Digimon Fan Fiction ❯ DEJA VU--A MiSTing of a MiSTing ❯ Making Mr. Bishonen ( Chapter 7 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

DÉJÀ VU--A MiSting of a MiSTing 7

Making Mr. Bishonen

{Inside laboratory, Professor Bobo and GameGirl begin on the robot. Professor Bobo checks the machines and GameGirl takes of Brian's shirt and puts on a scientist's white long jacket and goggles.}

GameGirl: Do I look like a mad scientist yet?

{Bobo takes a quick look and continues checking the appliances.}

Bobo: No.

GameGirl: Darn! So, what do we do first? Should we find a body or a brain first? Can we use Brain Guy's brain?

Bobo (shaking your head): You want a robot, not an idiot.

Brain Guy: Whom are you calling an idiot?

Bobo: Ahhh! What are you doing here?

GameGirl: Blast, did I leave the door open?

Brain Guy: No, you but you left it unlocked. What are you doing in here?

GameGirl: I'm going to make a robot.

Brian Guy: What for?

GameGirl: Because I want too.

Brain Guy: Fun! Can I help?

Bobo: No!

GameGirl: Sure!

Brain Guy: Yay! We're going to make a robot!

Bobo: What kind of frame do you want for your robot, Miss GameGirl? Metal? Liquid Metal? Gold? Do you want it big, large, life size?

GameGirl: I dunno…man, no body told me making a robot could be so hard! Argh! Uh…the same kind of stuff Digifan316 used to create Maggie I guess. I want him to look human, not like Frankenstein.

Brain Guy: Do we have a manual here somewhere?

Bobo: Ah-ha! I think we may have something… (he opens a closet and begins throwing things out) No, that's not it, that's not it, hey, my rubber ducky! I was looking for that! Ah, here it is! (he puts a male mannequin without any apparel on the table.) We'll use this!

GameGirl (looking it over): A mannequin?

Bobo: Well, you wanted something it to look human, don't you? And maniquins look like humans! You know, clothing stores don't just use maniquins to display their merchandise, they frighten burglurers away because they think there's people still there, but it's really the mannequins! Isn't technology wonderful?

GameGirl: Uh, yeah…but how come it's…naked? (she blushes)

Bobo: I haven't had the time to dress it yet! I got it that way.

Brain Guy: Man, what a rip off.

Bobo: We have a program on this computer here to download the traits and appearances you want for the android. Digifan316 made Maggie look like the female Ranma and if you wish--you could use an anime guy. You may choose 4 anime guys for his traits.

GameGirl (disappointed): Ahh, man, just four? I have like 20 favorites!

Bobo: Well, pick your 4 favorites. You're lucky you can't just pick one. I will do research on the other side of the laboratory. Brain Guy, come with me.

Brain Guy: Oh, okay.

(GameGirl paces in front of the computer, trying to make a decision)

GameGirl: hmm, let's see here. Who are my four favorite anime guys? Well, I want him to have Duo's humor. (she sits in the chair and clicks on a picture of Duo Maxwell of Gundam Wing and types in the word humor) I also like Quatre, but I don't want him to look like a 15 year old boy…I want a man! But, let's see, Quatre's rich, polite, kind…talks very efficiently…articulate…hrm…Quatre's kindness!

(she clicks on a picture of Quatre and type sin the word 'kidnness') I'm good at this. Next, oh man…I can only pick 2 more anime dudes! (she cups her chin while she leans back in the chair. She does not hear the door open and the footsteps come up behind her. While she is lost in her moment of thinking, a pair of hands fall to her shoulders and massage them.)

GameGirl: Mr. Bobo, as good as this feels, don't you have some research to do?

Bobo (off to the side reading a clipboard): Did you say something, Miss GameGirl?
Sexy Male Voice: It's Not Bobo…

GameGirl: Oh crap! I must hit the wrong key! I wasn't finished with the downloads!

Sexy Male Voice: What downloads?

GameGirl: Huh? (she tilts her head up and sees Digifan316)

Digifan316: Surprise!

GameGirl: Brian! What are you doing here? I thought...I thought! Oh, you could've scared me! (she jumps up) I thought I told you to leave.

Digifan316: I thought you were just joking…

GameGirl: Well, this time I'm not. Please, get out!

Digifan316: But Haley, I haven't seen you for an hour and the last fanfic we misted, it wasn't really you sitting next to me but Kaden in your body…when am I going to have some quality time with my heroine? (He pouts and gives puppy dog eyes_

GameGirl: Oh, please don't do that…(sighs) I promise as soon as this is done, we'll have some time. But I really have to get this done.

Digifan316: You want anything?

GameGirl: Yeah…can you make sure that Crow and Tom arent' up to any micheif? And don't let them come near here, I can't have any interruptions! And don't you mist the last fanfic without me!

Digifan316: Can't I just watch?

GameGirl: No! You've seen enough. It's a surprise! (she tries to push him out)

Digifan316 (grinning): Ooh, what kind of surprise?

GameGirl: Well, I won't be able to finish it unless you go…

Digifan316: Can't you give me a hint?

GameGirl: Oh…BOBO! BRAIN GUY! Come here!

(Bobo and Brain Guy rush over)

Bobo: Yes, Miss GameGirl?

GameGirl: I have to finish my downloads, can you escort Brian out? PLEASE?!

Bobo: Certainly. (They both grab Digifan316 and drag him away.)

Digifan316: Hey, what are you doing? Let me go!

GameGirl: Buh-bye, Brian! (waves) I'll see you in a bit!

Digifan316: Can't I at least have a kiss before I go?

Brain Guy: Oh, okay…fine… (kisses Digifan316 on the cheek)

Digifan316: Not from you! My girlfriend! Aaah!

Bobo: We are working on an important project with Miss GameGirl. You are not aloud to pass this line, do I make myself clear?

Digifan316: Yes, let me go!

(They drop Digifan316 on the hall)

Digifan316: not that hard!

GameGirl (going back to the computer: Yeah, be careful with him! He's the only boyfriend I've got, you know.

Bobo and Brain Guy: Sorry.

Bobo: Good day, Mr. Digifan316 (he puts up a 'do not disturb' sign around the doorknobt and close the door. This makes Digifan316 nervous)

Digifan316: I don't like this at all! (he groans and walks away)]

Bobo: sorry for the disturbance, Miss GameGirl.

GameGirl (finishing the downloads): Not a problem. Let's hurry this up.

(Brain Guy and Bobo do their work)

GameGirl: Now, let's see. 2 guys left. I like the Ronin Warriors, lots of cute bishonen on that anime. I can't use them all though. Hmm (she scrolls through the characters) I need to pick what I want him to look like. I don't want a boy, but a man. I know! I'll use appearance from 2 of the dark warlords! (groans) Oh, but which ones? I like 'em all! Let's see, Dais the Warlord of Illusion is pretty hot for a dude with just one eye and his attribute is Serenity. Anubis on the other hand, warlord of cruelty, has loyalty. Oh dangit!

Bobo: Are you almost done, GameGirl?

GameGirl: In a second! Oh, as much as I like Anubis, I've got to go with Dais. (she clicks on Dais.) Now…many girls like their men tall, dark and handsome. But best of all, obedient! Kale, warlord of corruption, attribute: obedience. (she licks on Kale) All done!

(Bobo and Brain Guy walk up to the table. Bobo tapes wires on the manniquein's body.)

Bobo: Okay, GameGirl. Press the 'okay' button and we'll get started.

(GameGirl clicks okay)

Bobo: Good.

GameGirl: Igor, pull that lever! (she points at Brain Guy)

Brain Guy: That's not my name.

GameGirl: DO IT!

Brain Guy (speaking like Igor and hunches forward): Yesss, Maaster! (he pulls the lever and all the lights on the satellite turn off for a few seconds)

GameGirl: Is that supposed to happen?

Bobo: We'll need all the energy we can get to make it come to life.

Brain Guy: Is it working yet?

GameGirl (she looks close at the maniqueen and notice its finger starts moving): Yes, its finger is moving! I did it! It's moving! It's alive. It's alive! (throws her head back and laughs) IT'S ALIVE! Now, submerge it into the pool with the spring of drowned boy!

(The table is lifted into the pool. GameGirl is sitting at the edge with interest.)

GameGirl: I can't believe how easy this was! I created a robot!

(The android sits up, as a human and walks out of the pool. He is very well built, with rippling biceps and a six-pack. He has low-back white hair and blue eyes)

GameGirl: He has Dais' looks! His long white hair and everything!

(The android approaches GameGirl and he speaks, first in Duo's voice.)

Android: Hello, baby.

GameGirl: H-hi.

(His voice changes again, to Quatre's)

Android: A pleasure to meet you, miss.

(Again, his voice changes to that of Dais. It even echoes like his)

Android: I feel that this place needs a change of scenery. (The laboratory changes to a summery meadow.)

GameGirl: No way, he has his looks and ability to create illusions!

(The Android comes right up to GameGirl and kneels to take her hand. His voice changes to Kale's)

Android: I am hearing to serve you, my mistress.

GameGirl (looking at Brain Guy and Bolo with a dazed kind of smile) Did you hear that? He called me his mistress! (she giggles and looks back at the android.) Let's put you into some clothes.

(A blue kimono appears on him)

GameGirl: That was fast.

Android (in Kale's voice): I don't make my mistress wait.

GameGirl (thinking): 'Boy, when I make a robot, I make a robot' I should give you a name.

Bobo: How about we name him from my great grandfather---

GameGirl: No!

Brain Guy: then maybe--

GameGirl: Hey, this was my idea. Let's see, I gotta give you a good name, something that means 'strong' or 'handsome,' 'obedient,' um, I know! How about, Andrew?

Bobo, Brain Guy and Android: Andrew?

GameGirl: Yeah. It means 'manly' and man, does it suit him!

Andrew: I'll carry it with pride, my mistress.

(GameGirl lets out a sigh and faints. Andrew catches her before she hits the ground)

Andrew: Are you all right, my mistress?

GameGirl (weakly): uh-huh.

(Digifan316 walks in and gasps when he sees his girlfriend in another man's arms)

Digifan316: Oops.

Brain Guy: Uh-oh, time to bail.

Bobo: I heard that. Glad we could help. (They run pass Digifan316)

GameGirl (still in Andrew's arms): Oh, Brian. What are you doing here?

Digifan316 (trying not to show any emotion): I got worried about you when the lights went out. I guess you're okay.

GameGirl: Look, Brian, this isn't what it looks like!

Digifan316: Oh, really? It looks like he's holding you. I thought that was my job.

Andrew: Mistress, is this man bothering you?

Digifan316 (gasps): Mistress?

GameGirl: Here, let me explain…I…

Digifan316: I don't wanna hear it! How could you Haley Dale, how could you? (He runs out screaming)

GameGirl: Brian, wait! (she gets out of Andrew's arms and groans) Oh, this isn't working how I wanted it! Andrew, come with me! We must follow him!

Andrew: I hear (he picks GameGirl up in a carrying position) and obey. (He takes off in amazing speed)

GameGirl: Hey, I can walk! (thinking) 'I didn't know Kale was this obedient!

*****

(An crying Digifan316 runs into a room he thinks is empty.)

Digifan316: How could she do this to me?

Maggie: Who?

(Digifan316 spins around)

Digifan316: Maggie! I didn't know anyone was in here!

Maggie: Hey, what's wrong?

Digifan316: I saw Haley with another man!

Maggie: Oh, I'm sorry. (she touches his hand. Digifan316 kisses her while Andrew--carrying GameGirl--comes in. Andrew sets her down.)

GameGirl: Ahem.

Digifan316: Haley. (He turns around) You can kiss someone then I can kiss someone else too!

GameGirl: I didn't' kiss him! (she points to Andrew)

Digifan316: Yeah, you were about to when I walked in, weren't you?

GameGirl: No!

Digifan316: I bet you were thinking that!

Maggie (gasps) Brian, is this--this the guy you saw GameGirl with?

Digifan316: Yes.

Maggie: What a hunk! I mean… (she blushes)

(This draws a crowd and everyone stands in the door)

Kaden: What's going on in here?

R80: I'll never get my script done!

TG: Whoa, who is the cutie?

Digifan316: Haley's new boyfriend.

Everyone: What?!

Tom and Crow: We told you she'd only break your heart!

Kaden: GG, I'd never thought you'd do such a thing!

GameGirl: Hold on a second here--that's not what happened!

Digifan316 (points at GameGirl): I thought I knew you!

(Andrew steps in front of GameGirl protectively and is magically clad in Kale's armor of the Jackal. The tip of his sword is just a centimeter from Digifan316's face)

Andrew: I will not let you harm my mistress.

007: Whoa, quite a boyfriend you've got there, GameGirl. He even calls you mistress!

Digifan316: Now he's protecting you from me? That was my job! I thought I was your strong resolute protector! How could you replace me like that?

Maggie: Have you no heart?

Andrew: Don't you talk like that about my mistress, witch!

Digifan316: Hey!

007: FIGHT! FIGHT!

(GameGirl puts her thumb and forefinger in her mouth and whistles very loud. Everyone either screams or gasps as they cover their ears.)

GameGirl: If you all just shut up and listen to me, I can explain everything! Meet Andrew, he is not my boyfriend. He's my robot.

Digifan316: Oh I see, you built yourself a new boyfriend.

GameGirl: No, you idiot! I didn't build him for myself. I built him for Maggie!

(Everyone gasps and looks over at Maggie. Maggie points at herself)

Maggie: M-me?

GameGirl: That's what I said.

Digifan316: I don't understand.

GameGirl: When Kaden and I body swapped, I had a little chat with Maggie. She told me she was lonely so I got an idea to make a robot for her. Brain Guy and Professor Bobo helped me make Andrew. What Brian saw was an illusion.

Digifan316: Looked pretty real to me.

GameGirl: Well, I did faint and he caught me, but the meadow really wasn't real.

Digifan316: What meadow?

GameGirl: He can create illusions. Show them, Andrew.

(Andrew turns the room into a cave and back)

Maggie: How do I know you didn't do this just because you were jealous?

GameGirl: Jealosu of a robot? Get real, Maggie. I was only trying to be nice. But if you don't' want Andrew here, I know some girls that would.

TG: I would!

GameGirl: He was a maniquin before I downloaded him with personalites and looks from four of my favorite bishonen.

TG: No wonder he's so hot!

R80: What ever happened to Sean?

TG: Oh, he's still mine…

Maggie: But, I--don't know.

GameGirl: Oh, does he look too scary in his armor here? You want to see him in something else. Oh, I remember you telling me you want someone like Brian. We can fix that (whispers in Andrew's ear) Put on a pair of khakis, nice shoes, an anime T-shirt and an unbuttoned shirt.

Andrew: Yes, mistress. (he puts on khakis, black shoes, a white Ronin Warrior T-shirt and a black unbuttoned shirt with red flames.)

Kaden: He's dressed like Brian.

Maggie: Um…

GameGirl: Work with me here, Maggie. I built Andrew for you so you won't be lonely. He has Duo Maxwell's humor, Quatre Rabera Winner's kindness, Dais' good looks and illusion powers and Kale's obedience. Just give him a chance. Andrew, say something funny.

Andrew (in Duo's voice): Say, what's a girl like you doing in a place like this?

Maggie: That's not funny.

Andrew: Don't you like me?

Maggie: Well--

Andrew: My mistress created me so that you won't be lonely anymore.

GameGirl: Yeah, give him a chance, Maggie. He's funny, sweet, sexy, smart, kind, polite, obedient--"

Digifan316: Hey, why should she have a better boyfriend than you?

Maggie: I don't quite understand, why did you go all through this trouble just to create an android boyfriend for me?

GameGirl: Because I'm nice. Besides, it was no trouble at all. I wanted to make a robot and it wasn't that hard. I could make another one if I wanted to.

Crow: Ahem--uh, Tom and I want girlfriends too…

GameGirl: Oh, sure, I'll get right onto making a female gumball machine and Fake Gold Johnny 5 reject.

Tom: Yay!

GameGirl: I was being sarcastic.

Crow: Oh.

GameGirl: So, Andrew is yours, if you let him. I'm sure he'll like to get to know you better. Right, Andrew?

Andrew: Certainly.

(Maggie tears up and picks GameGirl up into a big bear hug)

Maggie: Oh thank you, GameGirl! You're such a nice girl! Thank you! Thank you!

GameGirl (trying to breath): You're…welcome…

Maggie: I'm so sorry if I did anything to make you mad! Thank you for making me someone. I don't have to worry about being alone anymore. OHTHANKYOUTHANKYOUTHANKYOU!

GameGirl (with all her voice, which isn't much): I'M THANKED! I'M THANKED! Please put me DOWN!

Maggie: Oh, sure. (He sets her back down and GameGirl catches her breath. Digifan316 comes to her side)

Digifan316: Haley, I am SO sorry for doubting you! I should've known you wouldn't do something like that. You forgive me?

GameGirl: Yeah, sure, it was an honest mistake. Happens to the best of us.

007: Isn't there one last fanfic to MiST?

GameGirl: That's right there is. "Sleepless in DigiWorld"

Digifan316: That fanfic sounds familiar.

GameGirl: Yeah, I think you've read it. It's a Mimato.

Digifan316: A MI-WHAT-OH?

GameGirl: You heard me, Brian. A Mimato, or Yaimi. You know, MimixMatt?

Digifan316: I know what the couple is! But why?! You know I'm a Koumi fan. You traitor!

GameGirl: Brian, how can I be a traitor if I never been a fan to begin with? I didn't write one single koumi. Well, I'm working on one right now but only because you said it was one of the ending couples and I just want to write a fanfic explaining season 02's ending.

Kaden: Not a Mimato! I don't think I can take it!

GameGirl: You just read a Taiora. A Mimato should be easy. Weren't you a Mimato fan?

Kaden: Yeah, ages ago.

GameGirl: It only has a little fluff. It's not a lime like the last one we read, though I did write a Mimato lime.

007: Can we MiST that one instead?

Kaden and Digifan316: No!

Digifan316: I think Kaden and I will wait out here…

GameGirl: Oh no you don't, Mister! You wanted some time with me and I said we'll have some when we mist the fanfic. (she gets close to Digifan316 and flirts) Come on, Brian, I know you don't like Mimato, but if you MiST it, I'll make it worth your while.

Digifan316: In that case…what are we waiting for!? (he pulls on GameGirl's hand and they go to the theatre)

GameGirl: Whoa! Slow down!

(All authors and bots enter to MiST the third and final fanfic: "Sleepless in Digiworld")