Digimon Fan Fiction ❯ Digiball Z TURBO: The Virus, Majjinmon ❯ The end of Majjinmon ( Chapter 21 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

CHAPTER TWENTY-ONE
 
Davoris was still almost petrified with rage and anger as he just stood there clenching his fists and gritting his teeth.
 
“Quit stalling…” Majjinmon shouted at him, “Are you going to surrender, you does your friend die a most painful and gruesome death?”
 
Davoris didn't know what to do anymore. There had to be someway that he could beat Majjinmon without hurting Kari. Then suddenly he had an idea… just one idea!
 
Since Majjinmon had shrunken to his tiny form, but the others were outside still as giants to them, including their powers. “All right… I give!” he said as he powered down, back to his normal form.
 
Majjinmon powered-down his attack. “There's a good lad…” he said sinisterly. He flew towards Davoris, “Now then… I shall lead you out of this body as my hostage, and don't try anything funny or its curtains for you, and your friends…
 
Davoris nodded fiercely, and let Majjinmon hold him by the arm in back as they began to fly towards Kari's sinuses, and right for her nasal tunnel; in other words… they were planning to exit through her nose… it was the safest way.
 
Along the way Majjinmon thought to himself, “Hah! These pitiful fools will believe anything once you blackmail them. Once at the exiting point, I'll destroy this fool, and add his power to my own… then, I'll return to crush his friends and then conquer the universe. Heh, heh, heh…
 
Too bad for him that Davoris never trusted Majjinmon to keep his word from the start, and pretending to surrender was only part of his master-plan to get rid of the evil virus for good… now he had to put the next part of his plan into action.
 
What Majjinmon was unaware of was that he also had another special-ability; an ability that allowed him to use telepathy. So he silently concentrated his thoughts with his powers…
 
 
Outside…
 
Kari was lying on her back on the ground. Her muscles and insides felt really sore from what Majjinmon had done on the insides. So far nothing had happened for the past while, and that only worried the others more.
 
“What do you think's going on in there?” asked Yolei.
 
“I don't think we want to know…” Princess-Angewomon said.
 
Kari struggled and tried to get up, “What about Davoris…” she said weakly, “No Kari… try not to talk.” Angel-Veemon said as he lay her back down. Then suddenly, his head began to feel funny…
 
“Angel-Veemon…! Angel-Veemon… can you hear me?”
 
Angel-Veemon looked all around but couldn't see anyone who was talking to him; he did however recognize the voice, “Davoris…?”
 
“Yes… it's me.” Davoris replied, “Now listen to what I have to say, and don't react…”
 
Davoris explained to Angel-Veemon were he was, and that he was with Majjinmon, inside Kari's nose, and how he had come up with a plan that if successful, Majjinmon would be completely destroyed… and unable to revive.
 
Angel-Veemon's wings shivered when the plan was explained as it was not only very risky, it was almost completely insane, but as tempted as he was to go against the plot, he realized that this would possibly be the last chance they would get to rid the world of Majjinmon, and his illness.
 
He began to position himself; he moved his head down towards Kari's head carefully so that his mouth was positioned to an area about a few feet about her nose. “Uh… what are you doing?” Princess-Angewomon.
 
Her boyfriend gazed back at her, and told her, “Hush… Just trust me.” he said. “Kari… whatever you do… don't move!”
 
Kari gulped hard, but promised to try her hardest to keep still.
 
 
By this point Majjinmon and Davoris were nearing the exit, which ironically were Kari's nostrils. “Well… here we are.” Majjinmon said.
 
“Right… now as promised, you let us go.” snapped Davoris.
 
Majjinmon's eyes twinkled evilly, “Oh I'll let you go… RIGHT AFTER I KILL YOU!”
 
Davoris winced, and right before Majjinmon got out his “DARK-BLADE…!” and ready to strike for the kill, which exactly what Davoris was expecting; so he quickly whirled round and grabbed Majjinmon by the arm, knocking the sword out of his hand, and engaging in another battle. “You should know by now that there's no outwitting the Digi-Force!” Davoris snapped at him.
 
Majjinmon growled, angrily and the battle continued. As they continued to fight, Davoris relayed a telepathic message to Angel-Veemon, “Get ready out there… wait until I tell you.”
 
Angel-Veemon was growing nervous, so were Yolei and Princess-Angewomon. Kari however was already flipped out of her mind. Her insides ached from muscle-damage, and here Davoris and Majjinmon were battling at the tip of her nose, and Angel-Veemon was getting to do something absolutely crazy…
 
 
More punches and kicks were exchanged as the battle continued. Then Majjinmon finally pinned Davoris on the floor of Kari's nose. “Ha, ha, ah, ah, ah…! Ha, ah, ah…! Now isn't this a shame. You actually thought you had me beat didn't you…” he laughed in Davoris' face. “Well too bad! You know I'm really going enjoy taking over this world and the universe… pity you won't be around to see it.”
 
Davoris began snickering…
 
“Hey… what's so funny?” snapped Majjinmon.
 
“The Universe isn't going down, Majjinmon… YOU ARE!” he said proudly.
 
“Huh…?” Majjinmon looked down and realized that Davoris had his legs perfectly positioned and poised right at his belly. “Ah…!”
 
“Or should I say… GOING UP!” replied Davoris as he gave Majjinmon a huge kick in the gut sending him straight up like a missile towards the nostril-holes. Then Davoris leapt up high, and socked Majjinmon hard with his fist forcing him to go higher and faster right through he holes…
 
Then using his, “SUPER-KA… ME… HA… ME… HAAAAAAAAA…!” He blasted his super-energy force straight at Majjinmon and forced out further and further away from Kari.
 
“GRAAAAH… I WILL GET YOU YET!!”
 
The others could see the long stream of light, “Look…!” Cried Yolei as she zoomed in at the end of the stream. “It's Majjinmon…”
 
That's when Angel-Veemon was told by Davoris, “NOW! ANGEL-VEEMON…DO IT!”
 
Angel-Veemon nodded and then opened his mouth wide, “DODON-WAVE…!” and shot his blazing-energy just past Kari's nose and off in a straight line away from her…
 
Majjinmon turned round, “Huh…?” and could see the ENORMUS energy heading straight at him, “AAAAAAAAAAH-OH NOOOOOOOOO…!”
 
The Blazing energy crashed into him taking his tiny-little body along for the ride and dissolving it in the process, right down to the very last atom in his body. “THIS… CAN'T BEEEEEEE…!!”
 
Then he was gone… finally, and for good!
 
Angel-Veemon's attack-wave disappeared, and Kari yelped in relief. There was a long moment of silence to recover from that terrifying moment, and just then, Davoris rematerialized lying beside Kari, weak from exhaustion.
 
“Oh my…” cried Princess-Angewomon, as she and the others moved in a little closer. They also noticed that the Potara-Earrings that he wore were badly cracked, and then they disintegrated, causing him to defuse back into Davis and Cody.
 
Kari, feeling strong enough to speak looked down, and “Guys… guys… are you okay?” she cried.
 
The boys lay there panting softly, and then Davis weakly opened his eyes, and so did Cody. “We're okay… are you okay?” they said at the same time. Then they began to laugh softly, and others joined in, and Yolei couldn't help but wipe the tears of joy from her eyes.
 
It was finally over!