Digimon Fan Fiction ❯ Forever In The Darkness ❯ Eight Metal Monkeys ( Chapter 3 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Chapter 3 of my great fic.

I've gotten quite alot of reviews in this story in such a short time.Welll any way I'm up here with the

third chapter.Do want toread it.Of course you do.You've probably skipped over this.You must have.

Now if you'll excuse me I have to go beat the shit out of two sucker punching bitches.

________________________________________________________________ ___________

"Your next."Davis said venomsouly.

"I can't fight you.It would be unfair.You have sword and I don't."T.K said.

"Well."Davis started. "Life isn't fair!!"Davis yelled.Davis pulled his sword back with one hand and stabbed forward over and over again.He didn't slash just stabbing forward cutting him a little bit each time as if he was taunting T.K.

T.K dodged couldn't dodge any of the attacks.He couldn't even see were Davis was coming from.All of a suddden Davis stopped stabbing and sheathed his sword.and glared down at T.K

T.K stared back in rage.Davis put his hand out as if he was going to use an attack on T.K.Davis' hand glowed a bright white.Davis had a look of pure hatred in his eyes

"Davis no don't do it!! Don't kill him!!"Yolei and Kari screamed with tears in there eyes.Davis' eyes shifted over toYolei and Kari and stared at them for a moment.He shifted his eyes back to the wounded T.K.

Davis' muscles got tense and he seemed to force the white energy out of his hand.

Davis' energy from his hand seemed to gently flow over to T.K covering his body in a bright white aura.Yolei and Kari fell to there knees and began to sob uncontrolably.There finger were shaking.

When Davis stopped the energy flow and pulled his hand away you could see T.K he was fine.He was completly healed.No wounds.

Davis walked away and then said.

"When you learn how to fight tell me so maby I can have a real challenge."Davis said teleporting away to where Oikawa had teleported to.

Davis appeared in front of them.

"Davis that was a nice shot.You blasted away Centaurmon's Solar Ray attack with just a punch."Mummymon said to Davis.

"No he didn't."Oikawa said.Oikawa was replaying Davis' fight with Centaurmon over in his head.

"You couldn't see because you weren't paying close enough attention.He's cloak covers almost his entire body."Oikawa said.

"He covered his entire arm with the energy barrier technique.Something I woudn't have thought of."Oikawa said.

"But! That doesn't excuse you from failure! You had him in on a death sentence! Why did you heal him!"Oikawa screamed.

"You may only want to win.But I want a real fight. He and I go way back. I want to finish him at his best so he knows he will never be stronger than me."Davis said.

"I see."Oikawa said calming down. "Your just like your father.You just want a good fight."Oikawa said.

"Okay. You can fight him whenever he gets to be at his 'best'. But you will also be at your best. You start your training tommorow."Oikawa said

"Now go home."Oikawa said.Davis did as he was told and went home.When he reached his home went to his room and fell asleep.

But over at T.K was far from asleep.He was training himself.He was punching and kicking a punching bag in pure rage.

He pictured the bag as Davis.He has been training for the last two hours non stop.

"T.K do you really think you have to train this hard?"Kari asked.

"Yes I do. When we were fighting didn't you notice how calm he was? He wasn't even trying."T.K said as he was hitting the punching bag as hard as he could.

"Yeah....but if you keep it up like this you won't have any energy to fight him."Kari said.T.K hit the bag harder then he ever had during this training.The bag broke in half and sand poored out of it.

T.K walked right passed Kari and then stopped.

"You don't understand. He insulted my pride. That's the worse thing that can happen to me or Davis. I would have rathered he killed me right there than let me live in this shame.T.K said

T.K went to bed after he saw Kari home.

The next day Davis started his training.This training was much harder than T.K's.

"Davis listen hear. This is going to be a tough battle because even though these digimon are champion they have the power of an ultimate."Oikawa said.

Oikawa snapped his fingers then teleported off into the distance.When Oikawa snapped his fingers eight Apemon came out of the jungles trees.

Davis drew his sword.He didn't go into a fighting stance but inside held the sword to his side.One of the Apemon stepped forward.

[Must be there leader]Davis thought.Davis got a sadistic smirk on his face.

"What so funny?"Asked the Apemon.

"Do you seriously think you can beat me?"Davis asked taunting Apemon.Apemon growled at this.Apemon attacked.

Davis still had the smirk on his face.Apemon was attacking rapidly with his 'Bone stick'.Davis blocked them just as fast.

After about a minute or so Apemon jumped away.Apemon just clenched his fists all of a suddened he glowed a deep gray.

"Metallic Fur!!!"Apemon screamed.Apemon's fur turned metallic.

"Hmm.....impressive."Davis said.Davis charged his sword with his dark energy. "Demon Blade!!!"Davis screamed.The black curved blade appeared and was fired at The metal Apemon.

(Yes I thought up a name for the attack. ^_^)Apemon just stood there and waited for the attack.The Demon Blade hit Apemon and Apemon was clouded with dust.When the dust cleared away

Apemon was still standing unharmed.Davis was shocked.He dropped the Chaos Blade.The other Apemon got a huge grin on their faces..

"Metallic Fur!!!"They all screamed.The same bright gray light shined the area.When the light stopped shining all the Apemon had metal fur.

All the Apemon grabbed thier bone stick and began to use their Mega Bone techniuqe on him.This went on for about five minutes.

The Apemon stopped hitting him and jumped backwards.Davis fell to the his knees and then just fell all together.Davis regained some of his composure and stood up on one knee holding his bleeding right arm.

[I can't die, not here.I don't care.....]Davis thought "I don't care about anything!!"Davis screamed Just then Davis snapped.His eyes shot wide open.He clenched his fists.

A dark aura was forming around him.Then all of suddened his dark aura shot bursted around him .

(Like a dark super Saiyajin. (Or super saiyan if you prefer....wait....hold on a minute I have an author note in my author note...@_@)

Instead of a gold aura and gold spiky hair, black aura and black spiky hair.) "AAHHHHH!!!"Davis screamed as he his aura blew up most of the area except for the Apemon.When Davis did this the battle ground shined a deep black.

Davis felt great he knew he could take all these metal monkeys.Even if he couldn't he would die trying.Davis charged his hand with dark energy and went into a fighting stance.

He charged at the damed dirty apes. (Sorry I had to put that in the story. ^_^) He kicked at one of them and knocked their head clean off..

He kneed two in the stomache grabbed their heads and broke their neck.Davis kicked one sideways throught the gut.The Apemon was cut in half by the kick.

He grabbed two of their heads and smashed them together.The impact broke their skulls.One of them tried to run in fear but Davis flew over to him grabbed his head and blew it up..

He flew over to the leader who stood their in fear.He puched him in the chest.His fist went right into his chest.Davis ripped out Apemon's heart.Davis licked the blood that was sprayed on his face.

Davis had a sadistic smirk on his face.The Apemon was barley alive.Davis showed Apemon his heart and then he crushed it with his hand.

The Apemon at that point had died.Davis walked over to his Chaos Blade picked it up and sheathed it.Davis walked over to a near by lake to wash the rest of the blood off of him.

He cupped his hands and put them in the water and splashed his face with the water.Davis let his aura drop.

Davis decided to go back to the Real World.When Davis went back to the real world it was about 11:00 PM.He was in a park with only the moon to light it up.He walked and he saw someone on a park bench.

This person was Yolei. "What are you doing out this late. It's not safe for little girls."Davis said venomously.

"I needed some time to think."Yolei said.Davis sat on the bench next her and just stared at the moon.Yolei shivered because it was cold and she had no jacket.

Davis saw this and raised one eyebrow.Davis put his jacket around her.She stared at him in suprise.

"You still dont feel like an enemy to me."Yolei said.

"Well I am so get used to it.!"Davis yelled standing up.

"Well maby I don't want to!"Yolei yelled back standing.

"What the hell is that supposed to mean!"Davis said.To answer this Yolei smashed her lips against his.She tugged a bit on the front of his shirt.Davis eyes shot wide open.

Davis' lips were cold but Yolei didn't mind right now she just wanted to warm them up.Davis did nothing at first.His eyes returned to normal.All of a suddened Davis grabbed her shoulders and pulled her closer into the kiss.

Yolei pulled away and began to cry.She ran as far away as she could.Davis clenched his fists and punched a near by tree.

Two voices in his head began to fight.Davis shut his eyes tight so tight that his eye lids began to shake.

[Go after her] a good voice said.

[You've got more imporntant things to do.Why waste your time trying to find her.]An evil voice said.

[Decide. You have to do something.]Both voices said over and over again.After a moment of silence Davis' eyes shot open and he said.

"I have to find her."Davis said.

________________________________________________________________ ___________

Lame way to end.No not really but I like this chapter.Oh and by the way review or I kill you.