Digimon Fan Fiction ❯ Fallen ❯ Chapter 1

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]
Disclaimer: I don't own Digimon
<P>
A/N: Italics are scrambled up lyrics from EvaneScence which are kinda supposed to be in Mimi's Point of view
<P>
Disclaimer2: Don’t own EvaneScence or their song Haunted
<P>
~~
<P>
The day she came to school on Friday, the whole place was wild. Everyone was in a buzz, "Did you see her?", and "Ooooh, I just found out, her name is Mimi!". Wandering around in a sea of black and dark-brown hair I realised who she was, a little farther than four feet away was a person with pink hair with stars in it.
<P>
Later in third hour chemistry everything had seemed to quiet down, until she walked in.
<P>
"Well, today we have a new student," Mr. Monegara said in his droning voice, "Mimi Tachikawa," the class started to whisper to each other, "You can take that seat in the back left." Mimi nodded and headed off to her seat. In the last row. Right next to me.
<P>
"Hi." She grinned.
<P>
Holy crap that shirt was low cut, I could feel my face turning bright red, I shook my head quickly. "Hi." My voice squeaked and my face turned brighter red. This was a privet school and the dress code wasn't very strict but, DAMN, that shirt was low cut, "My name is Koushiro Izumi."
<P>
<I> Watching me, Wanting me, I can feel you pull me down. </I>
<P>
"Everyone get with a lab partner," Monegara droned, "Due to the jackasses who are in charge of the money, and Mr. Izumi," My face turned red again "We only have one half of the equipment we need." No one was surprised at this speech because he made just about every class.
<P>
But I never had a partner, just because I was a little more prone to exploding stuff, and also because we always had an odd number of students in the class, but now. "Uh, Mimi you wanna be my lab partner?"
<P>
"Sure, why not," she said. We went over to the labs and that’s when I found out she was more accident prone than I was.
At the end of class I had singed hair and another C on a project.
<P>
"See ya tomorrow, Koushiro!" Mimi said leaving for her fourth hour class
<P>
"Yeah, see ya." I said going the opposite direction. Taichi came up to me grinning really big.
<P>
"I saw you with that new girl. Your face was bright red." He grinned even bigger, "You must REALLY like her, 'corse I can't blame you cause... Damn dats fine."
<P>
"Shut up, Taichi, I just met her, I barely know her, I DON'T like her." I said entering in my locker combination
<P>
"Oh, Kou-sama, don't you know? It’s called love at first sight." Taichi said.
<P>
I said nothing. Big mistake.
<P>
"Oh your admitting it! Pretty soon you'll be sending her flowers and candies. And when she throws your heart on the ground, steps on it, puts it in lighter fluid and starts it on fire, all that’s left in the world for you will be your lap top." Taichi said, "You'll lay in your bed for hours on end crying until your eyes hurt."
<P>
"Just because it happened to you when Jun dumped you doesn’t mean it will happen to me." I grabbed my anatomy book and slammed my locker shut. "And if I recall rightly all you had left was your right hand."
<P>
"Shut up." Taichi said and left.
<P>
I did not see either of them until the end of last hour. I was walking out the door when Mimi came up to talk to me again.
<P>
"I'm gonna walk home with you, I saw you walking to school this morning." Mimi said. "Soo... Um, How long have you lived around here?"
<P>
"Just about my whole life, I lived down south farther for three months." I said slightly embarrassed."So how far away do you live away from me?"
<P>
"I live in the apartment directly above you." She grinned. "Well I guess I can plan on seeing you sometime during the weekend."
<P>
"Yeah, later"
<P>
"Bye..."
<P>
Koushiro turned the key and went into his apartment.
<P>
~~