Digimon Fan Fiction ❯ Hidden confessions ❯ Hidden truth ( Chapter 3 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Hidden truth

Dai's vision

As Dai lay down. He felt happier than anymore in the world could possible be. Ken was finally his. Tomorrow Ken would come home from the hospital. Ken had asked him for a sleepover. He happily accepted his offer He had already packed his bags so he could leave as soon as possible. His mother knew how much this meant for her son. She and the rest had to get use to the fact that he was gay. He had been very happy when she told him that she and his father had accepted his nature. Ken and he had agreed that he would come to the hospital to pick him up and that he gave him a ride to his house. He had agreed to this. 'Maybe................................' Dai's eyes closed and a second later he fell asleep.

A day later

'Daisuke, could you give me a hand?' Ken sat on the edge of the hospital bed. 'Sure Ken always.' Dai took a hold of his waist and lifted him of his bed. Ken still had a hard time walking. He had to go to therapy every Monday from now on. And the fact that he always needed someone's help with those kinda things was hard for him. In fact he hated it. He hated it to be dependant to people, but he knew he had to choice. Dai knew what he was going through. He knew how it was to be dependant of someone. And he really wanted to help his Ken. But he also looked forward to go dating him. Taking him to the beach, talking and finally see the sunset together with him. And he also knew Ken could walk again, but it only would take time. And they had time. Dai knew that. Dai softly lowered Ken in his wheelchair. 'Dai, I hate this' 'I know you do Ken, but hold on' 'Your time will come.' Ken smiled slightly and nodded. 'Soon we're walking around like an old couple' 'Dai, some old people cant walk that good, you know, Ken laughed. ' Dai blushed. 'Don't they?' 'A well...' Ken smiled. 'Come here you'. Dai's smile grew as Ken pulled Dai in his lap and hugged him like a teddy-bear. 'hey, hey, take it easy on me, he laughed' Dai looked down in the shorter boys sparkling eyes. 'Your beautiful you know that' Dai smiled slightly at the statement 'Yeah I know, but your not bad yourself either' Ken took Dai's head on the palms of his hands. 'Stop talking and kiss me' Dai smiled. 'yes sir' and a second Dai pressed his lips against Ken's. As they parted a fresh breeze fills the room. Ken looked back and saw his elder brother Sam entering the room. 'Hey Kenny-boy' 'Sam, I am really glad to see you' 'I bed you do' Sam smiled and kissed his little brother on his forehead. "hey Dai' 'Hi Sam how's everything going?' Dai asked while he was still sitting on Ken's lap. 'Fine thanks' 'And I guess you two are doing pretty dam well, Sam said while he observed the two' They were still holding each other tight and Daisuke had lain his head on Ken's. 'you two make a cute couple' also Ken had told his parents about his relation with Dai. They already knew he liked boys, so they weren't surprised at all. They were only happy for him. 'your pretty dam right' Dai said enthusiast' 'so you guys are happy?' 'That's right' Ken gave Sam a convincing nod' 'I am glad' 'And Dai?!' 'Yeah?' 'I trust you are gonna make my little brother happy or else...' 'Sam!' 'Don't worry Ken, I won't disappoint him' Dai gave Ken a small kiss 'you'd better' 'Sam stop threatening my boyfriend' 'eh Ken, just let me give the redhead the conciseness if he's gonna hurt you' 'ken looked slightly surprised' 'you mean YOUR gonna hurt him?!' 'Yup, you bed I do' 'Dai smiled, relax Ken he'll never has to' Ken loosened his grip he had in Dai and his right hand disappeared in a bag. Dai followed his every move and saw as Ken pulled his hand out, a bottle of water appeared. 'you thirsty love?' 'Mm, Ken said as he brought the bottle to his lips' 'Ken we should go now' Sam took a hold of the handle of the wheelchair' Mom and dad are waiting for us downstairs' 'Ok then Sam' Dai, get your stuff together' The boy who was still on his lab only smirked. 'Well?' 'of course love 'He finally stood up and grabbed his coat and his backpack and. 'Lets go!' Ken just had to smile because of his excitement.

'home at last' Ken said as Sam and Dai and both of his parents entered the big apartment' His mother smiled at him 'Shall I make you some chicken soup?' 'yeah I'd love some!' Thanks mom' Ken smiled happily. 'your welcome honey, why don't you and Daisuke unpack while I'm cooking' 'Good idea mom, come on Dai' As the two walked away they hadn't noticed the looks on Sam's face. Happily enough for them. His face was full of anger and disgust. Stupid brad. I can't imagine Ken fell for that stupid, stupid, Digidestined brad!!! I just can't, Sam thought. "Why him?" 'Did you say something honey?' A silence filled the room. 'Sam dear?' 'Huh.what?' 'Nothing dear' 'Well if you don't need me, I'll be in my room then' 'Ok dear'

Emperor's vision.

'Mummymon!!!' 'Yes master?' 'Is my secret weapon ready?!' 'At your command master' 'Good!! He laughed evilly' 'Release it on the Digiworld' 'But master do you think that is wise?' 'Do you dare to defy me?!' "No master but..." 'Be silent!!! How dare you! Get out of my sight!' 'Yes master' Mummymon turned around and left. Tears began to fall down his 'cheeks'. 'Why master, he whispered' 'why do you act this way, you never been like this before' "and why do you treat me the way you do?' More tears feel before he finally realized the truth And now he knew what he had to do to get his beloved master back to the good side. The side where he belonged. Digidestined vision

'You know guys, after we beat the emperor the last time with that horrible monster I think we actually gonna win this war, Tk said with a smile. He really thought we was gonna win' "hey don't forget who helped us!' 'Yeah yeah, Mummymon did.' 'Maybe he'll even tell us who he is!' Miyako yelled enthusiastic 'Yeah maybe', Ken's voice sounded doubtful 'Ken, what's wrong?' 'Nothing Dai' 'Yes their is, I'm certain, Hikari noticed 'Well....I just wanna say that we mustn't underestimate the emperor' 'He's right you know, Iori said' 'He surprised us before and he can do it again' 'you have a point Iori' Tk said sadly. 'But were not giving up, we keep the faith', Tk yelled while throwing his fist in the air. Ken watched as all of them stood up and threw there fists in the air. Ken looked down with disappointment. The idea that they were able to stand up and he couldn't made him sick. Dai noticed the depressed look on his face and kneeled down in front of him, grabbing his hand. 'Hey, what's wrong love', he asked softly 'nothing'. On this sort of moments he wished he could walk away, just to avoid his boyfriends gaze. 'Your sure?' 'Positive' 'Ok then, if you say so, Dai whispered still not fully convinced. He slowly turned his back on him. \ Ken desperately tried to hold back his tears. A small tear fell down his cheek. As Dai glanced back to Ken he noticed the wet trace the tear had left behind. Another shock went through him when he felt hot cold Ken actually was. 'Ken, you feel like you've explored the refrigerator without a coat on.!!! 'Ken look at me!' Ken's face hung forward and his dark blue hair covered his face fully. Dai cupped his hands and took a hold of Ken's face, pulling it upward and started to caress his cheek slightly. He carefully brushed Ken's hair aside and stared into his boyfriends beautiful violet-blue eyes. 'Talk to me Ken, please' he whispered. He softly kissed the tears away 'I beg you to trust me' Dai slowly kissed Ken on his lips Ken was happy; he was loved by the guy of his dreams. He felt safe with him and even more than that, Daisuke was his soulmate. But in some way our another he was still afraid, and of what? He didn't even knew that himself.

'I trust you Dai, it's just that I'm afraid' 'For what? I'm here, were all here. We'll protect you' 'I'm not afraid of the emperor Dai' 'Your not?' 'No honestly I don't know why I am so afraid' 'Are you afraid that I'm gonna leave you our something? Because of your physical state?' Ken thought about his words. Could that be it? What that the reason of his fear? 'Are you?' 'You never have any fun with me, were never go on a date because of me. Why should you stay with me? There is not reason why you should', Ken suddenly yelled. 'Isn't there?! What about love Ken, what about that!!! Don't you think that's important to me? Well do you?! Do you truly believe I would leave you because you think I have no fun with you? What about when were together, we'll do all kind of fun things, it is true we can't go out often, but I don't care. You are important to me, you alone. Your wellbeing, happiness, heath is much more important to me than all the fun in the world, don't you understand that?!' Ken was startled. He had no idea Dai thought about it the way he did. He truly cared for him. More tears fell down his cheeks. 'I'm not worthy of you love', Ken suddenly said 'Wha....what do you mean by that Ken?' The fact that I never thought about you feelings, I only thought about my self. What kind of boyfriend am I!' He sobbed. 'I..I ..should have..'He wasn't able to go on anymore, the tears kept coming. He hid his face in his hands, not wanting to show Daisuke the many tears. 'Hey don't cry love, Dai said softly. I'm not angry at you. On the contrary, I am happy you told me your feelings. But you mustn't be afraid when I tell you mine of to ask mine' 'You forgive me for being such a jerk?' 'Your not a jerk Ken, your just a little confused, out of your balance, that's all. And I don't blame you. I guess I would have acted the same way you did. I understand you felt unattractive, but you haven't changed a bit Ken. You are still the sweet, cute, smart and beautiful Ken Ichijouji I know. And I still love you with my whole hart' 'Daisuke......I love you too, Ken sobbed' 'Forever and ever and ever. Until death us part, and even after that. When the universe collapses, my love for you will be the only thing to remain' 'Couldn't have said it any better , Dai whispered before he pressed his lips firmly onto Ken's.

I know I told that this chapter would have a darker turn, but it turned out a little different. But I Already written the next chapter And I only have to type it. And in the next chapter the darker turn really comes, that's a promise. I have still 18 pages to type on the computer. Until it PROBABLY ends. So stay tuned. O yeah I want to thanks Beth for her support, thanks allot!!!