Digimon Fan Fiction ❯ Hearts of the Star ❯ Cherrubymon's Treachery 19 ( Chapter 21 )

[ P - Pre-Teen ]

Hearts of the Star 19 Eyeball
Ok, I'm a dork, I've been spelling Neimon wrong, it's really Neemon, isn't it? lol. I just discovered this when I went looking for the correct way to spell Sakkakumon, lol. Well, it will be fixed from here on out. Also, I've noticed that Kouichi is also spelled as Koichi, however, I'm going to stick with Kouichi ok? Good, now, on to the story.
"What are you doing, Enryamon?" Koji questions, turning to face me.
I don't know, my body's moving on its own! I think instead of saying it like I had meant to. What? Why can't I talk? Koji! Something's wrong! Get out of here!
Seal!
The rose pattern shoots up from the ground, its petals forming back into a bud with Koji stuck in the center.
"Enryamon!" Koji shouts.
Suddenly, the petals stick to Koji's form, and little by little the red starts to absorb into Koji's skin. Within a few seconds of helplessness, Koji is apparently back to normal, and I finally have control of my body again.
"Koji, are you all right? I'm so sorry! I couldn't stop it. I didn't know what to do. I'm so sorry!" I apologize.
"It's all right, but what did you do to me?"
"I don't know. I'm still new to this Digimon thing. Do you feel any different?"
"A little, but not much."
The next thing the two of us know a giant eyeball appears before us.
"AHHHH!" I scream out of surprise, plus, I just find eyeballs a little freaky. "What is that thing?"
"I think this is our ticket out of here," Koji points out. "Come on."
"No way, I hate eyeballs," I argue.
"Don't worry, nothing's gonna happen, don't be afraid. Especially while you're still in your Digimon form," Koji points out.
Scared? No, I can't be scared. I already decided that I'm not going to be scared anymore, I argue with myself. But I still hate eyeballs!
"Come on, Enryamon," Koji states, snapping me back into reality.
"Wait for me," I complain as I notice that he is standing right in front of the eyeball.
"Well then, hurry up," Koji rolls his eyes.
I walk over and join him in front of the eyeball with my knees shaking. No matter how much I try to act tough, I can't get over the eyeball factor!
"Don't worry so much, I'm right here," Koji points out.
"But, what is this thing separates us?" I point out.
"It won't."
"You don't know that for sure."
"Fine," Koji sighs as he grabs my hand. "There, I can't believe you even act this way as Enryamon, the rest of us at least get a little braver."
"Sorry," I apologize.
"Don't apologize; let's just get this over with."
I nod in agreement and the two of us step into the eyeball. It seems like we're in there forever. I can feel this strong wind trying to pull us apart. I attempt to hold on tightly, but I can feel him slipping away.
"Koji!" I call to him.
There's no response as his hand suddenly vanishes. It's not like his hand slipped out of mine, it literally vanished!
The next thing I know, I'm floating outside of the giant Digimon known as Sakkakumon, Mercurymon's beast form.
"Koji?" I ask as I look around.
"Enryamon!" Zoe's voice hits my ears.
"Zoe?" I question as I turn around.
Down on the cliff stands Tommy, J.P., Bokomon, Neemon, and Zoe. I fly down to them.
"Have you guys seen Koji? He was right with me like two seconds ago," I comment as I land.
"He's still inside, see," J.P. responds as he points pack to Sakkakumon.
Sure enough, in the top sphere part of its body an image of Koji is shown.
"But, how'd he get stuck in there still? We were holding hands. How could we have been split up?"
"I don't know, but it looks like Koji's got other problems!" Tommy exclaims.
I gasp when I see what he means. "Kouichi!"
Immediately, without thinking, I fly up to intercept Duskmon on his path to get to Koji.