Digimon Fan Fiction ❯ For the Love of a Tamer. ❯ Chapter 1: Nightmare: ( Chapter 1 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

For the Love of a Tamer.
A Beelzemon Love Story.
Chapter 1: Nightmare.
She stood there, leaning against a tree and watching a group of kids run around playing tag with their digimon. Other than herself and the group of kids, the park is empty. The branches rustling above the girl makes her look up. Sitting on one of the branches is a small childlike creature covered in dark blue fur. He has three fingers and is wearing crimson gloves. He also has pointy ears and a tail that ends with a spade. His feet have three claws for toes. He has green eyes and sharp fangs. He also has a smiley face on his chest.
“You know, Eve, if you wanna play with those kids you should ask `em.” The little imp says to the girl.
“I'm 18 Impy, I'm too old to play with them.” Eve says, looking up at him with her blue eyes.
“Says who? You need some human friends too, you can't always hang out with me you know.”
“But you're the only friend I need Impy…now let's go home, I'm tired of watching these fools waste their time.” She starts to walk away, her long red hair blowing wildly in the wind.
“Hey! Wait for me!” Impy shouts, jumping down from the branches and running to catch up with his Tamer.
Later that night, Eve is laying outside on the grass looking up at the stars and listening to her parents fight. Impy is laying close by. “Wow…they're really goin' at it this time, aren't they?” He asks Eve.
“Yeah…they told me and Jason at dinner that they're going to get a divorce.”
Impy sits up, “What's a divorce?”
“Its something two people get when they are no longer in love with each other and don't want to remain married.”
“Oh, I see.” He says and lays back down.
“Impy….”
“Yeah, Eve?”
“Promise me you will never leave me.”
“I promise, Eve. Nothing could ever tear me away from you.”
***************************************************************** **********
Eve wakes up in a cold sweat. `Damn it! I hate that dream.' She gets up from her small bed and walks into the bathroom. She splashes water on her face and looks at her reflection in the mirror. Even though she is only 20 she looks like she's 30. Her bright red hair, which two years ago had been down to the middle of her back, is now cut short enough to spike it. Her once ocean blue eyes have changed to a sorrowful gray. She runs her right hand across a deep scar on her right cheek. “Impy…why?” Tears start falling from her eyes as she sobs uncontrollably.
After a good long cry, she takes a shower and gets dressed. She then leaves the small apartment, locking the door behind her. She then makes her way out of the building and starts to head towards the park. When she finally reaches the park, she goes over and sits beneath the same tree from two years ago. `Oh, how I miss him.' Tears threaten to start to fall again and she begins her knees up to her chest and rests her head on them.
“Well, well, well…what do we have here? If it isn't little Evie….” Eve looks up only to be greeted by the evil stare of SkullSatamon. “But where's Beelzemon X, hmm? Oh, that's right he died didn't he?” He says and laughs evilly.
“Shut up and go away SkullSatamon.” She says, hiding her face in her knees again so he wouldn't see the tears flowing down her cheeks.
“Awe, did I hurt your feelings?” he says mockingly.
“What do you want?”
“I want to become stronger…I want a Tamer…and I've chosen you to be my Tamer.”
“Get lost! Like I would EVER be your Tamer!”
He grabs her arm and pulls her to her feet, “You don't have a choice, now come on!”
He starts pulling her along, “No! Stop! Leave me alone!” She screams and tries to pull her arm out of his grasp, but to no avail.
“Stop your struggling runt!” He shouts and slaps her across the face, knocking her out.
***************************************************************** ******************
Across the park, a man is sitting in a tree sleeping. He is tall, at least seven feet tall, and skinny but well built. He has spiky blonde hair and is wearing a purple mask-like helmet that covers the upper part of his face. He has three eyes, pale blue skin, and sharp fangs. He is dressed all in black leather, with metal gloves that end in claws and boots that have metal spikes at the end. He has a long tail that is covered in metal plates.
Occasionally, he will growl low and mummer stuff under his breath. Suddenly, a loud scream wakes him up. “What da hell?” He sits up and opens all three of his eyes, revealing their color to be scarlet. “I betta go check things out.” He jumps down from the tree and begins running in the direction of the scream.
When he arrives on the scene, he sees SkullSatamon dragging around a pretty young woman. “Ha! You're going to be my Tamer, whether you like it or not. I've seen how strong you made that partner of yours and now that he's out of the picture…you can focus on making me stronger. Ha ha ha ha!”
The man speaks which causes SkullSatamon to turn around quickly. “So when did ya sink ta kidnappin' women, SkullSatamon?”
“This is none of your business Beelzemon, now go away!”
“Sorry, but I can't do that…” he says and pulls out his shot guns. “Yer not takin' that girl anywhere.”
SkullSatamon tosses the girl to the side and reaches behind his back and brings out his staff. “If it's a fight you want then it's a fight you've got. Bone Blaster!” A bolt of lightning shoots out from the orb on his staff, but Beelzemon dodges it.
“Double Impact!” he shouts and shoots at SkullSatamon. SkullSatamon evades the attack and brings his staff down towards Beelzemon's head. He blocks it with one of his guns and raises the other gun to SkullSatamon's head and fires. SkullSatamon bursts into data and Beelzemon absorbs it, “That was pathetic.”
Beelzemon puts his guns away and walks over to the unconscious girl. He bends down to her and rolls her over onto her back. He looks her over, `She's really pretty.' He picks her up, bridal style, and takes her to his Tamer's house.