Digimon Fan Fiction ❯ Digimon Adventure Gaiden ❯ Thundermon Cometh ( Chapter 3 )

[ P - Pre-Teen ]

Digimon Adventure Gaiden: Episode 3
Thundermon Cometh
(AKA: White Gear! The Third Appears)

Ben here, for once. So we found this cliff with an elevator at the top, then Golemon kidnapped me. Luckily, Genki went down to save me, and the missing Gotsumon in the process. Kenmon evolved to Coyotemon and drove back the mysterious Okorimon, and then they went to save me from Golemon, who really wasn't mean. He was just angry at his friends disappearance. After we left, we headed northwest, to Andromon's Factorial Fortress.

The swamp did not look like a place that would be good to travel through, and Genki was beginning to doubt whether they should go through it. But it was the fastest way to Andromon's fortress, according to Golemon.

Of course, they hadn't planned on a swamp, but Kenmon could sniff out a safe path. "All you gotta do is follow me," Kenmon said, looking up at the sky. "But it'll be night soon. We spent a lot of time in those caves. I'll make sure we have a safe place to sleep."

"Very reassuring," Ben said, sighing. He followed the leader, though, not wanting to get lost in this swamp. "Say, this swamp seems really wierd. Have you noticed that there aren't any insects here?"

"That's because this swamp is blessed by the Digimon Gods," Kanemon explained. "But that also means there won't be any food here."

"Oh," Ben said, sighing. He'd hoped this would be an easy part of the trip. Of course, he remembered that evil wasn't supposed to be able to enter blessed places, and that made him feel better. Even if he wasn't religious.

It wasn't long before they ended up at an uprising, with fairly clear water, compared to the rest of the swamp. "This place should be safe," Kenmon said, snuffing about. Surprisingly, there was a cabin on the uprising, and Ben immediately ran up to it.

Kenmon rushed off, smelling something strange. "There's someone here," he muttered, following the scent while the others explored the cabin.

Genki looked around and check the floor. It seemed safe enough, but after the elevator, he wasn't about to take any chances. "Is anybody in here?"

"Don't worry, Genki," Kanemon said. "It's safe. And Kenmon went off. He said he smelled something weird, or something."

"Yeah, well . . ." Genki walked off, and sat by the water. He looked at the watch on his wrist and sighed. "So, it was only 11:30 when this happened? Well, 11:30 in Japan. That's really wierd."

He sighed again, and looked out, wondering about the girl he'd seen. He tried to remember anything about her that he could, name, grade level, or, well, absolutely anything. He knew he'd never seen her.

Ben, on the other hand, sat in the darkness of the cabin, thinking to himself over other things. He tried to focus past it, but found it so hard. He was really wondering about the Digimon Gods, though, and thinking about it seemed to calm him down. "It's really weird," he whispered, sighing. "I've never believed in gods or any sort of god before, but somehow this calms me. I wish I understood what this was about, though. I don't know why we're really here. What do they want with us? And why do I have to be stuck with some guy I've never met before?"

He curled into a ball in the darkness, and went to sleep, while Kanemon stood guard.

"Genki, you need to sleep," Kanemon called out. "Don't worry about the cabin, I'll be here to protect you."

"Yeah, I just, wish, Kenmon hadn't run off."

"He follows scents," Kanemon said. "It's part of his nature. Don't worry, though. He'll no doubt be back by morning."

"Yeah, like any dog would be," Genki said, forcing a smile to his face. he didn't share why he was really so preoccupied though. He didn't need to burden anyone else with his emotions.

Kanemon waited through the night, expecting Kenmon to relieve him any moment. When the sunlight broke through the trees, he knew something was wrong. Kenmon never tracked anything for so long. He opened the door, and roused Ben, who bolted awake.

"What is it," Ben said, panicking as he looked around. "Evil Digimon or something?"

"Kenmon is gone," Kanemon said. "I've been waiting for him to return all night. We need to go and find him."

"All night?" Ben shook his head as he yawned, and glanced outside. "But if he's missing, how can we get through the swamp?"

"Very messily," Genki said, rolling over. He pushed himself up, and looked at the other two. "Not that we have much choice, do we? Either we go and look for him, because he's my partner, or else we go and trust that he'll find his way back to us. I say we find him, because of how much he's already helped us."

"That's a rash decision," Kanemon said. "But it is none the less, quite perceptive. Perhaps we should simply head out, and find him if the opportunity arises?"

"No," Ben said, closing his eyes. "I agree with Genki here. We would do the same for you, Kanemon. We can't leave an ally behind."

"But . . . at least we could also try working our way out," Genki said, looking towards Kanemon. "If it's reall yso important that we get out, then we should try to. I'm sure We'll be able to find Kenmon if he really needs us."

"Well well, and I thought we'd killed all of you," the dark voice said, looking over Kenmon. Kenmon was chained up against a tree, too weak to evolve, and too tired to fight.

"I wouldn't be here if you had," he retorted, wishing for any chance to attack whoever was holding him.

"That will be quite difficult," the voice said. "First of all, I rule this sector of File Island, for the time being. I could send any Digimon I wished after you if you dared to even scratch me."

"You can read my mind?"

"Only the most dominant thoughts," the voice said, laughing faintly. "Who is this Genki you keep thinking about?"

"Like I'd ever tell you," Kenmon growled, realizing he had to fight. "What could possibly be worth it?"

"The ability to fight at your perfection stage," the voice asked, twisting the words. "I think it would be much more of an honor to serve us in your perfection stage than live in the wild at child level."

"I don't think it's really worth it," Kenmon said, watching as a black claw reached for him. He needed help, from anyone, and smiled. "Of course, maybe if I knew who you were."

"We rule this world," said the voice, satisfaction evident. "And we are no doubt the most powerful Digimon you can ever dream of meeting. We offer you the power to fight at your perfect level if you agree to only two things in return."

"Always a catch, isn't there," Kenmon said, wishing his partner would find him.

"You must agree to serve us, and fight the Chosen," the voice said, sending a shudder through Kenmon's spine. The offer of Perfect level power, and all he would have to do was kill his partner and friends. And then the Eight, but they were a minor detail in relation to that.

"Minor detail? I should have known that any of your kind to survive would end up being Chosen Digimon," the voice said, stepping forward. Black scales covered his body, and his red eyes seemed to glow in the light. Red markings on his hide and a white stomach finished the appearance of a major beast.

"My, err, whatever it is," Genki said, reaching down to his pocket. He pulled out the device and looked at it, then gasped. "Kenmon is in trouble. He's this way." He pointed backwards along the trail, and dashed off.

Catching up a moment later, Ban looked confused. "Are you sure, Genki?"

"Can't you feel the trouble," Kanemon said, raiaing an eyebrow. "If Genki is this convinced of it..."

"It's true," Genki said, turning. He glanced down at his device, and followed the direction of the arrows on it as best he could. He didn't care if Ben and Kanemon found him, if he could make Kenmon evolve again, everything would be just fine. They could stop anyone with Coyotemon.

"As I said, it must be true," Kanemon said, running alongside of Ben. "We are connected to our partners. through some sort of bond. We can tell when there's danger."

"That doesn't make much sense," Ben said, furrowing his eyebrows. "But, what if the enemy is too strong for you to handle?"

Kanemon turned aside, not wanting to answer that question. He knew it would have to happen someday, but he didn't want to evolve. "When our partner is in serious enough danger, we can evolve to the next form," Kenmon said, breathing heavily. "Kenmon did it yesterday to save Genki."

"I see," Ben said, blinking. He couldn't understand most of what Kanemon had explained, but seemed pleased that he was at least trying.

"So many choices," Dark Tyrannomon said, hlding Kenmon in his paw. "I can kill you now and take the Kenmon bounty, or take you to our leader, so he can hear from your own mouth that there are more Chosen than we counted on. Then kill you and take the Kenmon bounty."

"Or you could let him go," said another voice, from the trees. "He's no threat to your plans as he is, and anyone could say there are more Chosen."

"Who are you?" Dark Tyrannomon scanned the trees, and saw nothing. "What trickery is this?"

"No trickery," the voices said, as a circuular form flew out of the trees. "Just another Chosen showing his face." He looked like a bronze gear, with black filling and eyes, and two small white gears next to him, one on each side.

"That's right," said a young girl, with blond hair and brown eyes. She was wearing a pair of tight black jeans and a denim jacket, and had her waist-length hair tied back in a ponytail. "Kimberly and Hagurumon will stop you."

"Hagurumon? Metal Koromon, is that you?" Kenmon looked in shock at the gear Digimon, and could see in it's eyes that the third was indeed there. "Gennai would love to hear this! All three made it!"

"Hagurumon, attack!"

"Right, boss," Hagurumon said, flying past Dark Tyrannomon. "White gear!" His shell opened, and a white gear flew out, towards Dark Tyrannomon. The dinosaur swatted it away, and glared at Hagurumon. "Okay, that was about as useful as sunscreen in a snowstorm," Hagurumon said.

"What the hell," Genki said, reaching the scene. "Who are you?"

"I'm Kimberly Bates, and that big guy with the puppy in his claws is a Dark Tyrannomon," Kimberly said.

"Hagurumon, and that 'puppy' is the last living Kenmon, Kim," Hagurumon said. "But as for Dark Tyrannomon, he's a nasty customer, even if his two overgrown teeth are a good ways back., His Fire blast will toast you, and not just a golden brown."

"Childish games," Dark Tyrannomon said, raising Kenmon. "I think I'll kill him first and ask questions later. Now, I have evidence of more chosen. I don't need him to prove it for me." He took in a deep breath, and roared, "Fire blast!"

"No such luck," Hagurumon said, pulling herself in front of the attack. "White gear!" She was about to launch the attack when a sudden rush of power came through her, supercharging her with energy. "Never mind. Hagurumon digivolve!" She turned into a silver ball and a protruding set of legs appeared, followed by arms, and finally the top of something on her forehead. As the glow faded, it showed her as a blue-colored ball with red arms and legs, and a golden lightning bolt symbol on her forehead. "Thundermon! So, you wanna play, Dark Tyrannomon? Happy to oblige you."

"Fire blast," Dark Tyrannomon shouted, launching another burst of fire at her. She dodged at the last minute, and countered with her own attack.

"Thunderbolt," she shouted, sending a stream of electricity at him.

This cannot be how it ends, Dark Tyrannomon thought, as he felt the rush of power through his body. The others would be most displeased at this. A mere Adult defeating me, one of more power than they can imagine. I thought Seadramon would be the only one, but no such luck. Rumours of another group of chosen arrived, and I was chosen to be sent to this level to investigate.

He sighed, and threw Kenmon at Thundermon as her attack finished. "This is not over, Chosen. I will meet you again, and you will all be destroyed."

"Good luck," Thundermon said, shaking herself. "Thunderbolt!" She launched the attack, but when it reached his location, he was gone.

Ben dropped to the ground as he finally founf Genki. "I'm not used to, running like that," he said, panting. "But there's no danger here."

"Of course not," Hagurumon said, a hint of sarcasm in her voice. "There wasn't one two minute ago either. So you both made it to your partners, huh Geomon?"

"Metal Koromon?" Kanemon stared in disbelief, and slowly realized the situation. "We thought for sure that the third never arrived."

"Well if you'd been paying attention you would've seen her," Hagurumon said. "Next time you're looking for someone, keep your eyes open."

"Just what we need," Genki muttere, looking down at Kenmon. "Another comedian. Kenmon, are you all right?"

"Depends on whether you mean my pride, my spine, my feet, my nose, or my ego," Kenmon said, pushing himself up. "Two of those are injured. And thanks for the help, partner."

"Hey, I tried," Genki said. "What happened?"

"He offered me the power to fight at my Perfection level," Kenmon said, shaking his head. "He said he's one of the rulers of this world, and that he's more powerful than anything we can imagine. I almost thought I would take it, except for the catch."

"Of course," Ben said, raising one hand to his eyes. "You never give something unless you get something in return. What did he want?"

"Does this somehow concern us, Hagurumon?"

"We're as Chosen as they are," Hagurumon said.

"Such children," Kimberly said, turning her head. "They probably don't even know what their little toys are called."

"He wanted what!?" Genki turned and glared at where Dark Tyrannomon had been standing, enraged.

"I told you, I was supposed to obey them, and kill the Chosen." Kenmon caoughed several times as he finished the sentence, and then closed his eyes.

"That would have been us too, right Hagurumon?"

"Precisely," Hagurumon said, sighing. She wasn't happy about the situation here, either the saving Kenmon part or the offering a Chosen power if he'll kill the others. But she did see the lure of it. "I don't know if I would have resisted the offer, Kim."

"What is your perfection form," Kimberly asked, curious.

"I don't know," Hagurumon said. "I didn't even know my Champion form until just now when I digivolved."

"None of us know what we will evolve into," Kanemon said, looking around. "Not until it happens." For a moment all of the children were silent, and looked at each other.

Ben finally broke the silence, looking at Kimberly evenly. "So, are you going to join us now that you're here?"

"Ben, you can't just ask that question like that," Genki said.

"No," Kimberly said, shaking her head. "I think Hagurumon and I will stay on our own. You'd only slow us down."

"Slow you down," Kenmon shouted, raising his lips in a snarl. "Hah, we don't need you with us. If anyone would slow us down, it would you two!"

Kanemon watched as Kimberly and Kenmon had a staring contest, the sparks flying between them, until Hagurumon intervened. "Fighting like this won't solve anything," she said, looking down at Kenmon. "I'm sure that someday we'll join you guys, but right now we need some time to ourselves. That's all."

Yeah, time to themselves, Genki thought, watching Kimberly and Hagurumon walk off. Why is it so easy for her? She looks like she's been doing this sort of thing for ages, but that would be ridiculous. Hagurumon, though . . . pretty impressive for a little guy like that.

"Ah, whatever," Kenmon said, looking up. "We don't need her anyway, right Genki?"

"Yeah, sure," Genki said. "Although she is kind of cute."

"Whatever," Ben said, rolling his eyes. "Is there any girl you don't think that about?"

Genki laughed and said, "Her Hagurumon? Seriously though, now that we're all back together, we should head out."

"Right, out then home," Ben said, standing up. "I hope it isn't too hard."

Kenmon's nose led the way, and the trip through the swamp was pretty eventless. As they finally got out, Genki looked down at the ground and chuckled. Someone had stopped here, and drawn a heart in the ground.

They kept going, until Ben said he needed to rest. Kanemon found food, and Kenmon just sort of slept, while Genki thought about Kimberly.

"Hagurumon, this is a waste of time," Kimberly said, following her gear-based partner through the forest. "Beyond which, these road signs seem really out of place."

A boy said something in Japanese. She looked at him and gaped. "Tooru ja nai."

"Hagurumon, who is that?"

"I don't know," Hagurumon said, looking at the blond haired boy and the group with him. "But maybe they're the eight? They were called to protect the Digital World too, and they do all seem to have Digimon partners."

"Except that little girl," Kimberly said, pointing towards a young girl with brown hair. "I wonder who they really are. But that first guy is pretty cute."

"And his Gabumon too," Hagurumon said. They watched as the group went past, and then shadowed them from a safe distance. As they reached the edge of the forest, though, they saw a cloud of smoke from a mountain. With the other eight out of sight, they decided to head for that instead.

"I hope this isn't going to be trouble," Kimberly said.

"Of course it will be," Hagurumon said. "But I'm here to protect you. You'll be fine with me."

"Thanks, Hagurumon," Kimberly said. She smiled as she thought of Genki, running in to save Kenmon, then shook her head. "Let's go!"

Ben was dreaming his usual dreams about boys and girls, and the birds and the bees. He smiled as he woke up, and saw Genki looking thoughtful. Too bad I can't do anything. I'm worthless here in the Digital World, First I got kidnapped and he had to save me, and now that girl shows up and she saves the day. I'm lucky he even notices that I'm alive.

"What are you doing," Kanemon said, turning towards Ben. "I know it must be hard, not being able to get a chance to fight, but you will get your chance, Ben. Someday I'll evolve too, and we'll have to work together to beat an enemy."

"Huh?" Ben looked confused for a moment, then shook his head. "No, it's not that, Kanemon. It's just, I don't know if I want you to evolve. Kanemon, I think you're fine just the way you are. And, I guess I just don't want to force you into anything."

"This is my destiny," Kanemon said, looking over at Kenmon and Genki. "And yours as well. We have to fight, even if we don't want to." A silence came between them, and Ben smiled. He couldn't think of a response, but he smiled, even as Kenmon came over.

"Time to head out guys," Kenmon said, grinning. "Are you ready?"

"Yeah, we're ready," Ben said, pushing himself up. "Let's go!"

And even if I didn't get to save the day, I know my turn will come. Fifteen minutes of fame and all, y'know? And I must admit that seeing Hagurumon evolve was definitely an impressive show, and seeing Thundermon fight as well. Maybe the next challenge will be my chance, and maybe not, but I know that it will come. But what did Dark Tyrannomon mean when he said that he'd be back? Find out next time, on Digimon Adventure Side Trek.

Author's note:

Hagurumon's attack was changed for the purpose of the Side Trek, to White Gear, rather than Darkness Gear. Kimberly is a mystery to this story, which will be explained once Genki hits Tokyo, while she and Ben return home, to Bozeman. This will be during the Eighth Child arc of the Remix, so until then, just hold your horses kids. Kimberly will appear when she wants, and do what she wants.

Also, for Kimberly, since she is American, I am using the terms from the dub. You probably noticed it in Hagurumon's digivolution, as opposed to Kenmon's evolution in Episode 2. And she also became Thundermon (as opposed to Thunderballmon) and called it her Champion (rather than Adult) form. And yes, Kimberly's Hagurumon is a female.

-----

Kenmon growled and raised his paw to the screen. "And now for something extra." As his Hound Claw attack crossed the screen, the word "Omake" was left in it's trail.

The camera pans over an empty studio, save for several cameramen, one other human, and four Digimon. It zooms in on the Digimon, and we hear Drew Carey's voice. "Welcome back, for part two of Whose Line is it Anyway, Digimon style," he said. "As a reminder of our guests, we have 'Hands' Gomamon representing Adventure 01."

"Very funny Drew," Gomamon said, waving to the camera with his right flipper.

"He's not bald, he's just a dragon, V-mon, representing Adventure 02."

"At least I'm not Canadian," V-mon snapped.

"And who let the dogs out, because Terriermon and Kenmon are here to represent Tamers and Digimon Side Trek."

"We let ourselves out," Terriermon said.

"Actually, I had to let you out," Kenmon said, jokingly.

"I'm Drew Carey, and welcome back to the show where everything is made up and the points don't matter, much like sunscreen on the North Pole." He pulled out a notecard, and looked it over, then nodded. "We're going to be doing a game here called Greatest Hits. Here's how we play, Kenmon and V-mon, see 'em, the bald guy adnd the tall one, they're going to be voiceover guys trying to seel the latest CD compilation album or set. Now we'll need a topic here, so I'll just pull something from random, and we'll say..."

A voice from off-camera spoke up. "Manga artist."

"Yes, we'll say it's for the new CD compilation set, Songs of the Manga Artist," Drew said, pausing for a moment. "It's always a good idea to make your writer happy, just a note for you other guys out there. We're going to have Terriermon and Gomamon working together, trying to improvise the songs that V-mon and Kenmon make up, in an attempt to slip up the other two. So when you're ready, let's go."

"Is this on, is this," V-mon turned towards the camera and gasped. "Oh, man, they're already recording. Kenmon, don't you have the first line?"

"Technically now, no," Kenmon said. "But hello viewers. Do you like manga? Shoujo Kakumei Utena, Pocket Monsters, hell, even Yu-gi-oh has a manga."

"And everybody loves manga," V-mon said, grinning. "That's why we've collected 300 songs on 20 CDs, sung by, for, and/or about manga and it's artists. Really, I happen to model for some myself. I also stand in for Britney Spears and occasionally act as a stunt double."

"And that's why you have such a hard head," Kenmon sighed. "Well, I remember the good old days of manga art, back when Osamu Tezuka first started drawing. And I love that classic American hit, What's With Those Big Eyes?"

Laura Hall began playing, in the style of a '60s rock band, and Terriermon glanced over at Gomamon. Gomamon cleared his throat and nodded before singing. ""What's with those big eyes?! They are as large and round as pies." He drooled for a moment at the thought of pie, before resuming. "I can't tell ya 'cause I don't know why, They draw as big as the sky!!"

"Big as the sky," Terriermon echoed, his eyes going large and sparkly as he did so.

"What's with those big eyes? It don't make no sense to me." Gomamon was almost on the verge of collapse from the strain, but somehow continued. "Baby, please tell me can't you see? You know I love you, but what's with those big eyes?"

"Those big eyes," Terriermon echoed, holding the last note and dropping it slowly as the music ended.

"That song always brings tears to my eyes," Kenmon said, brushing under his left eye. "And I just realized I said hit American hit earlier. So, V, how much would you pay for such a massive collection?"

"I'll buy that for a dollar," V-mon shouted, raising his hand.

"And who wouldn't," Kenmon said, laughing. "Of course, being sold from the Digiworld, the exchange rate means..." Gomamon facepalmed as Kenmon said that, leading perfectly into V-mon's next line.

"That I'm an idiot," V-mon said, chuckling.

"Of course, but who isn't, buying this $5,000.65 set?" Kenmon laughed. "Say, you must have a song on this set that you like."

"No one can resist a good song about blowing things up, especially if it's the bad guys!" The other all groan and grumble from the mention of bad guys. "I'm sure everyone will agree with me that 'It's Just Fun to Blow Stuff Up!'"

"Everybody picks their bombs, everybody has some pulse," Terriermon sang, swinging with the disco beat. "Throw in a Gargo Laser or a photon missile, and launch 'em all to kingdom come!"

"Villains carry twice as much, the heroes always miss the touch," Terriermon said. "But why not just some TNT? 'Cuz it's just fun to blow stuff up!" Laura Hall finishes the song and Gomamon sighs, while Terriermon looks slightly ticked off for a moment.

"I've always loved disco too, V-mon," Kenmon said, sighing. "And who wouldn't agree? And of course, we've even collected a few Whose Line classics, like the Pokemon Hoedown. I bet you never thought you'd hear that one again."

Drew and Laura both chuckle, while Terriermon gasps in horror at the thought of doing anything related to Pokemon. Laura begins playing the hoedown music, and Terriermon motions for Gomamon to start.

Reluctantly, Gomamon did a verse. "So I went down, to the local store. Then I saw something, I didn't see before. My face went white and I felt sick, just seeing what I saw! Mewtwo was chasing me and holding something in his paw."

Terriermon laughed and stepped up. "I am really glad that I'm not a Pokemon. I mean, Ash is nice and all, and just look at his mom. But I don't think it would be fun, trapped in a tiny ball. In fact I think I'd rather break my dick in a fall."

Laura Hall finishes the music and everybody laughs. "That really was a good one," Kenmon said, laughing. "Though I don't entirely agree with Terriermon's last line."

"If only it was made for teenagers," replied Gomamon.

"Trust me, it isn't fun," Drew said, hitting the buzzer. "All right, we have time for another song, I mean game, and what better follow-up to that than a Duet. Let's find, ah, here's someone!"

Drew went into the audience, and returned with the only member, a brown haired boy wearing goggles and a blue shirt. A D-Ark hung at his belt.

"Who invited him." Terriermon, said, jumping behind his chair.

"Hello sir, and what's your name?"

"I'm Takato," the boy replied.

"And what's your job?" Drew chuckled, along with the voice from earlier.

"Well, either a Digimon Tamer or else I work in my parent's bakery," Takato said.

"Excellent," Drew said. "Now, the point of this game is that Gomamon and . . . Terriermon, get out here. Okay, These two are going to sing you a song, about you, in the style of an old hymn."

"Anyone but him, please," Terriermon said, looking out to the audience. "Oh, Hi, Takato. I didn't expect to see you here."

"And whenever you're ready, start the song."

Laura Hall begins playing her piano in a grand, cathedral-hymn-esque manner, and Takato looks around. Terriermon tries to hide, but with little success.

Gomamon, on the other hand, got right on it. "Takato, you work at a baaaaaaaaaakery. Evil digimon make his life such a miiiiiiiiiiisery! Why must Guilmon eat sooooooooo much?"

Terriermon sighed, and accepted the fate. "Takato, why must you hiiide your love? Takato, for Ruki's paaaaartner. Takato, you hide with Guiiiilmon, and praaaay for fights with digimon."

Takato blushed at the mention of Renamon, even if not by name. Terriermon grinned and decided to remember that tidbit for some later encounter. If they ever had a later encounter.

Gomamon chuckled and clapped his flippers together. "Takato wears goggles that are biiig and rooouuund! It makes me wonder why he wears them aroooound. Impmon can be suuuuuch a paiiiiin."

Terriermon smiled as he jumped up on Takato's head. "Takato loves more than one, his tastes are varied many, he can slip a tag to some, while others might want money."

Terriermon and Gomamon both joined in the last verse. "Love as wide as Taaakato's, is rarely to be seeee-eeen. Even in San Fraaancisco, his variety is leeean. The Fires of Passion to the free winds of the sea, Takato is such a womanizer; which everyone can plainly see."

Takato, blushing furiously by that point, broke out laughing as the song ended. "And that's two thousand points to Takato for being a good sport," Drew said, as Takato left. "And one thousand each to Terriermon and V-mon. If he remembers you, people will think he's crazy. We'll be back after this break folks, and at the end of Digimon Adventure Remix: Episode 6. be sure to be there for part three of the Whose Line Omake Special."