Digimon Fan Fiction ❯ DEJA VU--A MiSTing of a MiSTing ❯ And in this spring... ( Chapter 9 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Déjà vu 9

And in this spring…

{The guys are already in the hot tub and are waiting for the girls)

Digifan316: Are you coming, Haley?

Wolfspirit: Yeah, Kaden. The water's fine.

Kaden: I'll be out in a second. I can't make up my mind on which suit to wear.

Wolfspirit: Want some help?

{TG steps out wearing a red an orange one piece. Followed by GameGirl who is wearing a purple tankini."

TG: GameGirl, does this make my B-U-T-T look big?

GameGirl: No. Does anyone one to trade suits?

Digifan316: What's wrong with what you're wearing? I thought purple was your favorite color.

GameGirl: This is a tankini! I never wore a tankini before. Who left this tankini here?

TG: Well, at least it ain't a thong bikini. Was there something else in your dressing room for you?

GameGirl: Yeah, a black and yellow polka dot bikini.

Digifan316: Try that one on.

GameGirl: No! I don't yellow. And I feel so nekkid! Maybe there's a sarong somewhere.

{Kaden walks out wearing a black ASHITA one piece. Her crow-like face paint has been cleaned off.}

GameGirl: I didn't know you have ASHITA swimwear.

Kaden: Funny, huh? Here's a sarong. {she holds one up for GameGirl}

GameGirl: Thanks. {she wraps it around her waist and the girls join the guys in the hot tub} Whoooa! It's hot! Hot! Hot! Hot!

Kaden: Yeah, no kidding! I think my skin's about to melt off.

Wolfspirit and Digifan316: That's because you stepped into it.

Kaden and GameGirl (blushing): Oh, cut it out!

{TG sits between R80 and 007, Kaden next to Wolfspirit and GameGirl in front of Digifan316. Digifan316 starts to massage GameGirl's shoulders}

Digifan316: Great idea, Haley.

GameGirl: Thanks, babe.

007: I wonder what else this satellite has. A bowling alley maybe?

R80: Or an arcade?

TG: Then it wouldn't' be called 'Satellite of Love' anymore. More like, 'Satellite of'…just about everything I guess.

Wolfspirit: It sure feels nice. I think I'll just stay here for a few days.

Kaden: I heard that.

TG: Y'know, I really don't like this satellite, but now, it kinda feels like a second home to me.

Digifan316: Shh! Don't let the bots hear that.

{Time passes and the water feels less hot. It feels…different but no one notices. Water comes through the holes on the hot tub. They talk about this and that their attitudes and behavior change.}

Kaden: Jason, you're kinda quiet. Everything okay?

{Wolfspirit nods and gives a thumb up.}

GameGirl: Hmm, I feel hungry all of a sudden.

Digifan316 {pokes GameGirl in the ribs}: Gee, I wonder why. How many times do I have to tell you're not a super model? {He laughs} We'll order some Itallian food.

GameGirl: Italian food?

Digifan316: You like Italian food, right? It's your favorite.

GameGirl: Yeah, but I'm in the mood for some meat. {gets up and sits next to Digifan316}

Digifan316: Okay. What my girl wants, my girl gets. Then…let's go to the circus.

Kaden: Circus?

Digifan316: I don't know. I just want to go to the circus.

GameGirl: Thanks. (She kisses him and nibbles on his ear. He laughs)

Digifan316: Stop that! Hahahaha! That tickles!

TG (voice in a higher octave): This is fun.

R80 (his voice also high): TG, what's wrong with your voice?

TG: What's wrong with my voice? What's wrong with your voice?

Digifan316: Must be the water! Hahahaha! Hey, wanna hear a joke? Why did the chicken cross the road? Because he couldn't get a cab! Hahahahaa! Oh, 007, you've got something on you. (He points at 007 and when he looks down he flicks his nose. 007 snarls at him) Can't take a joke can you?

{GameGirl takes Digifan316's hand and starts to lick his fingers}

Digifan316: Oh, did I spill syrup on my fingers when I had French toast this morning? I could've licked them off myself but I guess you can use the sugar, huh? {He starts to tell another joke when GameGirl bites on Digifan316's finger, very, very hard} Ow! {he pulls his hand away} You bit me! Goodness, you must be very hungry. {He laughs looks at his finger, which is now bleeding. He looks at GameGirl's teeth and they seem a bit longer than usual} You take good care of your teeth, don't you?

Kaden: Does anyone notice that something very weird is going on here?

TG: Nice face paint, Kaden.

Kaden: Huh?

TG: It's different.

Digifan316: Yeah, it's like harlequin's mask from your ASHITA fanart.

{Kaden looks at her reflection}

Kaden: Whoa, I don't remember putting another pattern of face paint on. (she shivers) Why has the water gotten so cold all of a sudden?

Digifan316: I know. It's supposed to be a HOT TUB party not a COLD TUB party! Hahahaha!

{Crow, Tom, Andrew and Maggie run in}

Crow: Out! Everyone out!

Tom: Out of the Jacuzzi!

Andrew: Quickly, mistress!

Maggie: You can't stay in there! It's dangerous!

Digifan316: And why not?

Crow: There are springs in the water!

Digifan316: What kinda springs? You mean, the springs that go to the tub? Is it falling apart?

Tom: Not those kinds of springs, blockhead!

Digifan316: You guys can't take a joke.

TG: You switched the water with drowned springs, didn't you? Stop playing tricks on people, it's not nice!

Tom: Aah! TG, look at you! It's happened to you too, R80!

{R80 and TG look at each other}

TG: R80! We've been CHIBIFIED!!

Kaden: All right, tell us what happened or you're dead!

Maggie: The water's been replaced with three springs. Spring of drowned little person, spring of drowned clown and spring of drowned cannibal!

{In another part of the SOL, someone is laughing hysterically}

Digifan316: Ha-ha! Good one Maggie. You really had me going there.

Maggie: Brian, you're a clown! And GameGirl's…Brian, run! GameGirl is going to kill you!

Digifan316: Now why would my own girlfriend kill me?

Maggie: Why? Oh, I dunno, maybe because she's a cannibal?
Digifan316: Huh? (he looks at GameGirl, who is emerging from the water. She has a bone necklace and her tankini is black and ripped. Around her waist is a grass skirt} Oh no!

GameGirl: Come here, Brian…I want to get to gnaw you a little better!

{Digifan316 jumps out of the tub and GameGirl gives chase, carrying a spear}

GameGirl: I love fast food! {evil laugh}

007 (turning to R80 and TG and licks his lips): You two will make a fine stew.

R80: He's a cannibal too!

TG: Run!

{R80 and TG climb out of the hot tub. 007 runs after them with spear in hand and wearing a grass skirt}

Kaden: This is not good! Where's the hot water to turn them back to normal?

Andrew: The hot water is not working.

Kaden: Who put the springs in the water?

Andrew: I swear it wasn't me. I would not dishonor my mistress.

Maggie: It wasn't me either or even Crow or Tom.

Kaden: Are you sure?

Crow: I didn't' do it!

Tom: Me neither!

{Wolfspirit is trapped in a box.}

Kaden: Jason, what are you doing?

Tom: He's a mime. The spring of drowned clown changed you, Digifan316 and Wolfspirit into 3 different kinds of clowns}

Kaden: Great. My boyfriend's a mime.

Tom: AT least it didn't change him into a hobo.

{Wolfspirit grabs Kaden and pulls him into the box with her, thinking they'll be safe this way. TG and R80 notice and run up}

TG: Let us in! Let us in!

{Kaden and Wolfspirit pick up the chibified TG and R80 and put them in the large invisible box}

007: You can't escape!

{Wolfspirit puts his hand on his forehad and faints}

Kaden: Oh brother…

*****

Digifan316: Don't do this, Haley! I love you! You can't eat me. How about some ice cream instead? Or, I know…. {he makes a balloon animal dog} How about a hot dog, huh?"

{GameGirl stabs her spear through the balloon dog.}

Digifan316: Okay, so maybe it was rabid. Dang, where is some hot water when you need it?

Maggie: The hot water isn't working!

Digifan316: Oh, great!

Tom: But we have an idea. Come with us. {Tom and Crow lead Digifan316 away and Maggie stays behind to slow GameGirl down.}

Maggie: Good thing I'm I robot form or she'll try to eat me. GameGirl, stop!

GameGirl: Which way did he go?
Maggie: Think what you're doing! You can't eat Brian. He'll never forgive you! And plus, you'll be without a boyfriend.

GameGirl: But I'm starving! I'll eat you instead!

Maggie: But you can't! I'm a…

{GameGirl bites on Maggie's forearm. She rears back and spits}

GameGirl: No meat!

Maggie: Robot.

GameGirl: You tricked me! {she throws her spear at Maggie and she ducks out of the way.}

Maggie: Andrew, help!

Andrew: Mistress, stop harming innocent people--I mean robots! {He grabs her from behind and lifts her up over his head. She bits his hand to let her go. She runs after Brian.}

Maggie: We've got to stop her! Follow me, I know a short cut!

****

Digifan316: So what's this plan of yours?

Crow: There is no hot water available and until there is, you have no choice put to use another spring on GameGirl.

Digifan316: What?

Crow: You have your choice between spring of drowned supermodel, spring of drowned cheerleader and spring of drowned goth.

Digifan316: That's it?! No spring of drowned angel or anything?

Tom: Those are the choices. Take it or leave it.

Crow: I recommend the spring of drowned supermodel. You can brag to all your friends you're dating a supermodel!

{Digifan316 ponders GameGirl as a supermodel. He pictures them on a dinner date and all she orders is a glass of water. The daydream bursts}

Digifan316: No way! Haley doesn't eat enough as it is! I wouldn't be dating a supermodel, I would be dating a toothpick!

Tom: Would you rather be dating a man-eater? Okay, well, what about drowned cheerleader?

{Digifan316 thinks about it. He pictures GameGirl walking into a street light.

Cheerleader GameGirl: What starts with a B and ends with an N? B-R-Y---

Digfan316: With an I! With an I!}

Digfan316: Are you kidding me? Haley will never forgive me for turning her into a cheerleader!

Tom: It's hard to do business with you. Okay, well, what about drowned goth?

Digifan316: Drowned goth…hmm.

{Digifan316 ponders. He sees GameGirl dressed in black sitting a room with candles looking up dark magic and what not.

Gothic GameGirl: It's too bright in here.

She then puts a candle out with ice breath.

Gothic GameGirl: That's better.}

Digifan316: I'll take the spring drowned goth.

Tom: I told you he'd take the spring of drowned goth!

Digifan316: Now let's find her. {He picks up the pail of drowned goth. Andrew and Maggie}

Digan316: Maggie, Andrew, good, I need your help. Andrew I need you to--

Andrew: I do not take orders from you.

Digifan316: I'm speaking for your mistress.

Maggie: Listen to him.

Digifan316: We've got to find GameGirl so we can put this on her.

Crow: Too late, she's here!

{GameGirl walks in and she has what looks like blood on her chin.}

Crow: Oh no, she ate someone!

GameGirl: I did. But I have room for one more.

Tom: Who did you eat?

GameGirl (licking her hand): Woman with too much makeup. I found her playing with the water tubes.

Tom: She must've been the one who played the prank.

Digifan316: Haley, I'm very very sorry about this but I--

Voice from outside: Hi guys! I'm back!

Crow: It's Mike!

Mike: Oh my god! What happened to Pearl?! There's a predetor on the SOL! Evacuate!

{Tom and Crow go to Mike.}

Crow: Hi Mike!

Tom: Long time no see! (nervous chuckle)

Mike: What's going on here? Pearl's all…gone!

Tom: Well, after you left there was a new guy. But he's cool. He was in charge while you were gone.

Mike: Who? (he steps inside)

Tom: I want you to meet Digifan316! AKA Brain. He's the new guy.

Mike: You let some CLOWN take care of things while I was gone?

Tom: Not just any clown.

Crow: A cannibal-dating-clown.

Digifan316 and Maggie: Crow!

GameGirl: Who's the small fry?

Digifan316: She's going to eat Mike! Haley, I'm very, very sorry for this!

(he splashes her with the spring of drowned goth and GameGirl changes from a cannibal to a goth. She's wearing a black shirt that says: IT'S NOT THAT I'M ANTISOCIAL; I JUST DON'T LIKE YOU with black pleather pants and platform shoes. She has black pencil marks on her face and her hair is very stringy.}

Mike: Just when I thought I saw everything on this satellite…

Digifan316: Haley, speak to me! (he grabs her by the arms and shakes her) Say something. Anything!

Goth GameGirl: Out of my face, clown.

{Digifan316 steps back)

Crow: It's so good to have GameGirl back to her old self again!

Digifan316: Crow!

Mike: Could you please tell me what's going on?

Tom: A group of fanfic writers got together here to MiST some fanfics. Then we had a hot tub party.

Maggie: Pearl put three different springs in the water and it changed the authors. Hot water changes them back but there is no hot water!

Mike: Thanks. And who are you?

Maggie: I'm Maggie.

Tom: She's a robot.

Andrew: And we can't tell what Pearl did to the water because Pearl's dead.

Crow: yeah, GameGirl ate her.

Mike: Don't worry, I'll fix it. Bozo! Follow me.

Digifan316: My name's Brian!

{Digifan316 follows Mike and hey fix the hot water problem. Digifan316 is the first to get splashed with hot water.}

Digifan316: Whew, thanks! Now I'd better change my girlfriend back before she starts doing some who-do voodoo.

{He splashed Goth GameGirl}

GameGirl: What was that for?!

Digifan316: You were a goth and I just changed you back.

GameGirl: Funky monkey.

Digifan316: You were a cannibal first. I had to splash you with spring of drowned goth so you wouldn't eat me.

GameGirl: Drowned goth? How come?

Digifan316: Because the other two to choose from were cheerleader and supermodel.

GameGirl: I'm glad you chose the drowned goth one. I never would've forgiven you if you chose supermodel! Especially cheerleader.

Digifan316: I know. We've got to change the others back. 007 is a cannibal, Kaden and Wolfspirit are clowns and…

GameGirl: TG and R80 are little people. I remember now.

{They go back to the hot tub to find 007 still trying to get into the box. GameGirl splashes him with hot water and he returns to normal}

GameGirl: How do you feel, 007?

007: Still hungry…but I don't want to eat anyone.

GameGirl: I on the other hand is full. (she burps) Oh, 'scuse me.

Digifan316: You should be. You ate Pearl.

{GameGirl hoses Digifan316 with hot water}

Digifan316: AAAh! Why'd you do that?

GameGirl: I thought you were telling a joke.

Digifan316: No, you really did eat Pearl!

GameGirl: Ew! I think I'm going to be sick! {covers her mouth and runs away}

Andrew: My mistress is ill! I'll hold your hair back for you! {he follows her}

Kaden: Brian, please, if there's any hot water left for us, I'd like to change back now!

Digifan316: Actually, I can't really tell a difference.

{Wolfspirit climbs an imaginary rope out of the box followed by Kaden, TG and R80. Digifan316 hoses them down with hot water}

Wolfspirit: Yay! I can talk! (he starts to sing)

TG: Can we all leave now?

Digifan316: Sure, everyone to the lobby. {They go to the lobby and Digifan316 sends everyone home.}

Maggie: Where's GameGirl?

Digifan316: I dunno. I hope she's okay.

{Andrew comes into the lobby carrying a weak GameGirl in his arms)

Andrew: Mistress needs to rest. And stop eating women with too much make up on.

GameGirl: I was a cannibal for a dance recital…couldn't I just do a little funny cannibal dance instead of eating Pearl? (she belches and groans)

Digifan316: Are you still hungry? We can go for some Italian.

GameGirl: Please don't mention food. I'm still nauseous.

Mike: Okay, I put a combination lock on the fuse box so we don't have to worry about anything weird happening. {Looks at GameGirl} What's wrong with her?

GameGirl: You'd feel sick too if you ate Pearl. I can still taste her eye shadow!

Digifan316: When you feel better I'll give you some ice cream or something to get rid of that taste.

GameGirl: Did everyone leave?

Tom: Yes.

GameGirl: Good. Andrew.

Andrew: My mistress.

GameGirl: I want you to destroy the hot tub.

Andrew: Consider it done! {he exits and GameGirl puts her head on the desk. Digifan316 pats her head}

Digifan316: You'll feel better soon. At least Pearl can't bother us anymore.

GameGirl: Too bad I had to eat her to do it.

Digifan316: I'm just glad you didn't eat me!

{GameGirl groans}

GameGirl: Man it's hot in here.

Digifan316: Uh oh….

{lights start blinking all over the SOL.}

GameGirl: Perfect! Just perfect!

Mike: What did I do wrong?

{Digifan316 stands up with his arm around GameGirl and pushes a button}

Digifan316: Mike, the SOL is all yours…again! BUWHAHAHAHAHAHA! {He and GameGirl disappear}

Andrew: I did what you said, Mistress…Mistress! Don't leave me! I need orders to follow…wait!

Maggie: You can't leave without me! {she grabs Andrew, pushes the button and they too disappear}

Tom: MIKE! MIKE! MIKE! MIIIIIKE! We're gonna DIEEE!

Crow: Someone hold me!

Tom: Only if you hold me!

{Tom and Crow hold each other. Mike tries to fix the problem. The SOL does a few turns and the lights go out.)

THE END!