Digimon Fan Fiction ❯ Digimon: KAHOS ❯ A Memorial for Revelation ( Chapter 1 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

 
Disclaimer: Digimon is property of Bandai/Toei. The characters, Aiden, Hayru, Nicole, The Faith, The Revenant, the Digital Empire, and the Digital Gods are of my own and must have permission to use them.
 
typed like this means dreams
like this means a memory
like this means thoughts
_*_*_*_*_*_ is a scene change
 
 
Digimon: KHAOS
By: Death Emperor Daeron
 
Chapter One:
A Memorial for Revelation
 
 
-Odaiba, Japan-
 
 
 
The portal collapses, leaving Aiden deep inside the Digital Abyss, left alone to fight Nightmare. Davis cursed to himself, but that is all he could do as Aiden destroyed the portal to the Digital Abyss. All they could do know was wait...and the wait was short, they felt as though Nightmare had been defeated and yet another feeling lingered in their hearts...Aiden's life was slipping away and in an instant that feeling was gone...Aiden Motomiya was dead.
 
"Davis? DAVIS?!" yelled a womans voice startling Davis from his thoughts. Davis looked up to see Kari, she had longer brown hair, a blue short sleeve shirt the slowly turned white as you went farther down. She was wearing blue jean shorts, some white tennis shoes, and sunglasses on her head.
 
"Yeah Kari?" asked Davis. He himself had changed his out appearance. He now had shorter hair and no longer had those side burns, but it was still spikey. He had also matured physically, no longer skinny like he used to be. The goggles he used to wear were no longer on his head, he wore black khaki pants, and a red t-shirt with a fire symbol on the front. He no longer carried the appearance of the joking Davis they all knew, he changed one year ago on this very day.
 
"It's time to go." Kari grabbed a bag filled with food and supplies for their trip. "I'm sorry but only Ken, Yolei, Nicole, and Hayru could make it, the others had other important issues." Davis just sighed, not trying to get worked up over the others not showing up. Kari and Davis got into a car and began driving to the spot were they were supposed to meet the others. After an hour's drive, the found the spot, a forest on the ourskirts of town. Grabbing what they needed Davis and Kari went into the woods. Not long after entering they heard the voice of their partners talking with the other members of the Destined. Ken hadn't changed that much since that day, one year ago. His hair was about the only thing that changed, it was shorter. Yolei had changed alot, she no longer had the bandanna that held her hair back, the long brown hair now hung freely, her glasses are also gone, she wears contacts in replace of them. She now wears capri's, sandals, and orange and pink shirt.
 
"Well, should we be going?" asked Hayru, the ex-leader of the Dark Destined. He had changed as well, retaining his long black hair, he now wore muscle shirt and black pants. His girlfriend, Nicole, also a member of the former Dark Destined changed to. Her hair was red and came to he shoulders, she also wore knee length skirt and a purple shirt. Everyone nodded in agreement, and Nicole and Hayru concentrated and it took both of them to open a portal to the Digital World. "I guess we are going to have to start using a computer soon."
 
First Nicole and Hayru went through with their Partners, Monodramon and Black Gabumon. Ken and Yolei followed next with their parnters. Leaving Davis, Kari, Gatomon, Veemon, and the silent Black Agumon X. All of them sighed in unison and stepped though the portal. On the other side was the Sever Continent, and the place they were going to stay for a couple of days. Everyone sat their belongings down and walked to the place they had come to see.
 
A cliff over the crystal waters came into view and on the cliff was what they had come to see. On the cliff was a stone cross that cast a massive shadow. On the cross was the words: Aiden Motomiya, Brother, Friend, and Destined.
 
"One year..." said Yolei, he voice hinted some sorrow. Ken grabbed Yolei's hand. Even after one year, the events still remained fresh in their minds. The final battle, and the sacrifice that Aiden made. All of this happened one year ago, today. Everyone stared at the cross for a time, some let unshared tears creep down their cheeks, but they were wiped away.
 
"Aiden wouldn't want us to mourn and cry for him everytime we see this..." said Kari wiping away her tears. Everyone agreed, except for Davis and Black Agumon X. They both stayed and stared at the cross as everyone left to set up camp. Soon Davis and Black Agumon X joined the others, and for the next few days they all shared memories, from the first day they met, the first time they fought, all the way up to the final battle. Kari, Yolei, and Nicole took turns writing all of this down into a book.
 
"What should we name the book?" asked Nicole finishing up with an appropriate ending, them all discussing memories.
 
"Just simply call it Destiny." said Davis. He got up and walked back to the cliff, it was about time for them to leave. He was followed by the others, and the prepared to say their goodbyes. Everyone bowed their heads and said some words to themselves. A sound, like a whisper in the wind, caught everyone's attention. They looked up to see three orbs floating down from the sky. One sky blue orb, one white orb, and one gold orb. Soon they took shape as women dressed in robes, each had angel wings and a halo above their heads. "Who are you?"
 
The one in blue spoke. "We are The Faith, I am Purity."
The one in white bowed. "We are here with word of those you lost, I am Clarity."
The last one in center in gold and silver smiled. "We are here to give you hope, I am Divinity."
 
Black Agumon X eyes about popped out of his head when the one named Clarity spoke. He ran forward, speaking, breaking his year long silence. "Of those we lost?! You mean..."
 
All three nodded and Purity spoke. "Yes we mean...Aiden..."
 
 
Authors Note: This is short chapter, but it was mainly to get the story started and introduce the new look and attitudes of the characters. It was also my chance to introduce The Faith as well. I will be getting more chapters out faster than Revelations for this one, since I have every chapter planned out. Oh, if you got that the title was a pun for the last book, good job. ^_^
 
Next Installment: Chapter Two: Distant Memories
The Faith reveal information on Aiden possible life on another world. And yet they also bring news of a darkness that will consume three worlds...can the short handed Destined defeat this new threat?