Digimon Fan Fiction ❯ Feelings ❯ Pain ( Chapter 2 )

[ P - Pre-Teen ]

Digimon don´t own me, but this fic, yes ^_^

I want to greet to: Hyper Pegasus, Jaded Rose, CutieCherry and KellyQ, Thanks for send a review, this chapter is in dedication for you guys.

This fic is Yaoi, if you don´t like, don´t read.

Is a Takouji fic.

Feelings

Chapter 2: Pain

By: Taku-chan

Date: June 8, 2003

Why there has to hurt me what Kouji says to me?, why it will be?, Did I have fallen in love with him?, I listen that touch the door, clean myself my tears and ask:

" Who is it? "

" Is me, Zoe, ¿ Can I come in? " she says to me and I answer she "yes" she opens the door of the coach and sits down near with me

" Why do you came Zoe? " I say to she

" To know how are you be " she says to me

" I am fine, I only was thinking in … " it rapid keep silent before saying, that I am thinking about Kouji.

" About whom you were thinking? " What I going to say?

" I´m thinking about a girl that I like, she is in our world, you should not believe that you are. " I say to she and I laugh nervously.

" Liar, but since I see, that you do not want to say that to me, better I do not insist you " she was prepared to go but I stopped her, to ask something.

" Zoe, how you know that I am lying? "

"you said it how nothing, your nervous laugh, and because it is possible to to see you in your eyes, I can read you like a book, Takuya, I am a woman, you underestimate me, and besides i know whom you like " Whatttttttttttttt?, she knows whom I like, but if I not whom I like "

" Bu, bu, bu, but how you know it? " I say to she very difficultly, since I have a knot in the throat.

" Easy, the form what you look them, that you spend a lot of time near of them, and for what someones say: ' The persons that fight, there are like very much ' " with that, I knows that she know that I like Kouji, though neither I don´t knew it, jejeje, I believe that if I am an absent-minded person, I see that Zoe already gone, and I sit down happily, finally that I am in love with Kouji.

"I said to you that should not look at me with this idiot's face, and you continued seeing me again with your idiot´s face "

" Kouji, why do you said that to me?, that really hurt me, I like you, I love you, well I believe, and you … " " Whatttttt?", someone interrupted me, I believe that I spoken instead of thinking it, I roll over and I petrified.

"Kouji"

" What you said Takuya? " I see a fury in his eyes.

" Kouji, I … " I was interrupted again by Kouji

" Shut up, how you you dare to fall in love with me?, you are a Fag, a stupid Fag " he says to me, I feel me heart broken in thousands of pieces, Kouji approaches and slaps me, and I lets go out a few tears, and Kouji says to me "Never come near me, I hate you fag, Never come near me" saying it Kouji goes away of the coach and I remain in the floor crying " Why Kouji? "

End of the 2nd chapter

I hope you like it, , and I hope I do not commit suicide for having made cry to Takuya, since he is my favorite character.

I did this chapter with Traslator, and with my knowlege of english, I hope you understand that, and please send a review.

Atte:

Taku-chan