Digimon Fan Fiction ❯ Forever In The Darkness ❯ "I Am The Prince of All Darkness!" ( Chapter 5 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

I'm back with the next episode of Forever In The Darkness.It would have been on Fanfiction.net earlier but they went down for

a bit but now there back up so here it is.......... Forever In The Darkness, "I Am The Prince of All Darkness!"

________________________________________________________________ _______________________________

BlackGallantmon wasn't hurt but he wasn't expecting any other warrior.BlackGallantmon growled at Davis.Davis just smirked.

This got BlackGallantmon angry. BlackGallantmon floated in the air and then charged at Davis.BlackGallantmon was thrusting

forward with his saber but Davis was three steps ahead of him.Davis dodged each and every thrust with ease.

BlackGallantmon stopped thrusting forward and stared at Davis.

"Hey! Don't forget about me!"T.K shouted. "Cry of a Thousand Angles!"T.K yelled.Just then small meteorites the size of a

baseball came falling down from the sky.Davis gasped at the raw power of the attack.

BlackGallantmon put his sheild up and waited for the blow.When the meteorites stopped

falling smoke covered the area around BlackGallantmon.The area around BlackGallantmon was imploded.But BlackGallantmon

Was standing on unharmed land protected by his sheild.BlackGallantmon dropped his sheild to the ground.

The sheild was broken and cracked. (That's one tough sheild ^_^) With out a second tohught davis powered up and charged

after BlackGallantmon.He punched BlackGallantmon in the face over and over again.Davis unsheathed his sword and began to

attack BlackGallantmon with it.BlackGallantmon blocked his attacks with his saber.T.K popped up beside him slashing with

him in synchronization.There attacks became faster but still they both made the same moves at the same time.

BlackGallantmon was getting beat around when all of sudden he fell.Davis walked over to BlackGallantmon and picked him

up by the horns of his helmet.

"Who are you working for?!?"Davis asked.nothing came but silence.Davis punched away at his neck armor and it broke.

"He goes by the name Mercury."BlackGallantmon said softly.Davis smiled showing off his vampire qualitys.

"I haven't had a meal in a long time."Davis said.Davis bit into BlackGallantmon's neck.BlackGallantmon gasped in

pain and then died.Davis removed his lips from BlackGallantmon when he died.Davis wiped away the left over

blood on his mouth. "Hmm, his blood was a bit to warm for my taste."Davis said. T.K just stared at the site.He knew Davis

was a bit different but a vampire.Not only that he killed.Wether or not BlackGallantmon was evil T.K hated to kill.

T.K's fists were clenched.

"What's wrong T.K? Oh, your mad because I killed him."Davis said.

"Yes I'm mad!He could have had a happy future!"T.K yelled.

"The weak die and the strong prevail!"Davis shouted

"Fine we'll play by your rules Davis!"T.K yelled.T.K clenched his fists and put them at his with his elbows bent.

He began to power up, as so did Davis.Tiny rocks began to float and

giant boulders began to crack.Then there hair both changed and spiked up.

T.K's to a bright gold, and Davis' to a sickening black.Davis fists were clenched and at the same position T.K's were at.

They both used a healing technique and healed them self and no longer had any wounds. Davis got a sinister smile.

"You see! This is are fate! Our battle!"Davis screamed.

"If you don't mind I'd like to just skip the warm up."T.K said

"By all means."Davis replied.

"AHHHH!"They both screamed as they charged at each other with their weapon.Both of the sword kept clashing

together neither hitting one another.This went on for about a minute.Davis and T.K paused the fight for a moment.

"I thought we where going to skip the warm up."Davis said with his cold venomous voice.

"I guess I was wrong."T.K said.They both charged at eachother with their swords.This time they were hitting each other with

the swords.Then all of a sudden another pause came into the fight.They looked at eachother as if they

knew what the other wanted.They both dropped there swords stabbing the ground.They both went into a fighting stance and

then charged at one another.Davis stopped punching and put his fist next to his side and smirked.

To spheres of energy covered Davis' hand.

"Chaotic Wave!"Davis screamed.He threw his hands forward then backward then forward again repeating the process.

He fired the energy blast but there was way more than two.There were hundreds of them.

Each of them almost hit T.K missing him barley each time flying right past him.T.K laughed but Davis just smirked at him.

"You missed hundreds of time.You really have bad aim."T.K said. Davis put his hand out so his palm faced the sky.

He brought his index and middle finger back as if he was motioning something.T.K turned around in fear.The thousands of

energy were right behind T.K.There wasn't enough time to run from the energy blasts.They were aleady smashing against T.K.

T.K screamd in pain.By the time the blasts of energy were finished T.K's clothes were ripped and his body was damaged.

T.K was about to pass out when he said.

"If I'm going your going too!"T.K yelled.

"Holy Destruction!"T.K yelled.Just then everthing was blinded by a white light.When the light faded Davis' body was smoking.

Davis' eyes were wide open and his eyes were slits.Then he calmed himself.

"Damn.A draw again."Davis said softly as he and T.K fell to the ground.

Davis woke up on a couch.[This place seems so familiar. What oh no. It's Tai's apartment.]Davis thought.

"I'm out of here."Davis said to himself sitting up.

"Oh no your not."Tai said pushing him back onto the couch.

"You haven't healed yet."Tai said.Davis pushed Tai away.

"Do you have any idea who your talking to!?! I am Davis, The Prince of All Darkness!"Davis yelled

"Well prince charming you have some explaing to do."Kari said leanning on wall with her arms folded.

"Great is there anyone else here that I should know about?!?"Davis asked infuriated.

"Yeah T.K and Yolei are here."Tai said.

[Yolei.]Davis thought.

"How long have I been out?"Davis asked.

"You and T.K both have been out for a week".Kari said.Davis walked out side.Everyone even T.K followed Davis out side.

"Why are you following me"Davis asked coldly.

"Davis were are you going?"T.K asked.

"To find Mercury."Davis said.

"Then were going to."Tai said.Before Davis could reply.Yolei clung onto Davis' arm.Davis stared at her in rage.

"Davis, I'm sorry! Ken kissed me! I didn't kiss him!"Yolei yelled crying into his arm.Davis was far to in to the Darkness to care.

He shook Yolei off of his arm.

"I don't care!"Davis yelled.T.K punched him in the face.Davis just stared at T.K in suprise.

""You love her! Admit it! I can see it in your eyes!"T.K shouted.Davis let a fury of punches saying a syllable each

time he threw a punch.

"I don't care about her! I don't care about anyone! I Am The Prince of All Darkness! I need only my self in life!

I live only to grow stronger!I dont car about anyone or anything!"Davis sceamed.T.K caught his last punch and twisted his arm.

Davis gasped.T.K pulled him into a punch and sceamed.

"I don't buy it!"T.K yelled.Davis fell to the ground because of the punch.Davis stared up at T.K.Davis smiled.

Not a fake one for the first time in his life he smiled for real.

"Fine.What are we waiting for, lets go.But don't think this changes anything T.K.After this I'm back to being the

bad guy."Davis said.

________________________________________________________________ _______________________________

Davis has mad a truce with the others for this one mission.What will he do when they reach the Digital World?

Who is Mercury? And what are his ambitions? When the missions over will Davis be the bad guy?

Find out on the next episode of Forever In The Darkness.

(Review please. I can't promise cupcakess though)