Digimon Fan Fiction ❯ He Looks Like Them ❯ Incarnations ( Chapter 3 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]
Disclaimer: I wish I did, but I don't own anything here. This also takes place inside the first season, but think of it as an alternate kinda thing.

-----------------------------
He Looks Like Them
Ch 3--Incarnations
-----------------------------

There was a staredown between the human digimon and the destined. "So, Incarnamon, you should know that you'll have to deal with us if you won't leave." Tai said, as he and all the others stood next to each other in a line.

"Heh, you're missing two people and their pets." He tried staring down the digimon of the group, but they wouldn't budge.

"Mimi's coming to this spot right now, and she's bringing Kari, so you'll have all of us." Izzy told him, checking his computer.

Biod dropped the smile and just stared without blinking, "Fine....try something."

"Alright then, Agumon!" Tai pointed at Biod.

The little dinosaur blasted a fireball at him with an attack right behind it from the others. He pretty easily moved to the side and dodged them, but Tentomon fires faster than the others and hit him with a lightning bolt. He managed to see the bolt, "Oh crap." and got hit in the face.

"Ha, you got him!" Tai threw a fist into the air.

Sora stared, the bolt kicked up some smoke and dust, "So wait, he's......."

The dust cleared and they all saw him...missing half his head and still standing, "That hhhhhhhhhurt." Electricity cracked around him subtly, causing him small pains. Helf his head missing caused his rasping.

The image was pretty unnerving to Sora and she backed away a step, "Holy...." She saw the opening in his head, there wasn't any blood, instead there was, "Is that water?"

Izzy noticed it too, "Guys, get away from him!"

They all backed off before asking, "Is he...turning into water?!"

"Yes he is, Tentomon?"

The bug stepped up, "You got it!" Biod glared at him and watched the insect form another static charge, then fired. The bolt hit the water part of him and caused the shock to run through him. He began to yell in pain and fell over.

Water continued to leak out and he didn't stand again, until his whole form collapsed into water with a small splash. "Finally, I was getting tired of him." Sora shivered for a second when he liquified and turned away.

Izzy checked his laptop again, "Good thing he was only baby level, this could've been bad. He was still weird for a digimon though."

The water ran through the thinnest imprints in the concrete, then stopped, "Who are you calling weird, you spiky haired midget..."

"What, that voice!" Sora spun around and everyone saw Biod poke his head up from the small pool of water.

"Your damn electricity got me thinking." he started to elevate from his head, gathering and compressing water until he was back and completely unhurt. "I can become water, and that was on accident, maybe I could convert myself into different things besides shapes."

"Uh, what're you planning?" Izzy signaled for Tentomon to charge another bolt.

The human digimon crossed his arms and began thinking, and the others took that chance to prep their partners. Finally, he uncrossed his arms and inhaled, and suddenly became a dark gray color. "Now, I dare you to try your lightning again!"

Izzy checked his screen, "He did something, Tentomon, shock him and see what changed!"

His partner fired another at him and hit him dead on in the chest.....but it didn't do anything, "What?!"

A bit of electricity arched around his hair and fingers, but he stood grinning, "That's what I thought. Electricity does nothing to this amount of metal."

"Metal, he can actually change material!" Izzy shouted to the others.

"Fine, fire still hurts, Agumon!" Tai called to his partner, just as Sora did before they both threw a fire blast at him. A thin wave ran across Biod before they hit, and the attacks still did nothing, "What, why nothing again?!"

"Tai, he's tungsten now, we need to break him with temperature! Heat him up, then cool him down as fast as you can!" Izzy directed.

"That's your cue Gabumon." Matt told his partner as the wolf wearing thing fired a blast of super cold water right after Biyomon and Agumon attacked again.

"What, what are you doing?" Biod started finding himself tough to move and his voice even became echoing, then he saw a crack in his chest, "What?!"

Izzy yelled to the others, "This should do something to him, keep it up!"

Biod actually felt a wave of searing pain run up from his chest and couldn't handle it. Then he began howling in tearing pain. "We got him!" Matt cheered as more cracks opened up on Biod's form.

The human digimon started growling and gave them a death stare, "This won't kill ME!" His form expanded and became transparent and white.

"What happened to him?" Joe let a hand touch the white that he turned into, he didn't feel anything from it.

Izzy scanned it, but pretty much knew already, "He turned into mist..."

"Wait, he can go vapor form too?" Joe looked a little freaked and got his hand away. "Well, is he dangerous like this?"

The hovering fog stayed put, "No I'm not, you little pissant!"

"Holy crap!" It was tough to tell who said that, they all jumped back in surprise.

"Fortunately for me, you can't hurt me like this, but fortunately for you, I can't hurt you either."

Sora stared at the mist with a renewed annoyance in her face and the hands on her hips, "So how are we gonna finish this?"

The voice sighed, "We're not, not right now at least. I'll say goodbye for now, I still have some things to learn about my powers."

"Wait, you're not going anywhere!" she practically screamed at him.

They could hear a hollow laugh before the mist started to run into a drain too small for any of them to fit in, "Yes I am, I shall see all of you later."

The others panicked as he disappeared into the drains completely, Sora even jumped at the drain to try and grab him even when she knew she couldn't, "NO, we had him!"

She felt someone's hand on her shoulder, but stared at the drain, "Sora, I don't think we were that close to getting him." It was Matt's voice.

She hit her fists against the ground and choked back an angry scream, "I-I know! It's just, he's going to come back and mess with us."

There was a second set of footsteps approaching, "Then that's why we stay ready for him." Tai walked up.

She sucked up any angry tears that might want out and stood, "Fine, so what now?"

------------------------------------------------------------ ---

Down in the sewer, the fog had traveled several hundred yards before stopping. It all gathered together and reformed the arms, legs, torso, and head of the human digimon who began walking quietly until he found an exit from the tunnels. He changed into vapor again and slowly shot up from the small holes in the sewer cover in the center of an alley. Making sure no one was looking, his eyes went to his hands, "Now this.....is just way too cool!"

One of his hands, which seemed composed of flesh and bone again, recolored itself into the gray that signaled it becoming metal. It made him pretty giddy, gaining someone's attention as if he needed mental help, and went further into the alleys so no one would watch him. He once again turned his attention to his, still metal, hand and concentrated on something. It began to look a bit different, slightly thinner. Then it was more noticable as it thinned itself into a spike, which also flattened. The final product was a horribly sharp blade. "Hey you!"

The digimon spun around to see someone, three someones watching and put his hand behind his back. "What do you want?" With his discovery, his appendage morphed back into organic material.

"What're ya doin back here?" the seemingly oldest one said, it was tough to tell since they were all so close together in the age range, probably around sixteen. They also just looked like a bunch of punks.

"I'm standing, or is it the breathing that's pissing you off?" He couldn't help but smirk, "That was kinda funny."

"Oh ho! Looks like we have a comedian here." The one wearing the supider outfit laughed it up. The idiot was wearing torn jeans and a sleevelss shirt. "What's a comedian doing in an alley?"

Silence for a moment, then he coughed and looked around, "Um, well....just wandering around. What're you doing here?"

Another one with no hair and no shirt groaned, "Dude, these are our alleys, now lose any attitude you have and answer."

His focus went to something else and stopped paying attention to them. The short one of the three went up and brought a hand down ons his set of red hair, "Well buddy, you go deaf or something?"

He still didn't move or even blink. "Wait, are you pissin yourself?" The leader, a guy with buzz cut brown hair and wearing a coat, laughed at him.

"Ya know what, the hell with this." the big bald guy reeled back and sent a fist into Biod's stomach...and nothing happened. "What's up with this?!"

The leader waved a hand in his face, "Yo, wake up." When he still didn't move, he punched him in the side of the face, which only made him turn somewhat. "This is pissin me o-"

"Okay, got it." Biod smiled and they all felt a sudden searing sensation in their stomach. They looked down, and saw a wiggling tendril touching them. No, it was going through them. Baldie glanced forward and saw that the wiggly things were the boy's fingers. "Wow, that has to hurt for some stupid humans." he grinned sadistically, and they couldn't speak because of of the shock and the pain. One of them felt something squiggling around in them and started finally freaking out, panicking and screaming to pull himself off.

They all felt it suddenly and one of them let out an agonized scream before spikes ripped out from every part of his body. "WHAT THE HE-?!" was all the bald man could get out before Biod did the same to him, spattering a few drops of blood on the leader's cheek.

"Let me go, please! I swear I won't say anything to anyone!" The last man looked at both of them, the shorter one was still twitching horribly. The last guy even started to cry pitifully. PLEASE!"

He showed no remorse, and spiked the last one. He watched him twitch and gag on blood pouring out of his mouth with a vaguely psychotic smirk. Once he was bored, all of the spike shrank and pulled back through them, retracting back to his fingers. "Hmm, interesting feeling it is to kill....can't say it feels bad." He stared at his victims and held his smile, until it twisted into a self disapproving frown, "Wait...what would she think?"

There were sounds of people coming toward him so he decided to leave, "Crap, I forgot shortie screamed before he died." He grew claws and climbed his way up one of the brick walls, letting bits of brick crumble to the alley floor below. When a guy and a woman appeared, who turned out to be police, he hid himself on the roof and stared up at the sky for a while.

He listened to them all scramble around and heard walkie talkies with other sounds. "...This is boring. I guess I'll go home then." He stood, away from the edge so the cops didn't see him, and stared upward. "Hmm, I wonder..." he thought and closed his eyes. He felt something in his back squiggling around and two large red wings exploded out. He flexed them over to his front side to examine them, Oh, you have got to be kidding, I can fly for real?!"

With a laugh, the cops in the alley heard him and two of them headed to the roof to see the red haired boy. "You, we need to ask you some...wait, freeze!" They pointed their guns at him when they saw the wings, which he expected and smiled in response to.

Biod crouched and jumped into the air, flapping his large wings and lifting himself higher. "No worries, you two. You couldn't hold me anyway!" he laughed at them and flew up to the clouds. When he reached the inside of the clouds, it was like rain hovering in place that only hit him because he was moving. "Oh, I love this." he glided upsidedown, held his arms out, and closed his eyes. He stayed like that for nearly ten minutes before turning over and looking down at the small city, "Oh well, time to get back now." He sighed and flew back to the city, and to the backyard of his house.

His wings retracted into himself then let himself in, checking that no one was watching before he closed the door. There was a sound that caused his reflexes to spin him around, and there stood the team, "Hi, Incarnamon."

End of chapter

Next Chapter---New Home