Would I really run out of the theatre screaming when we're misting one of my fanfics?

Digifan316: I thought you were sick or something.

GameGirl: Oh, Brian…you're so clueless! I am very, very, very disappointed in you, mister! (Shakes her finger at him) I'm not sending any more stuff from Ross! It doesn't matter if it's a double discount day or not! Can't you tell the difference from your real girlfriend and a different person in her body? Can't you?! Argh!

Digifan316: Haley! Please, don't be like this! How I was supposed to go to the conclusion that you and Kaden switched bodies, huh?

Kaden: I'm disappointed in you too, Jason! (whaps Wolfspirit upside the head) Would I really sneeze into my hand when you're about to take it?

Wolfspirit: I, I don't know! I seriously thought it was you!

Digifan316: And besides, if Wolfspirit and I switched bodies, would you be able to tell?

Kaden and GameGirl (without a moment's hesitation): YES!!

(Wolfspirit and Digifan316 look at each other)

Digifan316: I guess it's a girl thing.

Woflspirit: Yeah.

GameGirl and Kaden: Ah, men!

(Maggie runs in)

Maggie: What's going on here?

TG: Kaden and GameGirl switched bodies.

Maggie: When?

007: Well, they were like this for the MiSTing.

Kaden: When you left to get Brian, I found a potion. It turned us human, but it made us switch bodies.

Maggie: Switch bodies…then that must mean…(her eyes grow big) Oh no.

R80: It's like that movie Like Father, Like Son.

(Maggie turns to GameGirl) Maggie: You tricked me, GameGirl!

GameGirl: What are you talking about?

Maggie: I thought it was Kaden looking for GameGirl, but it was really you looking for Kaden!

GameGirl: yeah, that's right. We were MiSTing a Taiora and Kaden couldn't handle it, so she ran out and then I went after her to make sure she wasn't doing something weird in my body.

Maggie: I told you not to tell GameGirl, but I was actually telling GameGirl and didn't know it! You even swore not to tell her!

GameGirl (grinning): Hey, I sealed my lips…but they weren't really mine.

Maggie: Okay, just kill me now, GameGirl.

GameGirl: Why?

Maggie: Because (nods to Digifan316) well, you know. You probably hate me now and--

GameGirl: I do not! I think you're cool!

Maggie: Really?

GameGirl: Absolutely.

Maggie: So you don't want to kill me? After accidentally electrocuting you and, um--

GameGirl: I have no reason to kill you.

Digifan316: Uh, did something happen that I should know about?

Maggie and GameGirl: Nope!

Kaden: We need to find a way to change back and pronto!

GameGirl: Yeah! I've got things to do, places to go!

Digifan316: Yeah, okay, guys, let's split up. We've got to find a potion.

(All look around for the potion.)

TG: Is it just me, or does this potion hunt seem familiar?

R80: Yeah, seems like last time we were looking for a potion too.

007: Weird, huh?

(Pearl walks in)

Pearl: Why, hello. What's all the commotion about?

Kaden: GameGirl and I accidentally switched bodies.

Pearl: Need any help changing back?

GameGirl: You can help us?

Digifan316: No, Haley, you can't trust her!

GameGirl: Hey, maybe she knows how to turn us back. (she looks at Pearl) So, is there some kind of potion we have to take?

Pearl: Perhaps, but there will be some things you'll have do first.
Kaden (whispers to GameGirl): I had a feeling there'd be a catch.

GameGirl: Okay, what is it?
Pearl: You have to apologize for those rude things you said to me.

GameGirl: Whaaat!?

Pearl: Do you want to stay in those bodies forever?

GameGirl (mumbles): I'm sorry I told you wear too much makeup.

Pearl: Go on.

GameGirl (sighs): You're, uh, smart and I'm stupid.

Digifan316: That's not true!

Pearl: Quiet!

GameGirl: And, you've got (groans) natural beauty and I'm not attractive. I admit, I do need to wear makeup and take better care of my complexion.

Digfan316: I've heard enough!

(GameGirl nudges Kaden)

Kaden: what? Oh no!

GameGirl: Come on!

Kaden: (mumbles) I'm sorry for getting in your face and hissing like a vampire.

Pearl: Well, then I will--

(Professor Bobo runs in)

Bobo: Oh no you don't, Pearl!

Pearl (groaning): What is it, Bobo?

Bobo: I know what you're up to. You're not really going to change them back.

Kaden and GameGirl: what?

Bobo: She was going to trick you young ladies and turn you into her servants.

Digifan316: Is this true? How did you know?

Bobo: I found the plans (lifts up a stack of papers) I bet Pearl knew about your body swap and decided to use it against you.

GameGirl: You, you were gonna what?

Pearl: Oh, really, Bobo, you're out of your mind!

GameGirl: Oh great, now what are we going to do now?

Bobo: I can put you back in your own bodies myself?

Kaden: You can?

Bobo (talking like a rich and educated dude): My dear girl, of course I can. Just follow me.

(Kaden and GameGirl exchange glances and shrug. They really didn't have much of a choice. All follow Bobo into a laboratory. There are two long compartments made out of glass connected with tubes)

Bobo: Okay, Miss Kaden, Miss GameGirl, in you go (he helps each girl in each compartment)

Wolfspirit: You watch your hands there, buddy.

Digifan316: Yeah, no kidding.

GameGirl: Mr. Bobo sir, how is this going to work?

Bobo: Elementary my dear GameGirl. Now just relax. You may feel a temporary discomfort.

GameGirl and Kaden: What!?

Digifan316 and Wolfspirit: Get them out of there!

(He flips a switch, the lights go out and GameGirl and Kaden scream. The lights come back on, the screaming ceases. The two collapse inside the compartments.)

Digifan316: They fainted!

Wolfspirit (to Bobo): Mark my words, if you hurt my Kadie, I'll--I'll kick your ass!

(Digifan316 and Wolfspirit go to the compartments, open the doors and pull their girlfriends out)

Digifan316: Haley, speak to me!

GameGirl: I need to draw some more Dark Tamer fanart.

Digifan316: It didn't work, oh no!

Wolfspirit: Kadie, do you know where you are?

Kaden: I have to write another chapter for Night Duchess.

Wolfspirit: Come again?

(GameGirl groans and stands up followed by Kaden. They rub their heads)

GameGirl: wait a minute…it worked! (GameGirl and Kaden look at each other and give high fives)

Kaden: It worked! I'm back in my body! All right!

GameGirl: Whoo-hooo! (she jumps up for joy and her shirt--due from having the metal tentacles burst through it early--rips apart and falls down) MY shirt! I paid good money for that and--aaah! (she turns red and puts her arms around herself. All look at her) What are you all looking at? Haven't you seen a topless girl before? Well, I'm not exactly topless but--quit looking at me! Take a picture, it'll last longer.

Kaden: Whoa, that was close.

007: Hey GameGirl I can see your--

(TG thwacks him in the head before he can say another word)

007 (groans): Ah--uh--epidermis.

Digifan316 (recovers from staring): OH…gosh… (takes off his over shirt and comes to GameGirl) Here (he puts it around her and tries to button the shirt when she slaps his hand)

GameGirl: That's fine, Brian…I can do it myself. (She turns her back to everybody and buttons the shirt. Then she turns back.)

Digifan316: Hey, you look good in my shirt.

GameGirl: Oh…thanks. (Blushes. She remembers something) Oh, guys….uh, can you all excuse me for a second? There was some special project I have to do.

R80: Fine with me, I have a project to do myself!

Digifan316: Can't I stay with you?

GameGirl: NO! (laughs) No, silly. It's confidential. Now out, out, out, out, out! Go on, talk amongst yourselves, but watch what you drink in this place! (She pushes everyone out. Bobo follows them but she grabs his arm) Except you, Mr. Bobo. I'll need your assistance.

Bobo: What can I help with you, Miss GameGirl?

GameGirl: I need you to help me create something.

Bobo: Yes?

GameGirl: I'm going to make a robot.

(There is a sound of thunder)

GameGirl: Where'd that thunder come from?

Bobo: Oh, just a sound effect.

GameGirl; So, can you help me?

Bobo: Of course, at your assistance. I love creating things with my own hands--when I was a lad I made--

GameGirl: Good, let's get to work!

TBC