Digimon Fan Fiction ❯ Genesis of Dark and Light: The Apocalypse ❯ The Beginning ( Chapter 1 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Shadow of Miracles: Well this is my first story in this site I hope everyone will enjoy it. Now, on with the story.
Disclaimer: I don't own Digimon or any of its characters, but I do own this plot! Also it takes place over three years after the battle with Malomyotismon.
------------------------------------------------------------- --------------------------------------------------------------------
Chapter 1: The beginning
It was a sunny summer day as the sun spread its rays over the horizon and all over the city of Odaiba and its citizens. People were all outside doing their every day activities like hanging with their friends by the mall or walking by the park. Among this many people one of them was our very own goggle head, Davis Motomiya.
A sixteen year old boy with tan skin, spiky brown-reddish hair with a red bandana around his forehead and a pair of goggles on top of the bandana was running the streets of Odaiba with toasted bread in his mouth and a gym bag on his shoulder.
He was wearing an open red shirt that had the picture of the face of a Wolf with fire designs that covered the entire back, a white shirt under it, and baggy blue jeans with flaming designs at the bottom with a chain hanging in each side and a pair of white shoes with red designs. He also had a dog tag that said `Miracles Happen' and a wristwatch in his right wrist. He had beautiful cocoa color eyes that show a carefree boy who likes to live his life to the fullest, of course now it showed a boy who was in real hurry.
The teenager had changed a lot over the last three years and his friends noticed it too. He was always known to be childish and sort of a hothead, but he really grown up over the years (he still was a hothead though) and so his new type of style showed that changed in him.
“Man, I'm so late, everyone is going to kill me!” exclaimed Davis running still with the bread in his mouth. His gym bag began to move as a blue head with crimson eyes and a v-shaped mark in his forehead popped out.
“I told you to hurry or we would miss that bus” replied the creature.
“I didn't see you running Veemon! I thought it was leaving at 3 o clock, not 2:45” replied Davis as he stopped for a second to catch his breath, “I'll never make it to the airport like this and our flight takes off in thirty minutes”
“Maybe we should think of another way to get there, besides running like-”
“A bike!” exclaimed Davis as he saw a bike parked just outside a restaurant.
“A bike?” asked Veemon confused.
“Yeah, c'mon let's go” replied Davis running towards the bike getting on it. A boy came out of the restaurant and he saw Davis getting on his bike.
“Hey kid, what are you doing!”
“Sorry, but I have to borrow this, I'm in a big hurry, I'll bring it back some other day” replied Davis riding the bike as fast as he could hoping the boy wasn't too mad at him for taking his bike, “alright, now I'm sure we can make”
“I hope your right Davis…now hurry up!” said Veemon. Davis put his goggles on and began to ride faster as the wind was passing wildly in front of him messing his clothe and hair.
----------
Meanwhile, at the airport eight teenagers with eleven digimon were waiting for a certain goggled head that always seemed to be late after all this years. Three of the teenagers were girls who were all beautiful in probably every way. The first girl had long lavender hair that went down to her lower back and tied to the top of her head with a blue bandana and brown eyes with a pair of glasses on her. She wore a white shirt that had a heart picture on it with blue cargo capris. She seemed to be fuming over something or someone...
“I don't believe this after three years he still can't come on time” stated the girl looking at her wrist watch.
“Don't worry Yolei, I'm sure he had a good reason for not coming on time” replied a blonde boy who wore a simple white hat with a rim as low as his forehead. He wore a white vest with a simple green and yellow T-shirt with brown pants that had a chain hanging from its side. His shoes were white with blue designs.
“TK's right Yolei no point in getting mad” replied another boy this time with dark blue hair. He wore an open black shirt that had the picture of a raven opening its wings; it covered the entire back of the shirt and a white shirt under it. He had baggy black jeans with some gray tainted over the pants; the pants were covered with chain pockets. He also had a black earring on his left ear that wasn't that visible because of his hair hiding the earring, black leather wristbands in each wrist with short spikes around it and a dog tag hanging around his neck with the words `Have Faith' in it.
“Your right Ken, but unless he gets here in the next ten minutes we're going to miss our flight” stated Yolei.
“Then we'll just leave him, right?” another one of the boys said. This one had wild chocolate hair that seem to go everywhere with cocoa eyes. He wore a simple white shirt with a black vest and a pair of jeans. One of the girls walks up to the boy and playfully smacked the back of his head.
“Not funny Tai” replied the girl who had short light brown hair. Her amber eyes were beautiful and showed lots of love for others. She obviously was the oldest of the three girls due to her more developed body than the others; she was wearing an orange tank top with a red skirt that only covered half way up to her knees and she had white shoes.
“That hurt Sora” exclaimed Tai.
“Maybe you should try and listen to her next time, bro” said the last girl who had brown hair that passed her shoulders, she had beautiful amber eyes. You would melt at the mere sight of the girl's feminine figure that was well-developed. She wore a pink and white sleeveless shirt that showed her waist with a pair of tight blue jeans that hugged her legs all in the right places. She also wore three different colored bracelets in each of her wrists with a gold ring one of her fingers and a black belt that hanged to the side of her waist.
“Thanks a lot, Kari” replied Tai to her sister.
“Hey Cody do you have all of `bags'?” TK asked a young boy who by the looks of it was the youngest of the group. His chocolate-brown hair was in the shape of a dome that covered his head. His green eyes were stern and focused, and they were fixed upon TK. He wore a simple white shirt with a pair of blue jeans. Cody had always showed that he was a wise and focused child; he was probably more mature than any of the other teenagers.
“Yes I did TK, lucky for us the security didn't detect our digimon who were hiding on our bags” replied Cody pulling a bag that was big enough to fit a two people or eight little digimons. Eight different colored heads popped out of the large bag.
“Boy, I'm glad to be out of that bag” exclaimed Armadillomon.
“Yeah it was beginning to smell like Tai's sock” said Agumon.
“Sorry guys, but you know digimon aren't allowed on the airport” replied Yolei kneeling down to be in eye level with the digimon.
“Why?” asked Gatomon.
“Because pets aren't allowed on the airport” replied Sora.
“But we're not pets we are digimon” stated Hawkmon.
“Sorry guys, but rules are rules, now just pretend to be dolls and stay quiet until Davis gets here so we can aboard the plane” said Kari.
“Speaking of Davis, he's still not here and the plane is leaving in five minutes” replied TK.
Yolei put her hands on her hips and groaned, “If that goggle head doesn't show up in the next ten seconds, I'm going to-”
“I've made!” came a sudden shout. Everyone turned to the source of the voice and saw a boy wearing goggles running towards them. His face was covered with sweat since he had been pushing every single one of his muscles for the past hour trying to get to the airport. He was running so fast that he wasn't able to stop so instead decided to slide, but unfortunately he didn't saw that `wet floor' sign. `oh man, this is going to hurt' thought Davis as he was send slipping across the hallway crashing into the digidestined's bags, lucky for him that was able to stop his from having a real bad accident.
The digidestined gather around their leader who was now in a pile of bags. He saw the others looking at him and said, “What's happening guys?”
“Maybe next time you should watch out for those signs, they're there for a reason you know” TK replied sarcastically.
“Thanks a lot TC, I'll remember that for next time” replied Davis at his friends sarcasm. Ken saw his friend and pulled his hand out; Davis saw Ken's hand and grabbed it.
“I almost thought you wouldn't make it…almost” replied Ken pulling his friend up.
“Would I ever let you guys down?” replied Davis with a hint of sarcasm in his voice holding his fisted hand out as Ken brought his own fist down on it, doing their sort of tricked-out handshake.
“Sorry to break this up, but our plane leaves in two minutes and unless you want to miss it, then I suggest we aboard it” stated Cody. Everyone quickly grabbed their bags and ran towards the entrance of the plane.
----------
“Wow, I almost thought we wouldn't make it back there” sighed Davis slumping back in his seat.
“Well we would have been here earlier if someone hadn't been late!” exclaimed Yolei.
“Hot many times do I have to say `I'm sorry' huh?” asked Davis.
“I'll tell you when you get there” replied Yolei.
Davis' gym bag then began to move like crazy like it was alive or something, “Davis can I get out now? Your bag is really uncomfortable” asked a voice from inside the bag.
“Sorry pal” Davis replied unzipping his bag revealing a Veemon jumping out of the bag, stretching out.
“What about us we want to get out too!” shouted the other digimon who were in the large bag that Cody had brought.
“I guess it's alright since we're basically the only ones in this part of the plane” said Sora looking around.
“Well then come out guys!” replied TK as all the digimon jumped out cheering.
“Man I'm so tired!” said Davis.
“Well lucky for you we have a long flight before we get to Florida” Kari replied as she sat next to him. Davis was surprised a little he was excepting Kari to sit next to TK not him, “Mind if I sit next to you for the entire flight?”
“Alright, but I was expecting you to sit next to TK” replied Davis.
“Why do you say that?” asked Kari confused.
“Uhh never mind” replied Davis.
Davis had always thought Kari had a thing for TK; he had a crush on Kari for the longest time even before he became a digidestined. After his adventures in the digital world he told himself and others that his crush on Kari was gone, except that wasn't all true. Davis' crush grew into something more deeply, but he still thought Kari liked TK and so he hid his feelings from her, that was another reason why he had changed his style.
Ken and Yolei were sitting together while Sora and Tai were on another and lastly Cody and TK sat together and the digimon sat on every other sit they could find, since there was no one in that part of the plane.
Everyone decided to sleep for a while since the flight to Florida where they would meet Mimi, Izzy, Matt, and Joe, would take a while to arrive. Everyone was fully slept except for two digidestined and they were Davis and Kari who for some reason were really uncomfortable with the other sitting next to him/her.
“We should probably get some sleep too” said Davis finally breaking the silence between them.
“Your right, this is going to be a really long flight” replied Kari as she began to look at Davis, but instead saw him sleeping, while snoring silently. `Typical Davis' thought Kari, she began to look at Davis and how much he had changed over the years. `Davis sure has change, I sometimes can't believe this is the same boy who use to follow my brother around…now he's more grown up, stronger…hotter' thought Kari surprised at what she had just thought, `Where did that come from!' Kari shouted in her mind.
She tried turning away to stop the blushing, but every time she tried she would just end up looking back at him again. Something then came to Kari's mind as she began to reach for Davis' face slowly as her cheeks grew redder and redder; just when she was centimeters away…
“Kari…” Kari's eyes widen as she heard Davis whispered her name, “…I love you”
Kari quickly pulled her hand back from getting any closer to his face still shocked from Davis words, “…..Davis” whispered Kari to herself, “…loves me?”
------------------------------------------------------------- --------------------------------------------------------------------
A/N: Well here is the first chapter of my new story. I'll tell everyone something though, this story will introduce the “Seven Demon Lords”. More information about the last scene will be giving in the next part. If you liked it review, if you didn't then thanks for spending some of your time reading this.