Digimon Fan Fiction ❯ Forever Yours ❯ I'm Fine ( Prologue )

[ P - Pre-Teen ]

O.K., this is my first try at a Daiyako with a plot, so stick with me here.
d/c: I don't own Digimon.
Daisuke: Thank god.
Forever Yours
"Hey bud, you're up next!" His friend Jason smiled and slapped Daisuke on the back as he passed.
"Lousy, good for nothing..." Daisuke carried on.
"And Daisuke, go!" His coach yelled. Daisuke muttered some choice words as he went down the corridor.
Yes, by fate, Daisuke was about to be embarrassed beyond belief. Or at least, that's what he told himself. For the next week, he'd be some over-hormonal girl's boy toy, forced to follow them around, kiss them...
Daisuke shuttered. Maybe if he was lucky one of the guys would just bid on him and all he'd have to do was clean up rooms. Hopefully.
Yes, it was incredibly lame. The soccer team, in order to make money for new jerseys, were selling off their team players to people for 1 week. How superficial was that?! He went to the highest bidder. He already felt like an idiot, and he wasn't even on stage-
Never mind. He had just walked out onto the big uprise on the floor, otherwise known as the stage.
"And this is Daisuke Motomiya..." A lot of cheering was done by the girls. Daisuke groaned. He was in for it.
"Now, this is player number 14. Daisuke has strong karma, is funny, and all around good guy said by his team mates. Now before we start the bidding, do you have anything to say Daisuke?" Mr. Homnshi asked. Daisuke nodded He came over with the mike, and Daisuke leaned over to speak into it.
"Yeah, um, I'm not sure if this whole selling-the-team-to-wild-hormonal-teenage-girls thing is legal or not, but if you know it isn't, could someone please phone the police?" The entire crowd broke into laugher.
"See? What a sense of humour!"
"I wasn't joking."
"Now, I open the bidding at 10$. Does anyone-" Around 100 pairs of hands shot up.
"50$?" 99.
It went on like that, to Daisuke's annoyance, until it was 250$ Anyone willing to bid that much on him either had a really weird obsession, was mentally deficient or had a really big grudge. He hoped it was neither of them.
Finally, the horrible, most scariest thing happened. Miyako's hand was the last left.
"Daisuke Motomiya- purchased my Miyako Inuoe for 300$." Daisuke looked in shock. Miyako had...bid....on... him?
He gulped. Then, gave a sad walk back to back stage. As soon as he was sure no one would be able to hear him, he shouted
"NOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!! I'M REDUCED TO BEING MIYAKO'S LOVE SLAVE!!!!!!! GOD SAVE THE KING!"
Unfortunately, everyone could hear him. His voice shouted even over the music. Takeru, being his best friend. decided to see what was wrong.
"NNOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!" Daisuke wailed, pounding his fists into the floor madly. His team mates stood around the fallen Daisuke, afraid to move for fear he would do something drastic. Then, he did.
"NNOOOOOO!!! I CANNOT LIVE A LIFE OF SUCH PAIN AND DECEIT!!!!!" He announced. Yeah, the crowd heard him again. Then, he hopped up, and dove head first out of the window.
"Daisuke? You are so stupid." Takeru sighed, looking out the window sadly.
Now, considering it was the bottom floor, he wasn't badly damaged, excuse his mental stability. But someone standing there telling him that it 'wasn't that bad' that he was a slave to the most nitrous boy chaser this school had ever seen, excuse his sister, did some real damage.
"What the hell are you talking about Takeru?" Daisuke demanded angrily. "I am Miyako's slave for a week. Did you miss any of that?" He asked.
"She's kinda pretty."
"I don't care whether she's fuckin' Cindy Crawford! That chick has some real mental issues." He shuddered.
"Please Takeru, outbid her. Do something so that I can be your slave instead!" Daisuke cried, but then frowned. Something about that sentence didn't quite appeal to him...
"And how would being my slave me any better then being Miyakos?" He asked.
"You won't make me make out with you." Daisuke said. Takeru raised his eyebrows mischievously.
"Oh really? You don't think so?..."
"Cut it out you hentai." Daisuke grumbled, picking himself off the ground.
"Anyway, as I was saying, you're the one boy she hasn't possessed any interest in. Maybe she'll just make you clean and stuff."
"Don't give my hopes up." Takeru sighed.
"C'mon, she's your friend. She wouldn't do anything really terrible."
"That's what you told Ken at the prom." Takeru raised his eyebrows in thought.
"Weeeelllllllllllll...... how was I supposed to know she was going to make out with him on the punch table?! At least she didn't do it in the punch!"
"No, she swiped that off the table first." Daisuke replied sarcastically. "That made it so much better. Ken was emotionally scarred for..... days!"
"Oooooohhh." Takeru rolled his eyes sarcastically.
"Ahem?" Takeru turned around at the voice, and Daisuke popped his head through the window.
"I believe I have a Slave on hold?" Miyako grinned. Daisuke groaned as Takeru smiled.
"Yeah, I believe he's right... Daisuke? Daisuke?" He looked out the window, puzzled. But it was too late. Daisuke was gone.
________________________________________________________________< br> So, this is really short, and I apologise. I intended to make it longer then that, but the next chapters shall be longer. I promise!
So, good, bad, horrible, what? I'll never hear what you have to say if you don't say it.
Lilac