Digimon Fan Fiction ❯ Forever In The Darkness ❯ I'm Mad Because I'm Angry ( Chapter 4 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Chapter four of my great fic

Thank you for all th reviews and if you read the story review even if it's a short review it pushes me

to be better. please please please please

________________________________________________________________ _________

"While Davis was running around the park trying to find Yolei, Yolei ran into Ken and Yolei and Ken fell down.

"Yolei, What are you doing here?"Ken asked.Yolei just looked at Ken with tear filled eyes.She began to sob into his chest.

"What happened?"Ken asked.

"I..., Davis hates me now and I kis-"Yolei was cut off from a kiss by Ken.As soon as their lips locked Davis walked in.

Davis had a sad hurt look on his face but that look quickly turned into rage and hatred.Davis clenched his fists.

Ken's lips parted from Yolei's.

"Davis I-"Yolei was cut off by Davis.

"Just shut up already!"Davis screamed teleporting away.

"Yolei I'm sorry."Ken said.

"Just leave me alone."Yolei said standing up with her back turned to Ken.

"At least let me walk you home"Ken said.

"Just go."Yolei said walking away.

The next morning T.K took a trip to the digital world with Kari.He felt he needed to train with sword.He knew how to fight

with his fists perfectly.But He thought 'It doesn't matter how well I can fight with my fists if they get cut off'.

There was only one person he knew in the digital world that could help him find the kind of sword he was looking for.

And his name was Jijimon.Jijimon was an old digimon but he packed quite a punch.

(I don't want to explain what he looks like because you might already know but if you don't check him out at

http://boesv061.speed.planet.nl/Jijimon.htm ) T.K knocked on the door of Jijimon's hut to be greeted.

"T.K ah come in."Jijimon said. "What can I do for you."Jijimon asked as he brought them inside.

"Jijimon, I need a sword, and also need to be trained with a sword."T.K said

"Oh I see.Well come here I have a sword you might like."Jijimon said grabing a sheathed sword.This sword looked exactly like

Davis' except it white instead of black.also instead of a skull it had a rose bud.

"Let me explain.This sword is called The Seventh Heaven.The Chaos Blades counter part."Jijimon said

"Counter Part?"Kari said.

"You see, A long, long time ago there was a Blacksmith who worked for a king.The king asked him of only one thing.

He asked 'Make me a sword from the purest light'.This sword is the Seventh Heaven.

The Blacksmith did as he was told in return for a place in the castle.The blacksmith made the sword in a church.

Through the windows shined light on his work.The blacksmith put the very hot sword in a lake with pure water."Jijimon said

pausing.

"When the black smith was finished with his work the King threw him out of the castle and took the sword.

Through anger and hatred for the King the blacksmith made another sword but this time it was in dungeon

where no light would ever reach.Instead of a lake to calm the hot sword he stabbed an eight year old girl with it and

used blood from her.This blade is the Chaos Blade.The blacksmith killed the King the next day.The day after that the girls dad

killed the blacksmith."Jijimon said.

"Oh.That just makes me want ot train more."T.K said with clenched fists.

"You shouldn't let your anger be your weapon, it doesn't suit you."Jijimon said.

"He's right you know."Kari said with a smile.T.K blushed and scratched the back of his neck.

"I will train you."Jijimon said.

"You?!?"T.K exclaimed.Jijimon smacked him across the head with his staff.

"Lesson one respect your elders."Jijimon said.T.K grabed his head in pain.

"Ouch, Hey that hurts you know."T.K said.Jijimon went into a fighting stance.

"Come at me with all you've got!"Jijimone yelled.T.K went with about half his power.

Jijimon easily blocked the attack with his staff.Jijimon attacked with his signature move.

"Gentle Punch."Jijimon said.He tapped T.K in the chest with his staff.T.K gasped in pain.Time seemed to freeze and everything

went black and white for a few seconds.Then time came crashing back down and T.K was thrown in to the wall by

the force of the blow.Kari gasped.T.K picked himself up and had his sword in one hand and the other arm was just

falling to his side wounded.

"You should never under-estimate your opponent."Jijimon said. "We will continue this until you get it right."Jijimon said.

T.K began to slash and stab like a wild man.Jijimon was blocked everyone of them.

"How do you expect to defeat Davis if you can't beat an old man like me?"Jijimon taunted.

T.K slashed and Jijimon barley dodged.Three strands of Jijimon's hair fell to the ground.this went on the entire day.

T.K was way stronger than he was this morning.

But little did they know Davis was also training but in a different way.

Davis was on a snowy mountain in a village killing everyone in sight.He did this in other villages in different regions.

Davis charged his Chaos Blade and fired a very powerful Demon Blade at six Icemon killing all of them in one slash.

Davis was furious.Not because Yolei kissed Ken.

But because he was mad because he was angry about the kiss Yolei and Ken shared.

[I never belived in love so why start now.]Davis thought.

Davis floated above the village and blew it up with a very powerful energy blast.Davis had been destroying villages all day.

Davis was exhausted but he didn't care.To sit around and do nothing would be pointless.Davis was known every where in the

digital world for his crimes.Davis stayed in the Digital World.In the real world he was a 'missing child'.

The digidestined knew where he was but didn't find him.T.K didn't want to see him until they where done training

Davis and T.K's training went on for months when Davis said.

"I want to fight him now."Davis said to himself.T.K and Davis had learned many different techniques.

T.K also wanted to fight Davis.T.K was almost finished training When an evil looking digimon showed up.

It was BlackGallantmon. ( I can't explain the way he looks so go here http://boesv061.speed.planet.nl/BlackGallantmon.htm )

BlackGallantmon growled.He chargd at T.K slashing with his saber cutting T.K up.

BlackGallantmon pulled his saber back prepared for his Royal Saber attack.

"You....I am going to kill you!"BlackGallantmon was cut off by a powerful energy blast.

It was Davis' energy blast.Davis' hand was smoking.

"Destiny has reserved that pleasure for me."Davis said.

________________________________________________________________ _______

Review please.Please please review.... please.

please please please please please please please please please please

please please please please please please please please please please

please please please please please please please please please please

please please please please please please please please please please