Digimon Fan Fiction ❯ Destiny ❯ The beginning ( Chapter 1 )

[ P - Pre-Teen ]
Hiya guys its sora again wit a new what I call mini fic. I usually write fics that are chapters long and i wanna try a short one meaning one chapter. This fic I kno u guyz r gonna love. Its the High School Senior Prom. Tai and Sora have been going out for 4 years and things unexpected happens.
Disclaimer : I dont own digimon dudes!!
* Destiny Conquers All *

Thank god we are graduating in 5 more weeks and the Prom is in 2 weeks. Mimi is visiting Japan because Matt asked Mimi to go with him to the Prom long before Jun even opened her mouth. I am going to the prom with my lady of my life. Sora, she is something else....
" MR KAMIYA!! PLEASE PAY ATTENTION TO THE LESSON AND STOP DAY DREAMING !!!" everyone turned around to look at me when Mr. Morimoto yelled at me and then I saw Sora across the room giggling. I opened my book and decided to pay attention to the dumb lesson. Oh well, at least it was the last class of the day and I can finally go home and relax.
" Hey Tai, dont tell me you forgot your best friend!!" Matt was yelling across the hallway while he was leaving his last period french class.
" So Tai do you have the money so we can go now?"
" Goin' where you guys? " Sora said behind me kinda scaring me cuz i didnt know she was behind me.
" Hi Baby. Matt and I are going to get our tuxedos for the prom and do guy stuff. Ya know."
" Okay Tai. " She gives me a peck on the cheek and walks away, waving at me. As we walk to the mall we start talking about what are we going to do after high school.
" So do you think she is going be excited about this? This is a giant decision to make dude. Honestly are you ready?"
" Yes I am ready for this. I have been wanting this for a long time. I think in my mind this is a mutural decision."
We entered the Store and the Owner of the shop greets us as soon as we walk in.
" Ah Mr Kamiya. Welcome again. Have you come to pick up what you have ordered?"
"Yes I have Mr.Maski. How much must I pay."
" For you 1,000,000 ¥ ." The owner said with a grin. I had helped his son with soccer in sophomore year. Ever since then when I come into this store, he treats me with good prices.
" Tai do you have that much money on you? Its a lot of money, I dont even think I can afford that."
" Thats why we have a thing called credit cards my friend." I said while I gave Mr. Masaki my credit card.
" Would you like me to gift wrap you purchase Mr. Kamiya? "
" Okay sure." After the transaction, Matt and I waved to Mt. Masaki and started to walk back home. I cant wait to see her reaction.
The Night Of The Prom.....
Matt and I were drivng in my VW Passat to Sora's place. Mimi was going to be at Sora's waitng for us. I just cant wait any longer for this moment. We parked in front of Sora's apartment and walked up to their door. Ms. Takenouchi opened the door and greeted us and told us that they were going to be down in a couple of minutes. We didnt get a chance to sit down, they were walking down from sora's room. They looked so beautiful that I was in awe. We took some pictures with our dates and was on our way. The Prom was nicey set up with decorations and killer music. The nite was coming to an end and I took Sora to the spot where we had our first date. If I was going to do it, I have to do it right.
" Sora ?" I said as I turned to face her. " Yes Tai? What is it? "
" Sora for the past 18 years you have been my friend. For the past 7 years I been in Love with you and now I need to tell you something important. "
" What is it? Tell me "
" Sora Takenouchi would you marry me? " Her face was frozen in time. I dont know what exactly I had said to her. Then all of a sudden, tears started to roll down her face then she hugged me. Then she started to whisper in my ear saying this : " Tai Kamiya you have made me the happiest person alive..."
Not bad eh? I personally like it plz review