Digimon Fan Fiction ❯ Digimon Adventure 03 ❯ Chapter 1 ( Chapter 2 )

[ P - Pre-Teen ]

This is chapter is pretty short and boring, just saying how I got there(the digiworld)(of course)
Dameon got mad cuz I started the fic and didn't tell him I was putting US in it. So here's Dameon's info.
Age: 12 grade 7th when school starts back. He has really really really really dark brown hair so it looks almost black and he has grey eyes(sereiously, they're GREY) He's an evil genius (like me and my friend Amanda who hates digimon) His personality is EXACTLY like mine lazy, cocky, and cold kick your ass if you did something wrong. He's almost exactly 5 feet tall. He plays soccer(7 yrs) he skateboards(5yrs) and he does martial arts(8yrs)Digimon: Impmon. Digivice color: just plain black. Digidestined Partner: Davis (poor Davis has to be tortured by Dameon)
Digimon Adventure 03
Chapter 2
It was about 2 a.m.(really, it is) and I was on my computer (as usual, my dad says I'm a computer addict) I was e-mailing my friends Amanda and Dameon(seeing as the 3 of us are the most evil and we hardly ever sleep and we look like Gaara from Naruto) when the screen just lit up for about 5 seconds, then a beam of light came out of the computer and into my hands. After the light faded, I saw a white and black digivice in my hand.
 
I knew what it was because Dameon had been a digidestined for a while. I just sat there in shock, unable to move. Thoughts just raced through my mind. *How do I get the portal* *What will my digimon be* *Why there new digidestined, there must be a new enemy* *Who will the enemy be* *Who are the other new digidestined*
 
With these thoughts running through my head, I didn't notice that the portal had popped up on the screen. When I finally looked up to the screen, there it was. Dameon told me how to open the gate, so that's what I did.
“Digiport open!” I whispered, seeing as I was the only one in my house awake(I say “Seeing as” a lot, so get used to it)
 
I felt myself being sucked into the gate. It was really white and bright(which is annoying to me) But after that everything went black.
 
 
 
Ssssssssoooooooooooooooooo you like it so far?