Digimon Fan Fiction ❯ Digiball Z TURBO: The Virus, Majjinmon ❯ Win some, and REALLY win some. ( Chapter 22 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

CHAPTER TWENTY-TWO
 
The surviving members of the Digi-Force made it back to Gennai's palace, where everyone had heard the wonderful news.
 
Babadimon never felt so happy in his life. “Finally…” he said happily, “After all these centuries… it is over.” He looked back at the survivors, “Thank you Digi-Force…”
 
Yamopomon bowed in grace to the survivors, but the others also thanked Babadimon. His training, and directions to the Potara-Earrings made it possible for them to win the battle.
 
The wise old wizard accept their thanks, after which it was time to assemble the eight Digiballs… which Gennai had all ready set. The eight balls, Courage, Friendship, Love, Sincerity, Knowledge, Reliability, Hope, and Light… all lay before Yolei's feet glowing madly…
 
“ARISE MIGHTY SHENMON…!” she cried out, “WE SUMMON YOU TO GRANT OUR WISHES…!”
 
The skies darkened, the balls flashed and lighting stuck the skies, and there he was. Everyone bowed before the all mighty powerful Shenmon.
 
The mighty-creature bowed his head to his friends and said in his deep voice, “The eight Digiballs have been gathered. I shall grant you any three wishes you want.”
 
Yolei's first wish was to fix up the Digital-World, and the real world before Majjinmon had attacked. Second; she wished for all those killed by Majjinmon to be brought back to life…
 
Both wishes were granted. Soon the two worlds were back to normal, and all the innocent victims were revived. Including, Ken, Sora, TK… Wormon, Hawkmon, Biyomon, and Patamon. Even Daburmon was revived
 
“Master Daburamon…” Yamopomon cried in happiness.
 
“Hey, way to go guys!” TK said the moment he landed on his feet, followed by many exchanges of welcome-back hugs between everyone. Yolei was so happy she nearly drowned Hawkmon and Ken in her tears.
 
“Ah-heh… I get Yolei…” Ken said.
 
“We're glad to see you too…” added Hawkmon.
 
Yolei twitched as she held in her happy sobs, but suddenly the reunion was interrupted when Shenmon said, “Excuse me… but you still have one wish remaining.”
 
Everyone exchanged looks of confusion, they hadn't a single idea what to wish for, but Davis had an idea. “The fusion technique saved our lives…” he said, “So I wish for you to grant me and my team the ability of instant, and controllable fusions.”
 
“So be it… Shenmon said as his eyes began to glow, and the twelve members of the Digi-Force were cloaked in tubes of light as their power-levels and experience increased further. Ken even got the power he missed from Babadimon's training instantly…
 
“Your three wishes are granted…” said Shenmon, “Now I bid youfarewell.
 
Then he vanished and the Digiballs changed into stones, and scattered throughout the Digital-World for at least another year.
 
Nobody said a thing after that, as they just couldn't stop smiling.
 
The Next-Day
 
The world martial-arts tournament had reopened, and they all decided to finish what they had started. It was now the final round where Cody was pitted against Davis for the championship prize.
 
Of course, everyone knew Cody couldn't beat Davis, but the boys did however give their audience an equal battle just for fun, and to show off their new powers. Finally, they decided to call it a draw.
 
“Ladies and Gentlemen, we have a tie…” the host-man sobbed. “In all my years, I've never seen anything so wonderful in my life.”
 
The twenty-million yen was divided and given to the boys. That's when Kari, who was feeling better again rushed out onto the ring and collided into Davis in a huge hug, this made the crowds cheer even louder.
 
“Congratulations Davis…” Kari said, “So what do you plan to spend the money on?”
 
Davis looked a little nervous but decided to go for it, “Well… I do have something in mind… but I need you to answer me something first.”
 
Kari felt confused, “Huh… what is it?”
 
Davis held her hands, and looked deeply into her eyes, “Kari… I love you.” He said to her. “All these years I've protected you, and the others, and I know at times you've protected me. We're both super-warriors, we both want the same things for the world, and I want to spend my life with you…”
 
Kari's mouth began to drop open as her eyes began to sparkle, and then came the magic words. “Kari Kamiya… will you marry me?”
 
A few tears rolled down Kari's cheeks, and through her happy giggles of joy she answered, “Yes! Yes I will…!”
 
“Did I hear right…?” the host announced, “They're getting married ladies and gentlemen!”
 
The crowds couldn't cheer any louder than they were cheering now. The Digi-Destined and the Digi-Force were so happy.
 
Some of the guys were cheering, and the girls awed in passion; Jun and Tai even had happy tears to shed for their siblings. “Hey… you okay about this TK?” Patamon asked.
 
TK nodded his head, “There's a part of me that does hate this…” he said, but then his smile grew wide. “But that part covers the smallest most unimportant bit of my body. I couldn't be any happier for them both…”
 
When Kari and Davis kissed, he even jumped for joy with his fist in the air, “YEAH… WHOO…!”
 
 
Kari and Davis were married sometime later. It wasn't long after that that Yolei and Ken got married too, Cody even funded their wedding with his share of the prize money.
 
The Digi-Force was a proud and noble team. Their hearts filled with love, joy, and determination, and their powers all-mighty, and shining brighter than ever before. They would always be… Noble and trusted heroes… even now at the end of the series of… DIGIBALL Z…!!
 
 
 
Goo-ooo… GO!
 
Digiball Z Turbo, Go!
Digiball Z Turbo, Go!
Digiball Z Turbo, Goo-ooo…!
Oooh-a-ohhh-a-oooh-a-ohhh-a OHH…!
 
Mighty heroes roar!
Turbo charged for more!
Fly high off the floor!
Go…!
 
Digiball Z Turbo, Go!
Digiball Z Turbo, Go!
Digiball Z Turbo…!
 
SHIFT… IN-TO… TURBO…
 
Target fixed on lock!
Evil they can walk!
Heroes say you rock!
Go…!
 
Digiball Z Turbo, Go!
Digiball Z Turbo, Go!
Digiball Z Turbo, Goo-ooo…!
Oooh-a-ohhh-a-oooh-a-ohhh-a OHH…!
 
Go…!
 
Digiball Z Turbo, Go!
Digiball Z Turbo, Go!
Digiball Z Turbo…!
 
Shift into high gear!
Turbo power's here!
Heroes with no fear!
Go…!
 
Digiball Z Turbo, Go!
Digiball Z Turbo, Go!
Digiball Z Turbo…!
 
Oooh-a-ohhh-a-oooh-a-ohhh-a… GO!
Digiball Z Turbo, Go!
Digiball Z Turbo, Go!
Digiball Z Turbo…GOOOOOO!
 
“DIGIBALL Z TURBO”
 
Author's notes:
 
Well… I've done it again…
 
Like I said, this is the last of the “Z” fics… but not the end of the whole thing all together. It's time to take things to the next level and head for DIGIBALL GT… I already have a fic in the GT's.
 
Also… I would've shown Kari and Davis' wedding, but I already have a wedding fic for them, so it works about.
 
Well… at this point there's nothing left for be to do but say… I'll see you all next time.
 
Bye…!