Digimon Fan Fiction ❯ Forever In The Darkness ❯ Demon Is What I Am ( Chapter 2 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Chapter two of my great fic.

Don't have time have to start writing.Anyways read htis please.Review please.

please review please. read

________________________________________________________________ _____________

Davis woke up with a pounding headache.He was lying on a bed looking at an white ceiling

He put the back of his hand to his for head."Where am I?"Davis asked to no one really.

"The clinic."A female voice said.The voice belonged to Kari."After your fight Yolei brought you here."Kari said.Davis stood up

and stared her in the eyes.Davis chuckled a bit.

"My my,.What a thoughtful little girl."Davis said walking out of the clinic.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~*Kari's Flash Back*~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Kari four years ago just showed herself to Myotismon.

"Girl why have you shown your self to me?Certainly you know what I am going to do to you.So why have you shown yourself."Mytoismon asked

Kari stared Myotismon in the with rage.

"Because someone has to stop you from hurting all of these people!"Kari yelled staring Myotismon in the eyes.

"My my,.What a thoughtful little girl."Myotismon said

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~*Kari's Flash Back End*~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"But whay does Myotismon have to do with this? I'm confused.I'll get help from the other digdestined."Kari said leaving the clinic.Back to Davis.

Davis was walking towards his home when someone tapped him on the shoulders.It was Yolei.

"Davis, How are you feeling?"Yolei asked.

"Your the first person to ask me that.But why?You all hate me.So why start to care now?"Davis asked.

"Davis I've always cared for you.Don't leave us.Please."Yolei said with a begging tone.

"Thats bull shit and you know it! I discarded my self from the digidestined to become what I am now."Davis said.

"And what is that?"Yolei asked.

"The greatest power in both the digital world and the real world. I have no flaws."Davis said.leaned back and as soon as he did he disappeared.

Like teleportation.

"Davis, whats wrong with you."Yolei asked to no one engenral.T.K just left the clinic and was being walked home by Kari.

"Kari, I don't understand how he could get so strong in such a short period of time."T.K said.

"He knocked me and himself out.He's inhuman."T.K said.

"No.Davis is just mad you have to let him cool down.I think that wil help."Kari said.

"But didn't you here the spite and venom in his voice yesterday.I've felt so horribale ever sense that day.I know it's my fault.I just know I did somthing worng."T.K said.

"No you didn't,We all did."Kari said.

"Well here is my house. I'll see you tomorrow at school."T.K said

"Bye."Kari said. and with that Kari went home.But little did they know Yolei was in her room crying her eyes out.

"Davis your a stupid JERK!"Yolei said punching a fist at her wall.She fell to her knees and looked down at the floor and let her tears flow uncontrolably.

She spoke to herself as if someone was going to hear.

"Davis.....I'm sorry....For all the torment and pain I've caused you.But I promise you this.I will make up for it......,"Yolei paused to let more tears out

"I lov-"Yolei stopped herself with her eyes wide open.She cried more and more and then fell asleep.But little did she kno she was being watched by Davis.

He was he suspended himself on her bedroom window.His eyes were wide and his daimond eyes shrunk in size.Then the darkness took over.

He closed his eyes and began to shake slightly.Then he teleported away to the computer room.He decided he would go see Oikawa.

When he got there Owikwa was waiting for him in the forest.

"How did you know I was coming here?"Davis asked.

"Where else would you go?"Oikawa said.

"Good point."Davis said.

"I have presents for you."Oikawa said.Oikawa extended his left hand and as soon as he did two items came to him.

One was a black cloak.Which Davis put on. (The one from Ken's Proposal another one of my fics I'm working on.)The other one was a sword.The sword was sheathed but

Davis unsheathed it and looked at it.The handle had bumps on it to increase his grip.The handle led to skull.The skull had fangs just like they did.The skull led to a blade.

this blade was pitch black.It had a mysterious dark aura to it.

"It's called the Chaos Blade.Your destined for it."Oikawa said.Davis looked at the Chaos Blade.He slashed horizantly.

When he did a black curved blade of of dark energy appeared and cut twenty trees in half.Davis got an evil smirk.

"I think I'm going to like this."Davis said.

"Other attacks will come to you in due time."Oikawa said.Davis sheathed his sword and tugged a bit on his cloak.He punched and kicked forward.

It was extremly fast almost unseeable to the human eye.

"But there's one I want to teach you now."Oikawa said.Oikawa put his hand foward and a round purple barrier appeared.You could still hear and see him.

"You can deflect most attacks with this.And you can place it anywhere."Oikawa said moving the demi-sphere over to Davis to protect him from nothing.Oikawa let the shield

disappear.

Just then Arukenimon and Mummymon appeared in there human forms like Davis or Oikawa would.

Except they were nealing to Davis and Oikawa.

"We have done what you requested sir."Arukenimon said.

"Yes they should be here any time now."Mummymon said..

"excellent."Oikawa said.

"Who's coming?"Davis asked.Oikawa turned around to face

"Davis."Oikawa said pausing "It's time we see how loyal you are to me."Oikawa said.You could see four dots off in the distance flying toward them.

Davis' vision could see them even though they were so far away.When the other digidestined jumped off there partners T.K walked over to Arukenimon.

"What did you do to Davis."T.K asked.

"Nothing boy.....He's over there."Arukenimon said pointing to Davis.T.K stared at Davis with suprise.Davis was the new enemy.

T.K walked up to Davis and stared him in the eye and said.

"What do you think your doing?!"T.K yelled.

"I could ask the same for you."Davis said.

"Why are you the enemy?!"T.K yelled.

"Because we acted like back then so I decided to really become your enemy!"Davis yelled

"So you would join with people who want to destroy the entire Digital World just to fight me?!!"T.K yelled.

"If thats what it takes!"Davis yelled.

"Stop it you two! Please stop it!"Yolei begged.Just then a Centarumon jumped out of nowhere.

"You guys are so loud!! You ruined my dinner no I'm going to ruin you!"Centarumon yelled.He put his hand foward and aimed it at Yolei.

Yellow energy was charging in his hand. "Solar Ray!!!"Centarumon yelled as he fired his energey blast.Yolei was to frightened to move.

Davis saw this and teleported to Yolei and punched the blast into the far distance.Davis pointed a finger at Centarumon and said.

"Your dead!"Davis yelled.Davis ran over to Centarumon somehow Centarumon and Davis' finger got locked in between eachoter.They pushed against each others hands

trying to over power the opponent.The ground they were on imploded and the were standing in a hole.Davis had to end this fast do he let go of

Centarumon's hand and hit him in the head.Davis jumped out of the hole doing a backflip.As soon as he landed he pulled out his sword and slashed wildly.

Tones of black curved energy bldes were shot.They all hit and it cut Centarumon to peices and then the peices exploded.

"Davis you saved me."Yolei said with suprised tone.

"No one said I saved you."Davis said venomously.Davis pointed his sword at T.K.

"Your next."Davis said venomsouly.

________________________________________________________________ ___________________________________

Lame way to end the chapter. Yes I know.But check out some of my other stories through my author profile.

^_^ Review this story at ssjdaisuke@yahoo.com