Digimon Fan Fiction ❯ Digimon Adventure 03 ❯ INFO. ( Chapter 1 )

[ P - Pre-Teen ]

DIGIMON ADVENTURE 03
As with most of the stories and fics I write, I'm gonna start the first chapter with explaining the characters and explaining the new things. First, the characters.
 
Me/Marisa: 12 years old, 7th when school starts back, with dark brown hair to my shoulders and my bangs cut to my eyebrows. I have hazel eyes with small rectangular silver rimmed glasses and tan skin. I'm VERY VERY VERY tomboy, and pink, makeup, dresses, skirts, and other stuff like that makes me go to the fetal position. I'm pretty short, 4ft. 11.5 in.(as are most my friends) I play soccer(7yrs) tennis(5yrs) I skateboard(1.5 yrs) and I do martial arts(9yrs) my digimon is wingmon (created it myself)
 
Kyle: 11(almost 12), 7th grade when school starts back. Blonde hair going JUST past the tips of his ears. He NEVER brushes it(because when he does, he looks funny) he has blueish greenish eyes and freckles with tanish palish skin.he really really really skinny and usually wears khaki pants with a regular t-shirt or zip-off pants with a tank top(usually one that says “No fear”) or when it's cold, a hoodie with(usually) dragons. He pretty wild and funny usually, but he knows when he's has to be series. He's really short(about 4ft 7-9in.). he does soccer(just a bit) martial arts(almost 8yrs) basketball(about 2yrs) skateboards(??) and he plans to wrestle and do track when school starts again. His digimon is Algamon(he also created it) he's been my best friend since 1st grade.
 
William: 12 years old, 7th grade when school starts back. Black hair (pretty messy like Kyle's) down to the VERY bottom of his ears. He has hazel eyes and tanish palish skin. He's pretty skinny and usually wears khaki pants and a black or dark blue t-shirt. He's pretty much calm and smart. He's about 4ft 12 in. He plays soccer(7yrs) tennis(5yrs) he does martial arts(7yrs) and he skateboards(3yrs) his digimon is Gilldramon (created it)
 
Lizzy: 11(almost 12), do I HAVE to say the grade? Redish brownish hair to about the middle of her back, usually in a ponytail. She has green eyes and tanish skin. She's smart bit does stupid things so she looks dumb. She's about 4ft 11in. She plays basketball(3yrs) soccer(7yrs) and she does martial arts(5yrs) her digimon is Gatomon.
 
Mackenzie: 11(almost 12). He has jet black hair to about the middle of his neck. He has dark dark brown eyes and tan skin. He's pretty much like Lizzy. He's around 4ft 10 in. he plays soccer(6yrs) he does martial arts (7yrs) and he skateboards(pretty much all his life) his digimon is Gamamon.
 
Kalani: 12 years old. He is Hawaiian. He has black hair and really tan skin and dark(almost black) eyes. He is usually focused on one thing at a time and can get a bit wild sometimes. He is about 4ft 12.5 in. He surfs (of course)( all his life) skateboards(6yrs) soccer(5yrs) His digimon is Armadillomon(don't ask me, he likes him)
 
FINALLY DONE WITH THE PEOPLE
Now for some different things. Pretty much the only difference id this: Each of us new digidestined is paired with, not only a digimon, but an older digidestined to like help us understand more on the digital world and hang out with and stuff. They are paired because they have things in common . Here are the pairs:
Me(Marisa) & Ken
Kyle and (either Tai or Davis, he hasn't chosen yet)
William & Matt
Lizzy & Sora
Mackenzie & T.K.
Kalani & Izzy
 
Our digivices are the same from digimon adventure 02( D-3's). Here are the colors:
 
Me: white center and black (YES BLACK)(why do u think I was paired with Ken?)(MWAHAHAHAHAHAHA)
Kyle: white center and silver
William: white center and blood red(don't ask)
Lizzie: white center and dark purple
Mackenzie: white center and bueish greenish color
Kalani: white center and orange
YAY, I'M DONE!!!!!