Digimon Fan Fiction ❯ Forever In The Darkness ❯ Forever In The Darkness ( Chapter 1 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Oh crap. -_-() I forgot about the rules here you go.

My Pen name is ssjdaisuke.

The name of this fic is Forever In The Darkness.

This fic is Romance/Adventure/Angst (Also it's Vampireish......is that a catagory.)

The Main Characters in this fic arw Davis and T.K

Rating PG 13

This is the summary......Davis refuses to fight with the digidestined.Oikawa onlocks Davis' true being.

Daiyako and Takari.

I am really really sorry.

I'm having fun writing these story's.I have no life so I can spend as much time as I want on these.

This is going to have more chapters wether you like it or not.If you like it review if not tell me why.

But please don't flame me.Anyway on with the fic.If you have the time please review....please.

Thank you.

________________________________________________________________ __________

Davis was standing outside the computer room even though he new everyone would stop there previous

conversation as soon as he entered the room.They made fun of him behind his back.The only reason they even hang out with

him anymore is because he is a digidestined.His knowledge of joy, friendship, kindness and love have diminished to nothing.

He only understood anger and sadness He was never truly happy.He no longer belived in friendship.

His digi-egg of friendship no longer glows that unearthly blue.He tried to summon Raidramon while the others weren't with him.

But no prevail.Davis got Ken to change his way and join theother digidestined.But still no respect.Ken gained respect from all of

the digidestined in a few weeks.Ken hung out with everyone the new digidestined but him.Davis grabed the handle of the door

and he walked in the computer room.As expected everyone stopped talking as soon as he walked in the door.

Just then Ken walked in.

"Hey Ken, did Davis keep you late?"Kari asked.

"No.It's a long drive from Tamachi to Oidaba."Ken said.

"Well come on Ken were ready to go."Cody said.

"Yeah let's go."Yolei said.

"Yeah!!"The digimon (Not including Demiveemon) shouted.

"Ok then it's setteled.Lets go."T.K said.With that they left.Davis just stood there with his eyes wide open.

"They forgot me."Davis said.Tears were building in Davis' eyes. [I will not cry.I am not weak.]Davis tohught.

Davis punched one of the computer moniters glass.He pulled his hand out.It was flowing with blood.Davis ripped off a part of his shirt

and bandaged the wound with it.Demiveemon said nothing knowing it was best to let him cool down.

Davis opened the gate to the digital world and was sucked in.When he regained his composure he could hear a battle in the

distance being fought.Davis ran to the battle ground to see Shakkoumon and Silphymon fighting Arukenimon and Mummymon.

Oikawa was standing off in the distance watching the fight.Veemon digivolved before they showed up

knowing Davis would want to fight.

"Davis come on lets DNA digivolve!"Ken shouted with a pleading look.

Davis stood there glareing at him for a moment then spoke.

"No."Davis said with spite.That one syllable shocked everyone including Oikawa.[Hmm I wonder....]Oikawa thought.

The fighters stopped fighting do to the boys words.

"What!"Ken yelled.

"I won't do it.We wouldn't win anyway."Davis said.

"What are you doing Davis! Were a team!"T.K shouted.Davis shot a glare at T.K that could freeze time.

"There is no team! Ever sense my first trip to the digital world it has been me and them!"Davis said pointing to himself then at the otheres

Davis was letting some of his darkness rise.Davis ripped off his goggles and threw them at T.K.

"Here!,"Davis said throwing the goggles."You be the leader now!"Davis screamed throwing the goggles at T.K.

Davis climbed on Ex-veemon's back and they flew off.Arukenimon and Mummymon shot there strongest attack at the

DNA digivolved digimon dedigivolving them.Arukenimon Mummymon and Oikawa jumped in the air and dissappeared.

Davis told Ex-veemon to stop once they were about 30 miles out of the way.Ex-veemon landed in a forest and de-digivolved.

Davis walked to a tree and started to kick it over and over again until someone tapped im on the shoulder.Oikawa.

"What do you want?"Davi asked with an enraged glare.A dark aura surronded Davis but Davis didn't know it was there.

"Why? Why didn't you fight?"Oikawa asked.

"Because.It was obvious they only want me to fight.Plus, we would have lost anyway."Davis said.

"I see.At least you have more sense than the others."Oikawa said.Davis stared Oikawa in the face.

"I know you didn't come all the out here to tell me this.So what do you want."Davis said

"Your right."Oikawa said.

"Get to the point."Davis said.

"Watch your tounge boy.I could snap your neck like a twig."Oikawa said.

"If you were going to you would have already."Davis said.Oikawa laughed at this.

"What's so funny?"Davis asked.

"What's funny is that the other digidestined ignore your potential because they want to be dominant."Oikawa said.

"My potential?"Davis asked.

"Yes your potential.I can see it in your eyes.The pain...The anger...The sadness...And the thirst."Oikawa said.

"Thirst? Thirst for what?"Davis asked.

"Revenge."Oikawa said. "Join me and I can give you power beyond your wildest dreams.You are the true digimon emporer."Oikawa said

Oikawa took Davis' wounded hand into both of his.It shined a deep white.Oikawa took of Davis' makeshift bandage.

It was completly healed and showed no sign of scars.Davis stared at his now healed hand.He thought for a moment.

"Do it.I want that kind of power."Davis said.Oikawa smiled.His canine teeth grew longer.

"You might feel some.....momentary discomfort."Oikawa said.Oikawa bit into Davis' neck.Davis bent his neck to the side.

Davis was near death.Oikawa removed his mouth from Davis' neck.There was blood on Oikawa's mouth.Davis was gasping for air.

"Davis there is no turning back now.Your going to die either way."Oikawa said.Davis was gasping for air.Oikawa took his thumb nail

and cut his wrist."Drink."Oikawa said putting his bloody wrist next to Davis' mouth.Davis grabbed his wirst and began to drink.

"That's enough."Oikawa said. "That's enough!"Oikawa said pulling his wirst away falling down.Davis shut his eye's tight.

He clutched his head and began to shake it.

"Don't worry.It's only your body that's dieing.It happens to us all."Oikawa said weakly.All of a suddeden Davis stopped moving.

His eyes shot open.His eyes were more diamond shaped now.His canine teeth were now sharper.He was stronger.Physically and mentally

He was no longer stuck in human boundarys.His jacket had no sleeves.At the shoulders of his jacket it was cut up.Its color is ppitch

black.Davis' hair was the same but his eye color was a light colored red.Almost unnoticeable.

His muscles were bigger and tighter than before.He could see way better than he could before.he could move way faster than before.

But there was one thing that bothered him.

"Oikawa.How come the sun doesn't burn me?"Davis asked.

"It's because you adapted to it when you were a child.This may be hard to understand, but you are a direct descendent of Lord Myotismon.

You were born a vampire but due to an old spell you were brought back to life.I just killed you in a sense."Oikawa said

"So what your saying is that I'm the son of Myotismon?"Davis asked.

"Yes."Oikawa said

"I,...I,...I am hungry."Davis said.Davis opened his mouth wide.His fangs grew to there true length.

"Well than let's feed."Oikawa said.They both disappeared with an Ex-veemon trying to catch up.

Davis and Oikawa landed and saw there victims.One was a Hyogamon which Davis called dibs on.And Fugamon which Oikawa

claimed.They jumped and landed right next to the one's the wanted to drink."Throwing Ice!"Hyogamon shouted.

Ice shards shot out of Hyogamon's hands.Davis knocked them out of his way.He then and began to drink Hyogamon's blood.

He stopped as soon as Hyogamon died.The same thing happened with Fugamon.

"Go home."Oikawa said.

"Why?"Davis asked.

"Just go."Oikawa said.

"Alright if you say so."Davis said.

Davis opened the gate to the real world and walked home.When he got home he lied on his bed and tohught about previous events.

Davis stared at the ceiling.He noticed everything looked different after his transformation.

"Tomorrow is the start of my new life."Davis said falling asleep.

The next day Davis woke up and he felt dead inside.He got up an put on a black sweater and long black baggy pants.

He put his teeth at human length.He walked to school and got there 20 minutes before he beel rang so he decided to listen to music on his headphones.

After about 15 minutes of music digidestined began to enter the classroom.Davis created a dark aura around him to the point people wouldn't

sit by him.Everyone except Yolei.Yolei pulled off Davis' headphones "What do you want?"Davis asked glareing at her.

Yolei was shocked by the venom in his voice.It took a moment to regain her compsure.

"I just wanted to know how you were doing."Yolei said

"Why do you care?Or maby you didn't understand why I didn't fight."Davis said.

"Davis, chill man."Yolei said.Davis stood up. and began to walk to the door.

"You chill."Davis said full of spite.Davis grabbed the handle of the door when someone grabbed his shoulder.It was T.K.

"Davis what's wrong with you?"T.K said.Davis' eyes grew wide with rage.Davis turned around and faced T.K.Davis' eyes were

glowing a deep red.He looked in to T.K's eyes then shifted them to the hallway.T.K was thrown into the hallway by Davis' mind power.

Davis glewed T.K to the wall with his mind.Davis walked up to T.K and lightly smack on his cheeks.

"What's wrong clown? Feeling angry, humiliated?...,"Davis paused for a moment.

"Well you don't know what humiliation is!!!"Davis screamedpunching T.K in the face twice on each side then kneed him

in the gut.T.K was gasping for air.T.K's head was down.

"Every breath you take is an insult to my honor!"Davis said.Davis shut his eyes tight.

"You won Kari's heart easily! I used to be the one in Kari's heart.

Everyone would back down to the sound of my name.But you didn't, did you Takaishi.

You've....You've even saved my life as if I was a helpless child!"Davis yelled clenching his fists.

T.K shot his head up foward in rage.He pulled his arms foward ripping the part of wall he was attached to due to

Davis' mind energy.He punched Davis with each fist breaking the peices wall off of his arms.

T.K kept hitting Davis over and over and finnaly Davis caught T.K's fist and broke it.Then he grabbed

T.K's hair and smashed their head togther.They both fell backwords and passed out.

________________________________________________________________ ___________________________

Here it's only about two thousand words but the next chapter will be longer.Review please.Oh yeah and NET please continue

Greatest Loser.I love every 2250 words of it.^_^ Review this story at ssjdaisuke@yahoo.com