Digimon Fan Fiction ❯ Hidden Destiny ❯ A Friend ( Chapter 1 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]
Phoenix Skyfire: i dont claim to own anypart of the Digimon company so
please keep the bullshit to yourself.

Digimon Fanfiction
By: Phoenix Skyfire

Chapter 1: A Friend

Two weeks after, Sora and Biyomons encounter with Demi-devimon and talked to him about the crests, they find themselves walking through a forest. Out of no-where an Megadramon attacks them.
"Biyomon digivolve" Sora said to Biyomon.
"Biyomon Digivolve to... Birdramon" said Biyomon as she digivolved into her champion form. "Meteor Wing!" Birdramon called out as she attacked Megadramon with two balls of fire.
Being higher level then Birdramon, Megadramon was able to deflect the attack and counter.
"DARKSIDE ATTACK!" Megadramon cried out as he attacked Birdramon with his two cannons.
"BIYOMON" Sora cried out as she ran towards Biyomon who was falling from the sky after being hit by Megadramons attack and de-digivolving.
Sora caught Biyomon just as she was about to hit the ground, but because of the speed she was falling at Sora was forced to the ground after she caught her.
"Biyomon, are you ok?" Sora asked Biyomon.
"I think ill be fine Sora. I'm sorry though. i couldnt stop him."
"Its ok Biyomon you tried your best" Sora said.
"Myotismon did tell me to destroy you but i dont think he will care if I just eat you two instead" Megadramon said as he laughed.
"WAVE FIST!" cried out an un-known digimon.
The attack hit Megadramon dead on and forced him to the ground.
"Who the hell just hit me?" Megadramon said.
"Sorry but if you wanna hurt them you will have to fight me first, but if you leave now ill just forget i saw you and let you live." said the un-known digimon as he walked out from behind a tree to show that he was wearing a black cape and hood.
"SCREW YOU!" said Megadramon as he got up and started flying at the caped digimon ready to destroy him in one attack.
"Bad move. You could have just walked away alive, but you choose to die. Well thats fine by me" said the caped digimon as he started to sprint at Megadramon. "Hyper Wave First" cried the caped digimon as he extended his arm and threw a shockwave at Megadramon.
Airdramon thinking the caped digimon is nothing decides not to avoid it and just let the attack hit him. The attack hit him dead in the chest and left him with a big gapping hole in his chest. As Megadramon looked down at the hole he disappeared.
"Well that was... very boring. He was weaker then I thought" said the caped digimon as he dusted himself off. The caped digimon started walking over to where Sora and Biyomon were and said "are you two ok?"
"I'm fine but i dont know about Biyomon" Sora said in a worried tone holding Biyomon.
The caped digimon lifted up part of his cape and reached into a hidden pocket on the inside and pulled out a bottle filled with red liquid.
Handing the bottle to Sora he said, "here, give her some of this every hour for three hours and she should be fine. Its a medicine that I can make that helps a digimon restore their strength and it also heals a few wounds in the process."
"Thank you" Sora said as she took the bottle of medicine.
"I must go now, farewell" said the caped digimon.
"Wait" Sora said right before the caped digimon was about to leave. Then he turned around and looked at Sora. "Who are you?"
"I'm a friend. Farewell" said the caped digimon as he lept onto a branch in a tree and used it to slingshot himself away.
=======================================================

Phoenix Skyfire: well that was my first digimon Fanfiction hope you all like what you read.
there will be more chapters to this so if you like this one youll love the next one.