Digimon Fan Fiction ❯ He Looks Like Them ❯ Human Digimon ( Chapter 2 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]
Disclaimer: I wish I did, but I don't own anything here. This also takes place inside the first season, but think of it as an alternate kinda thing.

-----------------------------
He Looks Like Them
Ch 2--Human Digimon
-----------------------------

"Adam, why are you doing this?" Sora backed away as he stood there watching her oddly, "And how are you doing this?"

He scofferd and tilted his head, "Well duh, I'm a shapeshifter, are you really the idiot of the group too?"

She found herself against the empty door frame to the next room, "People can't do that though...fine, why are you here then?"

He put on his thinking face, which is when he'd stare into space for a few seconds, "Because I don't like the others, I just like messing with them."

"But why? You're supposed to be a friend!" Her eyes began to get foggy again, "He made the others mad at me for no reason."

He smiled strangely and pointed at her, "Oh, that's the look I wanted to see! I just...love that face, the expression I mean!" He almost started laughing and slapped his hand to his forehead, "Wow, you think a Digidestined would be tougher to make cry."

She stomped, "Shut up! What's wrong with you?!"

He stepped back, surprised, "What do you mean? I like messing with people, it's that simple. Though I have to say your face in particular makes me....giddy, I guess is the word." He stopped talking for a minute and began to blush a little, "You also just look...pretty."

She felt her face redden and pushed past it, "Stop that! I thought you were nice...wait. If you're a shapeshifter, you're not Adam at all, are you?"

He sighed and pinched the bridge of his nose, "Okay, now you're making things up on your own. I am Adam, but I made that name up too." He grinned and got a bit closer, "You wanna hear my real name, no one knows yet and I like you."

"Um...you can keep your like." she nearly spat as he smiled at her nicely.

"Oh well, I'm sure you'll come to like me eventually." He sighed again, "Alright, it doesn't have to be now. And my real name is Biod, I think."

"That's a stupid name, and why can you shapeshift?" Her head was tilted downward a little with her eyes still aimed at him.

"Oh, I only tell those that're close to me." he winked and started walking toward her.

"Geh, stay back!" She turned to run, but something slammed against the wall just to her side. It looked like a thin spike, and she saw it was coming from his arm, "You're not human!"

He raised an eyebrow and sighed, "Uh, I never said I was. Yet again you people jump to conclusions about things."

She bolted out of the room and yelled, "Biyomon, help!" She suddenly got knocked to the floor by something hitting her in the back and slowly turned to Biod, thrown into something of a dizzy spell, "Leave me a-alone."

"Don't want to." and he lifted her by the arms with no effort, staring her right in the eyes, "Look, I think we got off to a bad start."

"Please let me go." she started panicking at his stare, just before something suddenly slammed into his side and knocked him over hard, causing him to growl in pain.

Biod looked up and saw the pink bird Sora had been calling for, "Leave her alone!"

"Ugh, that hurt you little bitch!" He stood slowly, using a chair for support and they saw that his side looked collapsed in itself. He spat a little blood out, "I think you broke a few ribs. Heh, that's okay."

Biyomon heard something crackling in his side and he stood up straight again and stretched, "All better, now please move." he asked politely and glared at the bird.

"Not happening, now get out!" The overgrown bird threw death stares at him and took a step forward. His eyes narrowed as if he were about to rush forward, but he spun and burst through the window, throwing a panic into both of them.

"H-he's gone!" Sora's eyes bolted all over the place, but absolutely no sign of him. There was even the vague shimmer of shattered glass on the ground floors below, so she knew it wasn't fake.

The pink bird pulled her away from the window when she wouldn't look away, "You okay Sora?"

"Huh, oh, yeah I'm fine. Just shaken up..." Sora sat on the couch and held her head in her hands.

"We should call Izzy, he could figure this out."

Sora stood and grabbed her digivice, using it to send the computer boy a message. "Alright....and thanks, Biyomon."

She smiled at her tamer, "You don't have to say that, I'll-" there was a knock.

"Who is it?" Sora waited for an answer, "I'm not going near the door this time."

"It's Izzy, the others are here too, open up."

Sora looked at Biyomon, "I don't know if a changer can be several people at once, what about you?"

The bird stared at the door, "I say open it."

She sighed and opened it, and sure enough they were standing there, even Tai was there now. "What happened?" their leader looked around and saw the stab mark on the wall as well as the broken window.

She grabbed her arm and looked down, "It was Adam."

They all freaked out and she spent a few minutes telling them what happened, how he was Mimi for a while, and Tai before that, and his real name. "He had to be a Digimon." Izzy said, and looked to Biyomon.

The bird shook her hear, "That's not the feeling I got, he seemed like a human. Except, when I hurt him, he did heal himself."

He blinked, "Healed? Wait, you hurt him?" he stood up, "Show me where." Biyomon showed him the chair Adam, or Biod, leaned against and Izzy saw a small red mark on the carpet, "Ha, he did leave a small bit."

"Uh, what're you talking about?" Sora went to see what he got on a swab that he had with him for some reason, "Is that blood, can you really do anything with it?"

Computer boy chuckled, "All our time in the digital world helped more than you know." he sat back down and set up his laptop, "Gennai showed me how to integrate quite a few functions into this, one of them being it can now look at blood samples."

"Uh, Sora, can I say something to you?" Matt asked.

She tensed up, "O-okay..."

"Um, in another room...if that's okay." he scratched his head.

She slowly got up and went to the other room as Izzy started testing the blood. "What is it?"

He tapped his forehead against a wall, "I'm so sorry I didn't believe you, I really am." She stood silent, partially because she wanted to listen and the other part wanted him feeling a little bad. "It's just that the first thing we saw was you hitting Mimi, we didn't know what to think."

"So the first thing to think was I would actually hit Mimi and say it's not her?" She couldn't help but stick the knife in a bit.

"Uh, that's not what I....agh, crap." He looked away from her, her stare was making him uncomfortable. She turned around to leave the room and he grabbed her hand, "I swear I'm sorry, please."

She sighed loudly, "Fine, let's just see if Izzy found anything."

"Whoa!" They both heard Izzy nearly freak about something and went to see.

"What happened?" the redhead looked at the screen, "Agh, I never understand what that stuff says."

He stared at the screen without a word for a few seconds, "This says he is a digimon..."

"What, how?!" At least three of them jumped up and asked.

"H-his DNA was human until I applied a bit of digital code to it, then it changed into digimon code." He scratched his head in confusion, "This isn't right, when a digimon made itself look human, it was still a digimon, but Adam, I mean Biod, actually became human for a period of time."

"Whoa, that's new..." Matt took a seat and thought for a second, "So any idea what digimon he is?"

Izzy played with the laptop for a couple more minutes, got aggrevated, checked some more, and gave up. "It....isn't listed."

Nothing happened, they were too busy staring, then Tai spoke up, "Then we just have to find him and get the info ourselves."

"How do we do that?" TK jumped up and Izzy did that thinking thing where he touches his chin.

"One of the new functions on my laptop is it's able to track specific digimon now. Maybe with this little bit of DNA, I can single it out to Biod."

Tai almost laughed, "Ha, cool! Try it then!"

"Already a-whoa, that was fast." He pointed to a spot on the screen as the screen itself showed a map of the city. "That little dot is him."

"Right, let's get him! Agumon!" he turned to the little orange dinosaur.

"Right!" Agumon and the other digimon jumped up, ready to fight.

They all left Sora's place and headed for the dot, of course keeping their digimon in backpacks. The signal led them to the park, which was kinda appropriate, it even made a couple of them laugh since it was away from the buildings and large crowds.

"I don't see him." Sora said, her and her partner were looking since they were the only ones to see him. At least what they thought was him.

"Hmm, he must have changed again, but he's here. Just let me find him." Izzy started turning in circles, stopping after a few seconds and looking ahead a couple of meters and pointing, "That man, that's him."

They all noticed an elderly man playing chess with another elderly man, one of which was the one Izzy pointed out. "Uh, which one?" Sora's eyes jumped between the two, looking for any off detail.

Izzy checked again, "I can't tell."

"Sora, what're you-"

Sora went over to both of them and watched their game from up close, "Ugh, I do NOT like being near him, but..." She leaned down, "So, who's winning?"

The one with a mustache and glasses looked up for a second, "Eh, my friend here is right now, but I'll get him."

His buddy across the table grinned, "Sure you will, just remember you owe me fifty bucks."

He mumbled and grabbed one of the pieces, a bishop, "You weren't this tough last week."

"Last week?" Sora looked at the bald man, "Adam, right?"

He stopped playing and looked up, "Heh, you're good." His voice change surprised the other old man and still surprised Sora, so she backed away fast.

"What're you-" the losing man stared as his friend stood too easily for such an aged person and cracked his neck.

"I haven't met all of you when I'm not acting, so how's it going?" His image shifted again so they could all see now, and reformed into the red haired boy.

The old man slowly stood, "What have you done with Jerry?!"

Just to freak them out, Biod's head twisted around completely without him turning, "He's still at home, I didn't do anything to him."

The old man grimaced at him, that freak of a boy, then started hobbling away with his cane. Biod spun his head back around, just now noticing everyone looked grossed out and he laughed. Tai took a step forward, "Tell us why you would mess with Sora!"

"Well, to be honest, I just don't know how to treat her yet." He started scratching his head, "It's just all of you I don't like, but...I, well, like her."

He reddened in the face again and Sora took on a disgusted look, "I don't want anything to do with you!"

He took a step forward, "I'm sorry, but I don't plan on going anywhere for a while."

Matt stepped up, "Wrong! You're leaving now, one way or another!"

The digimon took a step forward and Biod took a step back, looking over at Izzy and his laptop, "I'm guessing you found me using that machine, so that would mean you know what I am."

"Yes, we know you're a digimon, but you're human at this moment. Which digimon are you?" Izzy let his curiosity take over.

"Ah, I haven't picked a mon suffixed name yet, I need a muse or something." He began chuckling, "To tell you all the truth, you could kill me right now. I'm only in my baby form right now."

"Uh, if you don't know your name, how do you know what level you are?" Izzy asked.

"Remember how you all knew me only for a few weeks? That's because I'm only a few weeks old." he explained, using some pretty expressive hand movements.

Sora cringed and stuck her tongue out, "Uh, eww, I have a baby that likes me that way?!"

"Alright look, we can make you leave by force, so why not just leave?" Tai stared at him for several seconds to wait for a response.

Biod looked at the ground and started thinking. He did more hand motions and mumbled before he stopped, "Hey, that's a good name." He spun around to them and pointed. "I still want to be called Biod, but for this level, I have chosen the name Incarnamon! And I'm not going anywhere." he grinned.

End

Next Chapter---Incarnations