Digimon Fan Fiction ❯ Digimon Tamers Version 2.0 ❯ Prologue ( Prologue )

[ A - All Readers ]

Digimon Tamers Version 2.0

A New evil appears... Return to our friends in the Digital World

Takato: It's been two years since the defeat of the D-Reaper and while I'm glad he's safe saying goodbye to Guilmon was like saying goodbye to a part of myself. Despite this I'm glad he and the others are safe.

Jeri had to say goodbye to Leomon in the hardest possible way, Impmon has never forgiven himself for that.

Ai and Mako vowed to Impmon no matter what they'd always be friends also feeling by treating him rottenly before help played a part in Leomon's untimely death.

Rika was her usual self only she had her mom got a lot closer but was still the same.

Henry never thought he'd say it but he told me he's beginning to miss Terriermon's rude remarks.

Suzie was angered about losing Lopmon she blamed herself for not being there.

Kazu had only known Gaurdromon only a short time, ever since that day he began training in the art of swordsmanship.

Kenta doesn't talk much these days' just studies a lot and keeps his D-power with him at all times.

Ryo and his family moved near my neighborhood and he's kind of hoping that cyberdramon fighting sprit is finally put to rest.

Today is the anniversary of the defeat of the D-reaper in which we all get together to the place were we said goodbye and pray that our partners were safe and that one day we see them again

Takato was walking through the park where he saw all his friends at a stone donated to them as a memorial of there brave sacrifice to keep peace to both worlds.

Hey you guys Takato said.

It took you long enough to get here Kazu said.

What's with the robe Kazu you loose a bet? Rika said in her usual manner.

For your information I've been taking swordsmanship classes. If Gaurdromon comes back I want to be stronger.

Kenta just looked at his D-power quiet as usual.

Oh Impmon we wished we treated you better sooner! Ai and Mako both exclaimed.

I know your safe now but-

(Thinking)

Renamon, I need you.

Guilmon? I have to see you again.

Just then all the D-powers lit in a blinding frenzy. 10 points of light hit the memorial and it lit up in a beautiful white light.

I don't belive it Takato said.

Could it really be? Asked Rika.

Jeri had been very quiet and had just been silently observing. She looked at the portal wondering if she should go.

Takato put his hand on the pillar and went right through.

It is! It's a portal!

Jeri looked up from the ground.

It is? She asked.

Yes and I'm going.

What? Rika asked.

Takato you can't just plunge into this! It could be dangerous I've wished for this as much as you have but who knows how much the digital world has changed. Said Henry nearly screaming.

I've got to you guys it could be my only chance, our only chance!

Count me in dude!

Kenta snapped out of silence

Kazu

Takato's right this maybe our only chance and I'm going to take it no matter what the cost.

I'm going to!

Everyone turned around to see a more confident a Jeri they've never seen before.

Jeri? Asked Takato.

Leomon may not be there but something is telling me I have to go. A feeling I have is telling me I must go.

She walked up to Takato facing the portal.

I'm going too. Said Suzie.

She began to walk to the portal but Henry grabbed her left hand tightly.

I won't let you go.

Henry!

No Suzie the digital world could be even more dangerous now. I won't let walk into it.

Suzie then trusted her hand free and gave Henry a look of fear and anger.

Henry I'm not a child anymore! Look at me! I've grown up and so have you, if you could help save the world ounce before you can do it again.

Henry took a closer look at her sister realizing he had been seeing her through little kid eyes but he began to see differently.

And if we are needed again I want to help you ok?

She holds out her hand as a truce.

It took awhile but-

He grabs her hand and shakes it.

Ok, let's go. said Henry

They also walk to the portal.

We're going too Impmon needs us. Said both Ai and Mako.

You're not leaving without me someone shouted.

It's Ryo!

Ryo came running as fast as he could.

I'm glad I made it in time. I saw in my D-power the portal open up and I got here as soon as I can.

If he's going I'm going Rika said.

Soon the whole team was ready except Kenta.

Are you coming Kenta? Takato asked

After a few minutes had passed Kenta stood up and said-

What are we waiting for?

Now it being unanimous the tamers held hands and entered the portal together.

What would happen to our heroes now? Will they finally see there partners again? And how much has the digital world changed?

Tune in to Digimon Tamers Version 2.0 to find out!

I hope you like the beginning if anyone has any ideas I'd love to hear them and if someone would like to co-write this fic to help me out just e-mail me!!!