Digimon Fan Fiction ❯ Digiball Z TURBO: The Virus, Majjinmon ❯ Inside Kari ( Chapter 20 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

CHAPTER TWENTY
 
Majjinmon was still not willing to stand for this humiliation. He had come way too far to let anyone get in his way, and that's when he got another idea. “Yes… if I can't defeat you outside… I'll get you from within!”
 
“Hmm…?”
 
Everyone then watched as Majjinmon disappeared, changing to his microscopic-size. The others could already sense what he was planning to do; enter Davoris body and affect him with his vital illness. “I don't think so…” Davoris simply said. “SHRINK-DOWN…!”
 
His body began to glow and shrink in size, until he was exactly the same size as Majjinmon. “What…!” the virus yelled, “This is… impossible! You can shrink too?”
 
“Just another one of my little special qualities...” Davoris chuckled, “You won't be affecting me that easily…!”
 
Majjinmon growled and the battle resumed while they were both still tiny… much to the others dismay…
 
“Where do you think are…?” asked Princess-Angewomon. She and the others looked all over the place and the girls and Cody tried their scanners, but even Cody couldn't sense where they were.
 
Then suddenly, “Hey… what was that?” Kari said. The others looked around, and then they saw tiny little specks of light coming from the air in front of them. “They must be over there…” Yolei said.
 
She, Cody and Kari set their Scouters on “Zoom-in…” Even at maximum-magnification, they still weren't quite able to see Majjinmon or Davoris clearly, all they could see were two tiny specs clashing together creating more sparks and flashes as they continued to battle...
 
The two were engaged in another dragon-rush, their fists and feet flying all over. Then the both attacked each other hard causing them to fly off to different end of the ground below them.
 
“That's it… now I'm mad!” Davoris snapped, and with a mighty roar, he became a Super-Sayian, which was expected he could do as he was a fusion of Davis and Cody. Another Dragon-rush was engaged, and this time; now that Davoris was powered-up, he also moved much faster than before, and damaged Majjinmon greatly.
 
The evil virus was running out of options. He needed to find some sort of way to trap this warrior so he couldn't use all his powers at once. Then suddenly, he had an idea as he looked back towards the others… specifically Kari…!
 
“Well… you going to give up yet, or do I have to get tough!” Davoris grumbled at Majjinmon, but the virus just laughed maniacally. “Oh I'm not going to give up…” he then sneered, “I'm going Go up, up…and in.”
 
Davoris was most confused, but then as he saw Majjinmon fly off, he could see him heading straight for Kari's mouth, and of course, the Davis part of the warrior couldn't let him reach her. “No…!”
 
So he followed after him…
 
“Kari… watch out!” cried Angel-Veemon, but it was too late, as the two tiny specs had already entered her mouth, though she couldn't really feel anything, she knew this couldn't be anything good.
 
There was an evil virus inside her, one that could kill her with his illness, or even just by blasting her from the inside. “What am I going to do…?! WHAT AM I GOING TO DO…?!” she panicked.
 
The two angels held her down, “Easy, easy, Kari…!” said Princess-Angewomon. “It's all up to Davoris now. He'll get him out.”
 
The others nodded in agreement, but Kari was still unsure. Who knew what was going on insider her right now…?
 
 
It was pretty dark inside Kari's mouth, but it got even darker as the two fighters made their way through to her sinuses, and up into her muscle fiber where it was too dark to see your hand in front of your face, but not dark enough for the fighters. Even though they couldn't see one another, they were still able to sense where they were.
 
“My, how the tables have turned….” Majjinmon called through the darkness. “Bet you won't want to try and attack me now?”
 
“Ha… you got to be kidding me?” snapped Davoris, “One shot in the right place and I'll--” but then he realized something… what if he accidentally missed and hit Kari's most vital-cells…
 
The inner Davis of Davoris would never do anything to hurt his girlfriend, not even if it was accidental, or if it meant he could use the Digiballs to fix her up. He just didn't have the heart…
 
“Can't risk hurting your little friend, can you…?” mocked Majjinmon, “No? Well I certainly can…!” and with his words he shot out a small energy beam that struck one of Kari's nerves.
 
 
Outside, Kari felt a huge lot of pain, and collapsed off her feet. “OW… AAH!”
 
“Kari…!” cried Yolei.
 
“It must be Majjinmon…” said Angel-Veemon. “And I can bet you, whatever he's doing is nothing short of trouble.”
 
Kari kept wincing, and crying in pain, as Majjinmon continued to damage her muscle fiber, and strike her nerves.
 
 
Davoris couldn't bare to watch this… “STOP IT… LEAVE HER ALONE!” he shouted, and he charged forward with such rage and whipped out his “BEAMOS-SWORD…!” and the battle continued.
 
However, the Beamos-Blade's glow illuminated some of the darkness Majjinmon dodged the first attack, and countered with a strong punch, but Davoris' determination to get this creep out of Kari's body and finish him off was stronger than ever.
 
“Come on… that the best you got?”
 
Majjinmon growled, and then began to fire a bombardment of energy shots. “Huh…? Oh no!” cried Davoris. He couldn't let any of those shots miss him and hit Kari's nerves anymore, so using his sword, he whirled it round and around just like a helicopter, negating most of the shots, but he just couldn't block them all, and a few actually managed to hit him, and Kari…
 
“OW…!” Kari's howling voice seemed to echo from within her body.
 
Davoris grew more furious than ever, that his body began to flare brighter than ever before as he powered-up. Majjinmon couldn't believe what he was seeing, “This can't be… you should be begging for my mercy by now!”
 
Davoris chuckled both angrily and cheekily. “Dude… the only mercy I'll show you… is NONE!” He shouted back at him, and the battle continued, only Majjinmon was now finding it harder and harder to beat this newly determined warrior…
 
He got punched… he got kicked… he got thrashed all over the place, but finally he had had his fill. “All right… you've asked for it…!” he snarled as he began to power-up and ready himself for the most powerful energy blast ever.
 
“Hey… what do you think you're doing? snapped Davoris.
 
“Ah, ha, ha, ah, ah, ah… I'll give you this one last chance to surrender!” Majjinmon shouted back. “I've powered up enough for a shot that will explode this girl's body into complete nothingness!”
 
Blow Kari's body to nothing? Davoris was shocked, and worried. “You… you can't… you won't do it!”
 
“I can and I will…” replied Majjinmon, “Unless you surrender, and let me go, and perhaps I might spare you and your remaining friends.”
 
That was just pure blackmail, and he only aid that “Might” spare the others, Davoris knew better than to trust the likes of him, but what choice did he have?
 
What was he going to do? What could he do…?!