Digimon Fan Fiction ❯ DEJA VU--A MiSTing of a MiSTing ❯ Ahh-no more? ( Chapter 8 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

DÉJÀ VU--8

Ahh--no more?

{Authors take their seats and wait for the fanfic to come up.}

GameGirl: Before we MiST, I'll just say this was one of my very first fanfics so it may be very short and stupid.

Digifan316: None of your fanfics are stupid.

GameGirl: You're just saying that 'cause you're my boyfriend.

Digifan316: No I'm not. Even if this is a Mimato I'm sure I'll like it.

Maggie: GameGirl, is there a lot of romance in this?
GameGirl: Used to be. But I edited it.

< Sleepless in>

Wolfspirit: Seattle!

< Digiworld>

Wolfspirit: Oh.

<It was another night in Digiworld.>

Tom (singing): "Another night, another day but always you…"

GameGirl (groaning): Would someone shut him up?

Kaden (eye twitching): Yeah, please?

Andrew: I will, mistress. (he bows in front of GameGirl and goes to Tom. Tom stares)

Tom: Uh, can I help you?

(Andrew lifts Tom up off his seat, drops him on the floor, putting a crack in his head.)

Andrew: Don't sing again. You have been warned.

Crow: Now we all know you're a crack head, Tom.

Tom: Be quiet.

(Andrew goes back to his seat and bows in front of GameGirl again)

Andrew: He will not be bothering you again, mistress.

GameGirl: Thanks.

Digifan316: I could've done that.

(Andrew gets up and GameGirl shakes her head)

< All the digidestined and their digimon set up for camp and easily fell asleep. But Matt wasn't near to sleeping; he decided to play his harmonica for a while until he would eventually fall asleep.>

007: He must be mighty bad if he'll fall asleep to his own harmonica music.

<He walked away so he wouldn't wake the others.

Mimi had trouble sleeping as well. She felt odd being back at the Digiworld. What is going to happen now? Gennai said that the new evil is worse than Myotismon. Are the digimon ready for another battle? Then she heard Matt playing his harmonica. She decided to go visit him for a while. She got up silently and quickly, careful not to wake the others and she walked toward Matt.

Matt was resting his back against a tree while playing his harmonica. His harmonica playing has improved from practice. He heard a dry leaf crunch under somebody's foot. Startled, he turned to face Mimi.>

R80 (Matt): You dinnit see nuttin'!

<"Hi Matt." She greeted.

"Oh, hi Mimi." He brought his harmonica down from his lips and looked up at her. "Did I wake you?"

"No. I was having trouble sleeping anyway." She sat on a rock.>

GameGirl: And slipped.

(Digifan316 and others stare)

GameGirl: What? Just because it's my fic doesn't mean I can't mist it too. Besides, that's a Mimi thing kind of thing to do.

<"I didn't mean to disturb your playing. You can keep going now. I like to hear you play." She smiled up at him. "Go on, play a song for me.">

Andrew (Matt): But I don't know any others.

Digifan316: That's what I was going to say!

<"Okay." He smiled back and reached his harmonica to his lips. He played a soft melody.

Mimi closed her eyes and daydreamed about her and Matt dancing. She daydreamed he was twirling around and then he reached out to kiss her. She puckered her lips, forgetting it was only a daydream. Lost in her daydream, she began humming and moved her hands side to side as if she was dancing.>

Tom (singing): Dance like a…(gets glare from Andrew and stops)

< Matt saw Mimi puckering her lips. He smiled and brought down his harmonica. Then suddenly, Mimi's daydream was real. Mimi opened her eyes to see Matt kissing her. He sat back and began playing again.>

007: What kind of kiss was that?

TG: They're just 11, you moron!

007: So?

<"That was beautiful, Matt," she murmured sweetly.

Bringing his harmonica from his lips, he smiled and said, "the song or the kiss?">

Maggie: Neither, I was just saying that.

GameGirl: Good one.

< Mimi turned her head away so he couldn't see her blush. She put her hand to her cheek, "both," she giggled a bit.

Chuckling softly, Matt resumed his playing.

Mimi's mood changed and she felt sad and confused inside. She took her pink hat off and looked at him. She breathed in deeply. Matt had his eyes closed. She wanted to say something, but wasn't sure what to say. Feeling cold, she turned around and her shoulders began to shake. She cried softly.

Matt opened his eyes and saw Mimi crying. "Mimi, what's wrong?" He asked.

"I'm confused." She mumbled.>

Crow: Oh, I already knew that.

<"'Bout what?" He pulled off his gloves so he could stroke her hair. Mimi's hair was incredibly soft. He could sit her and stroke his fingers in her hair for hours on end.>

TG: She probably uses Finesse

GameGirl: Nah, it's got to be the kinda stuff you can only get in a beauty parlor.

<"I dunno. I'm not exactly sure." Her crest of sincerity began to glow.>

R80 (Mimi): Aaah! I've got a lightning bug on me--oh, it's just my crest.

"I think I know what you mean." His crest of friendship began glowing too. "I understand how you feel Mimi. It feels so weird being back here, everything has gone crazy." He turned her to him. "Look at me." He said.>

GameGirl (Mimi): I can't, you've got something hanging from your nose.

<Mimi reluctantly looked down and away. She closed her eyes.

"Look at me, Mimi." He repeated, his hand cupped around her chin. He lifted her face up at him.

"Matt I-I'm not sure what to say." She said thoughtfully, opening her eyes, revealing some tears. "I'm scared, scared for the digiworld and our friends." Her crest glowed brighter. "Matt, I'm so scared! I want to go back home!"

"Mimi, don't worry. Our digimon won't let anything happen to us." He smiled as he wiped her tears away with his forefinger. "Trust me."

Mimi suddenly felt warm. She leaned to Matt and reached her hands to his hair. She pressed against him and said. "I don't know what to say."

"Then don't say anything. I know how you feel." His heart began pumping a thousand times a minute. He cupped her face in his hands and brought his face to hers, brushing his lips across hers softly. "Everything will be fine as long as we have each other."

"You mean it?" she gasped.

"Of course I do." He muttered, "There's nothing to be worried about. You've got to be brave."

She forced a smile. "You're starting to sound like Tai!"

"Hey," he whispered, rolling his eyes and tightening his hold on his harmonica, "Don't insult me."

She smiled again.

"Oh Mimi." He mumbled. "You're so beautiful. I think you're the sweetest girl I ever known."

"Oh come now." Mimi said. "Sora's more beautiful than me!"

"So? She belongs with Tai." He kissed her on the forehead.>

Kaden: Wrongo! Open your eyes and smell the coffee! She belongs with you!

(TG, GameGirl and Digifan316 shake their heads)

Kaden: Well, it's true.

<"And you belong with me.">

Digifan316: Absolutely not! She belongs with Izzy! (he stands up)

GameGirl: Brian, please sit down. You are embarrassing me.

Digifan316: Did you have to put that line in there?

GameGirl: I'm sorry, shall we MiST "What Might Have Been" instead?

Digifan316: That sounds like a Taiora to me.

Kaden: Not another Taiora, please!

GameGirl: It's not Taiora. Or even Digimon. It's a HP fic.

(Digifan316 and Kaden gasp)

Kaden: Please…please don't make us mist it!

(R80 and TG turn around)

R80: Interesting title. Who are the main characters?

TG: Harry's parents?

(GameGirl shakes her head)

GameGirl: No, Narcissa Malfoy and Sirius Black.

R80: Harry's Godfather and Draco's mother? Wow! I don't think I've read one of those.

TG: Cool. What's it about?

GameGirl: Well…

Kaden: Quit talking about HP!

Digifan316: Yeah, please GameGirl?

GameGirl: I think we can talk about this later. Please sit down and let's resume the mist.

Digifan316: Still can't believe we're MiSTing a Mimato. The Dakari was enough.

GameGirl: There may not be a lot of evidence for Mimato, but it makes more since that Mishouiro/Koumi.

Digifan316: What do you mean?

GameGirl: Besides, Izzy looks better with Yolei anyway. He seemed to be the only one who knew she was when they went to get Agumon, he asked what was wrong when he saw that she was upset, he asked to borrow her digivice, she let him take care of her digimon and she even bought him a dishtowel.

Both Bots: FANGIRL! FANGIRL!

GameGirl: Hey!

Andrew: How dare you call my mistress such things! I will have vengence.

GameGirl: Andrew, it's okay.

Digifan316: I'm so glad this isn't a lemon.

GaeGirl: I've wrote a lime.

Digifan316: What?

GameGirl: Don't worry, this is the last fic.

Digifan316: Oh, but still…

GameGirl: Just mist it if you don't like it.

Digifan316: I didn't say I didn't like it.

GameGirl: Not in so many words.

Digifan316: Hey! Just what are you insinuating?

GameGirl: There's only like a paragraph left. Let's just MiST it, okay?

Digifan316: But--

GameGirl: Andrew….

Andrew: WHEN MISTRESS TELLS YOU TO MIST THE FANFIC, YOU MIST THE FANFIC! DO NOT TRIFLE WITH ME!

(Digifan316 cowers in his seat)

Digifan316: Okay.

GameGirl: Thank you, Andrew.

Andrew: You're welcome, Mistress.

Digifan316: You're doing this to annoy me, aren't you?

GameGirl: Why, are you annoyed?

Digifan316: Just slightly.

007: If you're done with your lover's spat, I'd like to see if they have sex or something.

Digifan316: That's not what's going on!

GameGirl: Right…I'm just playing. You're all so tense! (nudges Digifan316) and there is no sex.

< Mimi stood up and turned to the camp. "I'm going back to sleep now," she said, "you coming?">

Crow: Can I share your sleeping bag?

< "In a while," he murmured as he brought his harmonica back to his lips, "goodnight Mimi."

"'Night Matt," she walked back to the camp and kneeled down. She put her hat down and Palmon woke up, gasping for air.

"Mimi, I just had a terrible dream!" she shouted in a whisper.>

R80 (Palmon as Dorothy): And you were there, and you were there and you were there…

< Mimi wrapped her arms around Palmon and laid her back down. "Don't worry, Palmon," she said, using the words Matt said to her before, "everything will be fine as long as we have each other."

"Oh Mimi," Palmon laughed, "You're the best!">

GameGirl: Oh dang it…I forgot to put THE END!

Digifan316: THE END, LET'S GO. (He pulls on GameGirl's hand and they walk away)

Kaden: Not bad for a Mimato.

GameGirl: But Kaden, didn't you used to be a Mimato fan?

Kaden: Yes, but now I've seen the light. I'm a Sorato and a Jyoumi shipper now.

GameGirl: I think I have too.

(Kaden and Digifan316 look at GameGirl in awe)

Digifan316: So are you a Koumi fan now?
GameGirl: Nope. Jyoumi. Though Mimato was a cute couple, there was more Jyomi evidence and stuff.

(Kaden hugs GameGirl)

Kaden: Welcome to the Jyoumi world, my sister! So, are you a Sorato fan now too?
Digifan316: GameGirl, don't betray me!

Kaden: Oh, don't listen to him.

GameGirl: Oh no. I'm still a Taiora fan, sorta anyway.

Digifan316: Sorta?

GameGirl: Well, Sora really hurt Tai's feelings, so I think Sora has to sort hers out and Matt…I say he should be loveless.

Kaden: You're a Yamato basher, aren't you?

GameGirl: He's not my favorite. Yeah he's cute and everything but I'll never forgive him for taking Tai's girl! It doesn't matter if they were dating or not. Tai loved her.

Digifan316: It's true.

Kaden: Well, it ended in Sorato anyway.

GameGirl (frustrated): I know…and I'm trying to figure out why! Season 2's ending was all wrong and I'm still trying to finish "Mixed Feelings" but it's hard! All the DD's occupations were wrong and so were the couples.

Digifan316: Let me kow when you finish the fanfic. I'd like to know how it ended in Sorato too.

R80: What were the ending couples anyway?

Digifan316: Taijun, Sorato, Takari, Koumi and Kenyako.

GameGirl: The show didn't exactly say, but you can kinda tell by them standing each other and the way their kids look.

R80: So, now that we're all done, what do we do now?

GameGirl: Let's have a little party before we say Adieu.

Diifan316: Bless you, sweetheart.

GameGirl: No, that's French. Andrew!

(Comes to GameGirl's side in a flash of lightning)

Andrew: Yes, my mistress?

Digifan316: Dang, did you download him with the Flash's lightning speed too?

GameGirl: Justice League isn't anime. And no. He's just very obedient.

Digifan316 (mumbles): Like a dog.

Maggie: Hey!

GameGirl: Andrew, get the water for the Jacuzzi ready.

Maggie: What about the leaches from the prank we played on Tom and Crow?

GameGirl: Oh, put them in some jar of chemicals, I don't care.

Andrew: Consider it done, mistress.

Maggie: Uh, okay if I can go with you, Andrew?

Andrew: As long as it's okay with mistress.

GameGirl: why, of course it's okay! I built Andrew so you can be together.

Andrew: This way, Lady Maggie.

Maggie: But you don't know the SOL.

Andrew (in Quatre's voice): Then please be so kind to show me the way.

(Maggie and Andrew leave)

Digifan316: What else did you download him with? Davis' density?

Kaden: Hey!

GameGirl: I was only able to download him with four anime guy attributes.

Digifan316: Oh thank GOD!!

TG: Just four? Rip off!

GameGirl: I know, if I could download more I would've used characters from Digimon. Like Kazu's humor.

Digifan316: No! No! No! You already have Duo's humor!

GameGirl: But I like Kazu. And I would've downloaded him with Vega's good looks too. Too bad he's a bad guy on Street Fighter…

Digifan316: You didn't build him for just Maggie, did you?

GameGirl: Uh…okay, maybe I made him for…TG! Yeah, she was lonely when Sean left you know.

(Andrew and Maggie come into the lobby)

Andrew: Mistress GameGirl.

GameGirl: Yes? (she turns around and sees Andrew and Maggie in Roman robes. They are in android form as a result of touching the hot water) Oh…

Digifan316: Ahem!

R80: Toga! Toga!
Andrew: The Jacuzzi is ready. Please come and enjoy.

GameGirl: With pleasure. Thank you kindly, Andrew. (The authors enter the room and everything looks like something back in Roman Mythology. She grins) Andrew…is this an illusion?

Andrew: Why yes. I wanted to make my mistress relax.

Digifan316: I can do that. (starts to massage GameGirl's shoulders but a bit too hard) Feel better, Haley?

GameGirl: BRRRR-AYAAYAYAAYAAN--THOSE AAARREEEE MYYYY KIDNEYS!

Andrew: Quit damaging my mistress' kidneys!

Digifan316 (stops): I thought he had Quatre's kindness.

GameGirl: He does…ow….let's change and jump in the Jacuzzi.

Digifan316: Need help, Haley?

GameGirl: Haha-very funny. Andrew, you and Maggie, guard the doors please and make sure there are no interruptions.

(Andrew bows)

Andrew: I am here to serve, Mistress. Maggie.

(Maggie follows Andrew to the doors while everyone goes to change in swimwear. The party has only just begun)

(wink, wink)

TO BE CONCLUDED