Digimon Fan Fiction ❯ Digimon Tamers Version 2.0 ❯ loving reunion and a little detour ( Chapter 1 )

[ A - All Readers ]

A new evil appears

Return to our friends in the digital world

Meanwhile in the digital world everyone had gathered Ophanimon's castle. All but Guilmon that is.

Renamon, Terriermon, Lopmon, Gaurdromon, Impmon, Marineangemon, and Calumon met up at the entrance to the castle.

Terriermon: Hey you guys, so did you get the letter too?

Everyone nodded.

(Reading the letter)

Lopmon: To the saviors of both the human and Digimon world, we thank you for showing us how strong both Digimon and humans can be. We call upon you and you're tamers once again to save this world from great evil.

Sincerely

Ophanimon

Gaurdromon: Could this mean...

Terriermon: Yes it could mean we can see our partners again!

Calumon: This is wonderful! Though I don't have a partner, I'd love to return to the real world.

Impmon just gave a coy smile as he was glad as well but didn't want to look too overjoyed.

Renamon: One question still remains, who's this Ophanimon?

Lopmon: How could you not know?! Ophanimon along with Seraphimon and Cherubimon help the sovereign keep the digital world at peace. As you know Cherubimon was corrupted by Lucemon to help bring out his revival. That's when 6 other kids from the real world revived the legendary warriors and help save the world.

Terriermon: Boy a lot happened.

Impmon: Well choco-face how'd you find this out?

Lopmon: I found it out from a book that was recently published by an author named Bokomon.

Calumon: I've heard of him, he's said to be a keeper of legends in the digital world.

Renamon: Say has anyone seen Guilmon? I thought he would surely be here.

Terriermon: I haven't seen him in awhile, last I heard he was trying to get bakeries all over the digital world to make Guilmon bread.

Impmon: Personally I don't know how those things caught on in the real world.

Just then Guilmon came running up to the castle entrance looking happy to see everyone.

All: Guilmon!

Guilmon: Hey everybody! Sorry I'm late!

Terriermon: Better late then never pal.

Guilmon: So you guys get the letter too?

They all nodded and soon found themselves entering the castle.

Meanwhile our tamers had been walking for quite sometime and then they found themselves caught in a power surge which sent them to where else but Ophanimon's castle.

They were in the computer room and it seemed no one was there.

Takato: I'm not sure but, I think we're here. We've made it to the digital world!

Henry: Yes but where in the digital world are we?

Voice: You're in my castle.

Everyone gaps as they see three digimon enter the room alongside the sovereign.

Lopmon: Welcome tamers, I'm glad you've come.

Suzie: Lopmon!

Suzie ran to Lopmon and gives her a big hug.

Suzie: Oh Lopmon I knew I'd see you again!

Lopmon: Excuse me miss but we've never met.

Suzie: What?! You don't remember me? It's me Suzie, only older.

Henry: Maybe that's a different Lopmon Suzie.

Lopmon: Indeed, I used to be Cherubimon, before I was corrupted by Lucemon.

Henry: Who's Lucemon?

Then a Salmon appeared

Salmon: I promised all will be explained in time.

Takato: It's Salmon.

Henry checked his D-power-

Salmon, rookie holy beast type digimon. Her inscription armor defends her from her enemies.

Patamon then came out and was still wearing the pink belt he wore since being reborn from Bokomon.

Patamon: Yes my children all shall be explained soon enough.

Henry: Ah it's a Patamon.

Checks his D-power again-

Henry: Patamon, rookie level. He uses his Boom bubble to blow enemies away.

Kazu: And look who else is here!

They look up to see the sovereign digimon they had met once before.

Azulongmon: Tamers, we have re-opened the gate to this world and yours because we are in need of help once again.

Salmon: Though it is not as Lucemon or the D-reaper at this point, we know all too well how this could snowball and affect every world in existence.

Patamon: Tamers we know you'll need some help so-

They opened the big metal door to see it was the partners they left behind.

Guilmon: Takato!

Takato: Guilmon!

The two run towards each and give the biggest hug they can, everyone soon went up there partners/tamers feeling so happy.

Henry: Terriermon it's great to have you back!

Terriermon: Well Henry it's great to be back.

(Hugging her Lopmon)

Suzie: Oh are you the Lopmon I know?!

(Feeling a little squished)

Lopmon: Yes Suzie it's me, my how you've grown!

Rika as Renamon normally aren't very emotional but as this was a special day they forget there reservations.

Kenta: Marineangemon! I thought you were lost forever.

Marineangemon: Even when we're apart Kenta, our hearts our connected.

Kenta: You can speak now?

Marineangemon: I've been practicing for the day we'd meet again so I could properly greet you.

Kenta: Oh you.

Kazu: Gaurdromon you look great!

Gaurdromon: As you do master Kazu, but why the style rewind?

Kazu: I've been training for the day we got back together to thwart another evil.

Gaurdromon: I'm sure we're both up for the challenge.

Ai and Mako snuggle up against Impmon feeling glad to be together again.

(Thinking)

Impmon: Maybe I could get used to this partner stuff.

Ryo: Cyberdramon! It's nice to see you again.

Cyberdramon: As you Ryo. Now you have nothing to fear I can now fight without loosing control on reality.

Ryo: That's great; hopefully you won't have to fight real hard.

Then Calumon flew in and landed in Jeri's arms.

All: Calumon!

Calumon: Hello everybody!

Jeri: It's nice to see you again.

Calumon: Same here. Are you a little less sad now?

Jeri: Yes I am.

Azulongmon: Tamers the time has come for you to know the reason why we've brought you here.

They look at the big computer screen behind them to see a very vile looking digimon.

Salmon: This is Sanduromon, a lethally strong digimon who knows no bounds to cruelty and power. He's enlisted the power of 50 digimon to take over as much of the digital world as possible. These are the most ruthless digimon ever born; each one of them is a threat to be taken extremely seriously.

(Once Cherubimon)

Lopmon: We've tried to fight but no avail, Sanduromon then created a powerful digicode jewel that prevents us from digivolving.

Patamon: Which is why we've called upon you and your digimon friends to assist us, will you help us again?

Takato: Of course I will, right Guilmon?

Guilmon: Right Takato!

Henry: We'll help in anyway we can!

Terriermon: Took the words out of my mouth. A first huh?

Rika: You can count us in!

Renamon: Right!

Suzie: I'll show that Sanduromon what girl power's all about!

Lopmon: You go girl!

Kazu: I certainly didn't spend all last summer at Karate camp for nothing.

Gaurdromon: You mean it was really expensive?

(Thinking)

Kazu: I've got to teach him what expressions mean.

Marineangemon: I'm game if you are Kenta!

Kenta: All right, let's do it!

Ai: We're going to make sure you never have to battle alone again, right Mako?

Mako: Right we've learned to work together, so will you work with us Impmon?

Impmon sat there unsure for a minute and then said-

Impmon: Well we can give it a try as long you don't fight as before.

Both: Oh we won't!

Impmon: Then let's do it, partners.

They get teary-eyed and hold Impmon tight.

Jeri: I'll be here to cheer you on and help however I can!

Calumon: Me too!

Takato: But before we go, can we go back to our world just for a day so we can say goodbye to our families?

Azulongmon: Why of course it's the least we can do.

Then a bright light appeared and they began to disappear-

Patamon: I'll show you the way!

Patamon flew near them as they disappeared in the white light.

Soon after they find themselves in a small town near a train station.

Takato: Where are we?

Then they hear the voice of Azulongmon in there heads-

Azulongmon: this is the train station in the land of fire, take the train back home but await for our instructions on how to get back.

Then his voice faded out.

The tamers and partners look around and see a train with an odd looking front. The doors open automatically and a voice says-

Voice: Hey get on!

Jeri: Who's there?!

Voice: Relax sweetheart it's only your friendly neighborhood Trailmon.

Jeri: Trailmon?

Takato checks his D-power-

Takato: Trailmon, mega level machine digimon that can travel between worlds.

Trailmon: That's me and the name's Worm. Now all aboard!

Everyone got aboard and the train left the station. How will the tamers families take the bitter news? Find out next time.