Digimon Fan Fiction ❯ Hello, My Name's Ken and I'm an Alcoholic ❯ Hello, My Name's Ken and I'm an Alcoholic ( Prologue )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

"Hello, My Name's Ken and I'm an Alcoholic"

By: El_Granpadora

I don't own Digimon!!

Prologue:This takes place 1 year after the 25 year epilogue.So this is this 26 year epilogue of Ken.This is the synopsis.Ken has just lost his job and Stingmon is sick with a disease.Ken is at a bar and is drinking himself to death kill the pain.

Ken: I'm so depressed I haven't felt like this since I was a kid.*Ken sighs and bows head down against the bar table*
*Davis walks into the bar*

Davis:Ken!Hows it goin'!?Hows the detective job going?

Ken:Thanks for asking Davis,I just got fired.

Davis: Oh,sorry.

Ken:NO its alright.How would you know big succesful noodle stand man.

Davis:Well hows Yolei doing?

Ken:She left me as soon as I lost my job.

Davis:Why don't you come with me to America?

Ken:No.*Takes the last swig of his beer and orders another*

Davis:Cmon!Remember when we were kids?

Ken: Davis its been 26 years.Things have changed.

Davis:Well Ken remember you always have a friend.That friend is me.C'mon come to
America I'll let you be a cook at the biggest noodle stand that I have in America.

Ken:Just what I need,more stress.I don't want to be CONTROLLED by you.

Davis:Ken I won't control you.I'll just be your friend that can help you out.And I'll hook you up with the hardest worker to show you the ropes.

Ken:Why do you want to help an unemployed alcoholic?It still proves that you really are a dumbass.

Davis: I want to help you.Just give me one chance.

Ken:Will you shut the hell up and leave me the f*** alone.

Davis:Come with me.You won't regret it.Who knows?Maybe you'll meet someone and then you'll start a new life.

Ken:What the hell do you think I'll do.I'll f*** up just like I'll always do.

Davis:What have you got to lose?

Ken:nothing....

Davis:Now gimme a smile!

Ken:*makes a crooked smile*

Davis:Thats.................a start.

Ken: Ok*chugs down his beer and exits the bar*


*Next Day*

*Davis and Ken walk on to a plane*

Captain:This is Tokyo Airways non-stop flight to New York.

Davis:Well Ken hope you boned up on your foreign language because NEW YORK HERE WE COME!

Flight Attendant: Please sir try to kee....oh I'm so sorry Mr.Motimiya I didn't know it was you.

Davis: Its alright*peers at her name tag*Sakura.

Ken:Well known I see.....don't you get annoyed by the public worshipping you for your famous noodles?

Davis:Sometimes....but lifes good.

Ken:For you.......*frowns*

Davis:Cheer up Ken!There is a whole new life for you in New York.I amde lots of mistakes with my noodle recipees.Countless mistakes......but look at me now.This could be you in a couple months or years!

Ken: I suppose.Um,Ms.Attendant lady could I get some whiskey or vodka or any kind thing that has alcohol in it.

Attendant Sakura:Yes sir.

Davis:Me,too please!

Attendant Sakura:Sure thing!

*Couple minutes later*

Attendant Sakura:Here you go Mr.....

Ken: Ichijouji.

Attendant Sakura:Here you go Mr.Ichijouji!Here you go Mr.Motimiya!

Davis:Thanks*nudges Ken*

Ken: Oh yeah uh,thanks.

Ken:Ah,sweet alcohol............so relaxed....so peaceful........so tire.........*snore*snore*

Davis: Oh god,he's out like a light!

Ken:Shut up Davis!I'm not tired.I'm not asleep!

Davis:Sorry Ken,I didn......

Ken:Just shut up....iz no m faul.....you so succefull...

Davis: Oh god he's drunk!

Attendant Sakura: Oh my lord!He.....he threw up on the floor!

Davis:Ken,I guess.......is extremely sensitive to alcohol.One drink can make him right loopy.

Ken:shu up!Sakura you a f****** lezbo*throws up*hew*passes out in chair.

Davis:Land this plane woman!Can't you see he's past out?!

Attendant Sakura:We'll be in New York in 5 minutes.

Davis:Floor it!

Attendant Sakura:We can't the plane isn't designed for high jet speeds.

Davis:Alright.......*stamps foot*

Captain:We have arived in New York.Please exit neatly thank you for taking Tokyo airways.Fly again.

*stretcher comes into the airplane*

Davis:Thank god!

Davis:Thank you........*peers at name card* Sam.....

Sam:No problem sir!

*later at the hospital*

Ken:Wha........Whats goin on here?

Davis:Ken!Your awake!You should have told me you were sensitive to vodka!

Ken: I know.......the only thing I don't get immediatly drunk on is beer.

Davis:Then don't order vodka or wiskey or that stuff!

Ken:What did the doctor say?

Davis:He said you were fine.You just are a really bad alcoholicHe thinks you should go to AA.

Ken:No way I'm going to Alcoholics Anonomous!

Davis:You can work at my noodle resturaunt during the day.At night I am escorting you to AA.

Ken:Fine.

Davis: Its good your excepting your problem Ken.

Ken:Whatever.....

Davis:You'll be out by tomorrow.

Ken:Good I can't stand this hell hole.

*Next Day*At noodle resturaunt*

Ken: Ok what do I do?

Davis:Hold on just a sec.....

*Davis exits and returns with a geeky teen age manager with the worst case od acne you'll ever see*

Davis:Ken I'd like you to meet.........

Boy:.........L...La.......Larry,sir.

Davis:Right,Larry.Larry,Ken.Ken,Larry.

Davis:Ken,Larry'll show you the noodle ropes.

Larry:Yep,sure will.

Davis whispers to Larry. If he breaks ANYTHING it comes out of your pay check so do your best.

Ken: Ok.......Lenny.

Larry: It's Larry.

Ken: Ok Larry.Show me your noodle wisdom.

Larry:Well we have 5 noodle flavors:Cheesy,Regular,Oriental,Pesto, and noodle soup.So Ken do you know how to make any of them?

Ken:Well,as a matter of fact,Larry,I do.I can make pesto,regular and soup.

Larry:Well,Ken, I was just wondering.The only thing you have to do is add cheesy to the cheesy and let it melt to the noodles and for the oriental add herbs.Just use our packaged noodles in every recipe.

Ken:Gotcha Larry.

Larry:Well I don't mean to be rude but,uh,well,your zippers down and so is your lips.Your lips have to shape a smile while you work here.

Ken:*Glares at Larry*Yes sir,Mr.Larry.*cough*fag.

Larry:What?

Ken: Oh nothing.*cackles*

*That Night*

*Davis and Ken are in Davis' Cadilac*

Ken:Nice car you got Davis.

Davis:Thanks.Its really nothing I got 7 of em. You can have one as soon as you complete your A&A.

Ken's Thoughts Damnit that will never happen!

*They drive up to the A&A meeting*

Davis:Well here yar.

Ken:Thanks.

*Inside*

Ken's Thoughts, Oh yay..Now a bunch of idiots KNOW I'm an alcoholic.

A&A Lady:Hi,I am Lila.I will be helping you through this whole program.We will meet every Thursday at 8 at night.Just like today for the next 6 weeks.Everytime we meet we'll be here for 1 hour and 45 minutes.Don't worry our work has been working for years.9 out of 10 people have never come back or had a drinking problem again.

Ken:Lets get this show on the road lady we don't wanna here your life story.

Lila: Ok,calm down.We will start now.We will go in a circle and admit our problems.

Man:Hi,I'm Bill and I'm an.................an....alco.....alcoho............alcoh...

Ken:Hurry up your an alcoholic is it really that hard to say!Jesus Christ!

Lila:I'm senseing anger so could you please wait your turn?

Ken:Gee can you shut the hell up?I mean your talkin our f****** ears off.I can't stand this place!

Lila:Ken,count to 10 and breathe in and out.

Ken:1*breathes in*2*breathes out*3*breathes in*4*breaths out*5*breathes in*6*breathes out*7*breathes in*8*breathes out*9*breathes in*10*breathes out*.

Lila:Now isn't that better?

Ken: I guese*shrugs in seat*

Man:Hello,My name is John and I'm an alcoholic.

Lila: Won't that feel better?

John:Yes.

*Quite a while later*

Lila:Now Ken it is your turn.Bill just because Ken harrased you and cursed at you doesn't mean you should do the same.

*Bill slouches in his chair with a dissapointed look*

Ken:Hi,whats up?

Lila:Ken,we're fine.Now say it.

Ken:Hello,My name is Ken and I'm an alcoholic.

Lila:What?

Ken:*exhales*Hello my name is Ken and I'm an alcoholic.THERE!

Lila:Good...now its about time to get ready to leave.

Ken's thoughts:Thank god another second and I would have puked.

*Outside*

*Davis beep his car*

Davis:So how'd it go!?

Ken:Better I'm actually feeling good.I think I am gonna go home and finally look at myself straight again.

Davis:Yeah while your looking at your self straight get rid of your 3 o' clock shadow.

Ken:*laughs*Yeah I wil..........Davis why are you staring at me like that?

Davis:You have a good laugh Ken never lose that.

Ken: Ok.I know again facing your problem,just saying your problem makes you feel good again.

Davis:Yeah

Ken I can finally be happy,again.