Digimon Fan Fiction ❯ Digiball Z TURBO: The Virus, Majjinmon ❯ Intro ( Prologue )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Author's notes:
 
Man… making these DBZ fics is getting way harder for me now they've come such a long way, but here we go again.
 
I think I'll use Power Rangers Turbo for an into this time… but I don't own it.
 
INTRO
 
The Digi Force…
 
The most powerful fighting team in the history of the human world and the Digital world; Six young adults empowered with great gifts and magical qualities of the armor Digi-eggs they had found… and their partners, six super Digimon each granted with the abilities to Spirit Digivolve to levels far beyond any Mega…
 
When evil and crime shows its face… these brave heroes rush into action, ready for anything!
 
 
Over a-hundred, invaders were tracking through the Digital world again, and they and their Digimon really looking to cause nothing but trouble.
 
Dumping toxic-waste in meadows. Burning up the forests. Polluting the clear waters… “Hold it right there!” called a voice from behind.
 
The men and their Digimon all turned to see six young adults; four boys dressed in armor that they saw on a show, “Er… Dragon-ball… somethin'” and two young ladies wearing armor suits that resembled Sailor-Scout uniforms. All six of them wore green some sort of green eye-patch over one eye…
 
There were also six strange Digimon they had never seen before. “Who are you guys…?” the ring-leader asked.
 
The spiky brown-haired leader of the team flicked his fingers across his cheek, “Friends call us by our names… you can call us, the heroes!” he said, then he whipped out a police badge, “You are hereby under arrest, by order of us… The Digi-Force!”
 
The Ring leader wasn't going to stand for this. He and his gang had been at large for far too long to let a bunch of, freaks get him now, “GRR… GET'EM BOYS!”
 
All his followers and their Digimon rushed in ready to fight. “Go, Digi-Force…!” the heroes' leader shouted, and all twelve of them rushed in to battle.
 
(Intro theme plays)
 
Goo-ooo… GO!
 
Digiball Z Turbo, Go!
Digiball Z Turbo, Go!
Digiball Z Turbo, Goo-ooo…!
Oooh-a-ohhh-a-oooh-a-ohhh-a OHH…!
 
 
The heroes were… TK! With his powers of Yamcha, and Krillin, and his partner, Thormon; a thunder god Digimon…
 
They both made a fierce and unstoppable team.
 
“WOLF-FANG-FIST…!”
 
BAM! TK knocked out several of the men at once.
 
“THUNDER-BOLTS…!” Thormon cried as two large lighting bolts appeared in his hands. He tossed them at three of the huge Digimon really hurting them badly.
 
 
Mighty heroes roar!
Turbo charged for more!
Fly high off the floor!
Go…!
 
 
Kari… with the powers of Choutzu. She may have appeared to be a weak girl, but with her super powers, and her friend, Princess-Angewomon by her side… such a belief was laid to rest.
 
“DODON-WAVE…!” Kari screeched ash she blew up the ground causing more men to fall through it into a pit.
 
“TIARA-MAGIC…!” Princess-Angewomon threw her tiara, which took the shape of an energy disk straight the enemies. POW! They were knocked down like bowling pins.
 
Digiball Z Turbo, Go!
Digiball Z Turbo, Go!
Digiball Z Turbo…!
 
 
Ken… once the evil Digimon Kaiser, now in possession of the powers of the namek Piccolo. His partner, and long time friend, Hornetmon couldn't be prouder of him.
 
Ken and Hornetmon were surrounded by more of the wicked Digimon. “You don't scare me…” growled Ken. “DESTRUCTIVE-WAVE…!”
 
“That's the ticket Ken.” added Hornetmon, “POISON STING…!”
 
Ken's fire-power and Hornetmon's poison… the Digimon surrendered, like the wimps they were.
 
 
SHIFT… IN-TO… TURBO…
 
Target fixed on lock!
Evil they can walk!
Heroes say you rock!
Go…!
 
 
Ken's girlfriend, Yolei…
 
Even without her powers of Andriod-18, she was still a large problem, with a tiny-temper to lose. Even her partner, Phoenixmon… wondered how should get so hot without being on fire like he was…
 
When the men tried to make sexist jokes about Yolei, boy did they get it good. Yolei punched, and kicked them eight ways in every spot on their body until they cried, “No more!”
 
Yolei growled with her fist clenched, “That was for calling me names.”
 
Phoenixmon sweat dropped in amazement that his partner took out all those fighters using only her bare hands and feet, “Uh… yeah…” he muttered.
 
 
 
Digiball Z Turbo, Go!
Digiball Z Turbo, Go!
Digiball Z Turbo, Goo-ooo…!
Oooh-a-ohhh-a-oooh-a-ohhh-a OHH…!
 
 
Cody… still not quite as old or as tall as the others… but still, his powers of eleven year-old Gohan, and the ability to go Super-Sayian… not to mention with the ever powerful Foremenmon to aid him in battle…
 
“Aww… does the little kid think he can beat us.” some of the men mocked at him. That's when Cody just ROARED, creating strong winds that knocked all the men off their feet. “I don't think… I know!” he snapped at them.
 
“Hey… you can't do that to our chums.” The Digimon partners of the men growled, but that's when they got a taste of Foremenmon's, “JACK-HAMMER BLAST…!”
 
His Jack-hammer was not just for tearing up the roads… it also served as a power blaster. One that really hurt if it hit you. “YEE-HAH… road-kill anyone?”
 
 
Go…!
 
Digiball Z Turbo, Go!
Digiball Z Turbo, Go!
Digiball Z Turbo…!
 
 
As for Davis, no one who ever knew of his powers of Goku would just run for the hills in panic. Sadly, the men didn't know of that, and their Digimon didn't even know the awesome powers of his partner… Angel-Veemon…
 
The duo just stood there with their arms folded and their eyes snapped shut as the swarm of men and Digimon fired their guns, and attacks without mercy. “DIE PUNKS…!”
 
“WE GOT'CHA NOW…!”
 
When the dust had cleared form all those attacks, the men and their partners were given quite the surprised. All their attacks had indeed hit Davis, and Angel-Veemon… yet neither of them seemed to have even an ash on their bodies…
 
Shift into high gear!
Turbo power's here!
Heroes with no fear!
Go…!
 
 
The men and their Digimon then began punching and kicking at the duo trying to at least get them to flinch, but still Davis and Angel-Veemon refused to move. Finally, the crooks got tired from over exhaustion, and collapsed.
 
“Humph… pathetic!” Davis murmured.
 
Digiball Z Turbo, Go!
Digiball Z Turbo, Go!
Digiball Z Turbo…!
 
 
Once all the villains were bound and chained, they decided to leave and let the authorities of both worlds know where they were. The messes they made didn't do that much damage, thank goodness…
 
And so… the Digi-Force flew off; off to lie in wait for their next call to arms.
 
Oooh-a-ohhh-a-oooh-a-ohhh-a… GO!
Digiball Z Turbo, Go!
Digiball Z Turbo, Go!
Digiball Z Turbo…GOOOOOO!