Digimon Fan Fiction ❯ Hidden confessions ❯ Hidden ( Chapter 1 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Hidden

Dai vision

Ken slowly raise up from the hard ground he lay on. His head wasn't feeling well and his legs where unable to carry his own weight.

Ken, Ken! Are you ok? Daisuke kneeled down next to his best friend. Ken lay their in a daze. The only thing what he could bring out was Dai……Daisuke? Yeah Ken, it's me. Ken watched his best friend commanding Veemon to digivolve into Ex-Veemon. Ken can you walk? Ken gave Dai a tired look. I guess not. Daisuke grabbed Ken's right arm and pulled him up. He softly tossed him over his left shoulder and carried him to Ex-Veemon. Ken moaned as they walked. I am sorry Ken, But I need to bring you to the nearest medical facility. No Dai, you mustn't. Why not? Because then you must explain to the doctors what happened, and you

Can't. You can't tell them what we were attacked by a bunch of digital monsters. Then I tell them something different. They will find out you lied. They aren't stupid. And then you have bigger problems to worry about. I probably have a scull bases fracture. Dai shrugged simply. I tell them you got hit by a car, and besides you need medical attention. Just give me a few days and I'll be fine. Ken, don't argue with me. You are going and that's final. Ken gave up. He knew he wasn't going to win from Dai. And probably Daisuke was the only one who could get him out of here. Wormmon was in Primary Village helping the other Digidestined out. Dai was his only chance of survival. He was unable to safe himself from this one. Alright then Dai, you win. Dai nodded happily. I am glad you finally listen to me. Ken felt a strong dizziness coming up. Dai, he replied weakly. Hold on, Ken. Daisuke kneeled down on Ex-Veemon's back and lay Ken in his lap. Holing his head in his arms and shielding it carefully. Ken moaned again. My head, he whispered. Dai looked down at his friend. You'll be fine, he whispered, trying to comfort him. Ken looked at Dai trying to smile, but his face turned painful when he tried to. Dai began to fear for Ken's life when he closed his eyes and began to hyperventilate. Ken stay with me here!!!

Dai vision

Dai grabbed a magazine from to table next to him. A hour ago he brought Ken to a medical facility with help from Ex-Veemon. Good heavens it was nearly dark so no one had seen them. He had lifted Ken into his arms and carried him inside. The doctors had lain him on a stretcher and pulled him away from him. He had been here since.

As he heard a noise he lowers his magazine. A doctor approached him. Daisuke stood up and looked hopeful and at the same time with allot of fear at the older man. How is he doing?

He is laying in a coma, the older man answers.

In…..in a coma. How……How bad?

Pretty bad, kid. My opinion is that he won't wake up for a long period. But you never know. Daisuke looked down, not knowing what to say.

Can I see him?

Sure you can, follow me.

Emperor's vision

Mummymon, the kaizer snapped to his digimon. As Mummymon entered the room a moment later he received a slash , coming from the kaizers whip, against his face. Yes master. Mummymon's voice sounded full of fear. Did just happen what I thought that happened? Uh….yes master. You incompetent fool!!!

`Can't he do anything right?!'

`Where are those Digidestined brads!?'

`I guess they brought your……'

`My what!!!'

Again Mummymon felt a slash from the famous whip of the Digimon kaizer against his face.

`Did I say you could talk about my…….'

Suddenly the kaizer stopped, not wanting to go on about the subject

`You never, ever talk about him again, understood!'

`Yes master'

`Good, now beat it'

`Yes master'

Dai's vision

As Dai looked outside he felt some kind of anger coming up. Why was the rest of the world so happy? Why did this have to happen to him? Dai walked back to the sleeping boy. Ken, do you think I have a chance with you? A silence filled the room. Dai observed Ken's face slowly

"he is so beautiful'

Dai wasn't aware of a young boy entering the room.

`Who are you?' someone snapped from behind him

Dai froze. He quickly turned around and face a spiky blue-haired boy. I can ask you the same thing, he snapped back.

`Who I am is nothing of your business'

`And why would I tell you mine then?'

The blue-haired boy grinned.

`you got a point their'

`Dai smiled back

`Nice we can finally agree on something don't you think?'

`The other boy nodded.

`For ones your right'

`Will you now tell me your name?'

The blue-head smiled again and nodded.

`My name is Osamu, but you can call me Sam'

`yours?'

"Daisuke, but you can call me Dai'

The blue-head continued the smile

`So I can presume your Ken's friend'

`Yup, his best'

`And you? Are you a friend of Ken to or are you family?'

`Both'

Then Sam paid his attention to Ken.

He slowly walked to the boys side

`Tragic' he whispered

`yeah, your right, a tragedy it is'

Dai looked down, trying not to show his guild to the other boy.

`I hope he'll be ok, Dai whispered'

`Well all hope the same, Dai, we all do'