Digimon Fan Fiction ❯ digidestined lovers vacation ❯ weekend of fun girl's side part 1 ( Chapter 6 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]
Digidestined Lovers Vacation

Disclaimer - I don't own Digimon or any other products in this story.

Chapter 6
Weekend of fun (girl's side) - part 1


Once the girls arrived at Mimi's house they decided to crash for the night.

"Man that felt good." Kari said as she stretched in bed the next morning.

"Meowwww." Gatomon yawned as she stretched out.

Kari looked at Gatomon and asked "Felt good huh?".

Gatomon looked at her and said "That was a purfect cat-nap.".

"Good,come on let's go get something to eat." Kari said as she got out of the bed.

"Sounds good to me." Gatomon said.

Kari then looked over at the bed next to her and saw that Yolei and Hawkmon were already
up.

"I wonder where they went?" Kari asked.

"Only one way to find out,come on I'm hungry." Gatomon said.

Kari giggled lightly then said "Okay Veemon.".

"Hey I'm not like that carnivore." Gatomon said.

"Yeah that's true,but you do like that carnivore." Kari said.

Gatomon blushed as she said "Yeah so,you like that moron.".

"I know,but..." Kari said then she blushed.

"I know there's something special about him right?" Gatomon asked.

"Yeah,come on let's go." Kari said then she started to walk toward the door.

"Hey wait up." Gatomon said then she lept off of the bed and straight into Kari's arms

"Purrfect landing." Gatomon said.

"Let's go eat." Kari said then she carried Gatomon downstairs and once they got downstairs
they immediatly saw that Yolei were up and Yolei was on the phone with someone.

"So did you have a good night's sleep?" Yolei asked.

"Yeah sure did how bout you?" someone asked.

"Very good,did you already eat?" Yolei asked.

"No not yet but,I will soon sweetie." someone said.

Yolei lightly blushed and said "You better,you know how I hate when you don't eat properly.".

"Yeah,I know how angry you get." someone said.

"Good,now what do guys have planned for today?" Yolei asked.

"I really don't know,I'm apparently the only one up out of our group." someone said.

"Oh,I see well you did tell me that you'd probably wake up before those lazy bones." Yolei
said.

"Yeah,so when are you girls gonna go do your shopping?" someone said.

"Once everyone wakes up and has..." Yolei said as she looked up at a grinning Kari.

"Um,hey can I call you later?" Yolei asked.

"Yeah why what's up?" someone said.

Yolei grinned then said "Well Kenny Kari just found out about our little secret.".

"Okay you make sure you don't overdue yourself." Ken said.

"I won't bye." Yolei said then she hung up the phone and looked Kari and "Good morning,
what's up?".

"*heh* I see that me and Davis didn't need to plan anything for you and Ken." Kari said.

"Yeah and it's a good thing." Yolei said.

"Why's that?" Kari asked.

"Cause anything planned by that baka is never good." Yolei said.

"Hey,hey be nice." Kari said.

"Why,cause you've fallen head over heels for him?" Yolei asked with a grin.

Kari blushed a deep red than said "Well..I ah.".

Gatomon looked up at her and once she saw that Kari wasn't goin be able to tell Yolei that
she was right she sighed then said "You're absolutly right Yolei,she has fallen head over
heels for Davis.".

"I knew it." someone said.

Kari,Gatomon,Yolei and Hawkmon then looked at the stairs and saw that Sora was awake.

"Hey Sora,good morning." Kari said abit nervously.

"Good morning." Sora said as she walked into the kitchen to get her breakfest.

"So you and Ken,huh Yolei?" she asked as she looked at Yolei.

"Um..yeah." Yolei said.

"Oh well congradulations,how long have you two been dating?" Sora asked.

"Two weeks." Yolei said.

"Oh well good." Sora said then she looked at a still nervous Kari.

"So Davis huh?" she asked as she sat down next to Kari.

"Ye..ah." Kari said.

"*heh* Don't be ashamed of it,heck look at me I'm completely in love with a complete baka."
Sora said.

Kari,Yolei and their Digimon then chuckled at Sora's statement.

"I mean the guy has more hair than he has brains,then lets not forget the blond baka I dated
for a week." Sora said.

"Yeah I never did understand why you dated Matt for a week." Kari said.

"I dated him to make Davis' annoying sister Jun get off his back." Sora said.

"And you were dating Tai at the same time?" Yolei asked.

"Well no not really,we decided to not see each other until Jun got off Matt's back." Sora said.

"So he was perfectly fine with you and Matt dating?" Kari asked.

"Who,Tai yeah after all it was his idea in the first place." Sora said.

"Really,wow I never he's the one that started that whole thing." Kari said.

"Yeah well Matt had complained to Tai alot about how Jun was constantly bugging the crap
out of him,so Tai asked me if it was okay to help him by having me become his girlfriend."
Sora said.

"And how did you feel about it?" Yolei asked.

"I was well I guess you could say awkward,I mean I had my boyfriend ask me if I could help
his best friend by becoming his girlfriend so yeah not the most pleasent of situations." Sora
said.

"I bet,that would be weird if I had to do that for Ken-chan." Yolei said.

"With Dai-chan huh?" Kari asked as she gave Yolei a suspicious look.

"No way,no matter how much I love Ken-chan I would never agree to help him by becoming
that idiot's boyfriend,no way not happening." Yolei said.

"Good to hear." Kari said.

"Besides weither Davis likes it or not he's already got a girlfriend." Yolei said.

Kari blushed upon hearing this which made Gatomon say "I don't think Davis would mind
at all if Kari were to tell him that she wanted to be his girlfriend.".

"That's true." Yolei said then her cell phone went off.

"Wonder who it is now." she said as she pick up the phone and held it to her ear and said
"Hello.".

"Hey sweetie." Ken said.

"Hi,what's up?" Yolei asked.

"Um,well we kind of have a problem." Ken said.

"What happened do they know?" Yolei asked.

"Um unfortunatly yes Davis and TK know." Ken said.

"Oh,I see well it was bound to happen,anyway Kari and Sora found out after
I talked to you earlyer." Yolei said.

"Oh,okay." Ken said then breathed a sigh of relief.

"What was that for?" Yolei asked.

"What was what for?" Ken asked.

"The sigh of relief you just had." Yolei said.

"Um,well promise you be mad at me for saying this." Ken said.

"Say what?" Yolei asked.

"First promise me." Ken said.

"I promise to hear what you have to say,just tell me what it is." Yolei said.

"Okay,well the sigh of relief was for me well how should I say this um...
okay um well I was hoping that you had been found out too." Ken said.

"Really,why?" Yolei asked.

"Cause I thought that if I was the only one who got caught that you would
yell at me like there was no tommorow then break up with me." Ken said.

"*sigh* Ken I promise that wouldn't have happened,like I just said it was
bound to happen,of course I would've been a little angry with you but you
know better then anyone that I can't stay angry at my Ken-chan." Yolei said.

Ken blushed upon hearing this. "Um...okay." he said.

"Alright,so you go ahead and have fun with the guys and I'll talk to you
tommorow." Yolei said.

"Alright seeya." Ken said.

"Bye bye be good." Yolei said.

"You to." Ken said.

"Aren't I always?" Yolei asked.

"Sometimes." Ken said with a smirk.

"Hmph,whatever." Yolei said then she hung up.

"Stupid baka." she said.

Kari,Gatomon and Sora then giggled upon hearing this.

"What?" Yolei asked.

"You really do love him don't you?" Sora asked.

Yolei blushed as she asked "Of..of course I do,why do you ask?".

"Cause you get angry at him like I do with Tai." Sora said.

"Yeah well I do tend to get angry at him for no reason,but I do make it up to him." Yolei
said.

"Yeah by lecturing him I bet." Sora said.

"Um..well maybe." Yolei said.

"Don't worry I do the same thing to Tai." Sora said then she looked at Kari and said "Which
is probably the same thing you're gonna do to Davis.".

Kari blushed at this while Yolei giggled and said "No she already does lecture him sometimes
for the stupidest reasons.".

"Hey I only lecture him when he deserves it." Kari said defendingly.

"Yeah but there are times you have lectured him just cause of him just playing around." Yolei
said.

"Oh,really please remind me when I did that." Kari said.

"Yesterday just after we defeated Malomyotismon,when he joked by saying that
Malomyotismon was the best final boss he's ever faught." Yolei said.

"Ah..well I um." Kari sttutered.

"Exactly you shouldn't lecture him for trying to lighten the mood." Yolei said.

"Yeah..but I ah." Kari said.

:"Yeah what?" Yolei asked looking straight at Kari.

"Yolei back off abit." Sora said.

"Why,she shouldn't lecture a person for trying to keep everybody in a good mood like Davis
does." Yolei said.

"*sigh* Kari lectures Davis for that very reason cause he's just trying to get attention,which
isn't why she fell for him." Sora said.

"But.." Yolei said.

"You're right Yolei she shouldn't lecture Davis for kidding around but the reason he does
do that is cause he wants attention and not to lighten the mood." Sora said.

"Oh,I'm sorry Kari." Yolei said.

"It's alright you didn't know and I should've told you." Kari said.

"No you don't it's..." Yolei said.

Kari looked at Yolei and asked "We're friends right?".

"Yeah of course we are." Yolei said.

"Then all the more reason that I should've told you." Kari said.

"Okay,thanks." Yolei said.

"Not a problem,it's what friends do." Kari said.

"Especially if the two friends are girls." someone said.

Kari,Yolei,Gatomon,Hawkmon and Sora then looked to the stairs to see that Mimi was awake.

"Good morning sleepy head." Sora said.

Mimi glared at Sora and said "Shut up,I'm on vacation so I can sleep as late as I want to.".

"Woh,someone woke up on the wrong side of the bed." Sora teased.

"Yeah well I don't getting up before ten o' clock." Mimi said as she came downstairs and
went to the kitchen to get some coffee.

Sora looked up at the clock and said "There's one problem with that statement Mimi.".

"What?" Mimi asked as she looked at Sora.

"Look at the time and you'll find out." Sora teased.

Mimi looked up at the clock and once she saw the time she dropped her cup (which somehow
didn't break) and yelled "Oh crap,come on girls get dressed we've got to get dressed.". she
then sprinted upstairs and into her room.

"That's Mimi for you." Sora said then she along with the other girls got up and headed for
their rooms.

END OF CHAPTER

author's notes - due to fanfiction.net not allowing me to edit my story the full fanfic will be
posted on mediaminer and eventually on my website (which I'm trying to get.).So until
fanfiction.net can fix their little problem that is where you'll see the digidestined lovers
vacation

next chapter - chapter 7 weekend of fun boys side part 2(coming soon)