Digimon Fan Fiction ❯ Hidden Destiny ❯ Un-known Digimon Reveal Thyself ( Chapter 2 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]
Phoenix Skyfire: i dont claim to own any part of the digimon company so please keep the bullshit to yourself.

Hidden Destiny
By: Phoenix Skyfire

Chapter 2: Un-known Digimon Reveal Thyself

Two weeks after Sora and Biyomons encounter with the caped digimon, they find themselves lost in the forest. As they enter a clearing in the forest they hear a voice.

"Myotismon said hed give me a big reward if I destroyed atlest one of the digidestined" said an ultimate level Cherrymon as he walked out from the forest into the clearing.

"Dont worry Sora ill take care of him" Biyomon said to Sora as she started flying at Cherrymon.

"Biyomon be careful" Sora replyed.

"Biyomon digivolve to... Birdramon" Biyomon cried out as she digivolved to her champion form.

"HA. No champion level digimon has ever beaten me, so what makes you think you can?" Cherrymon said.

"Tell me Cherrymon. What happens to a tree if you throw fire on it?" Birdramon said as she hovered above Cherrymon.

"Even if you throw fire im still an ultimate so you cant destroy me. HAHAHAHAHA" Cherrymon said laughing.

"We'll see about that Cherrymon" Birdramon said as she tucked in her wings and fire engolfed her wings. "METEOR WING!" she cried out as she opened her wings and threw two huge balls of fire at the ultimate tree with all her power.

"NOOOO! This cant be...!" cried Cherrymon as the attack hit him and destroyed him.

"A tree burns down if you throw fire on it" Birdramon giggled as she de-digivolved into Biyomon and flew down to Sora.

As Sora caught Biyomon in her arms she said, "you were wonderful Biyomon."

"Thanks Sora" Biyomon said smiling up at Sora.

"That was a fine display of power Biyomon" said a voice from behind a tree.

"Whos there?" Sora asked, worried Biyomon might have to fight again so soon in her weakened state.

"What you dont recagnize my voice even though I saved you two weeks ago?"

"Wait, Sora I think know this voice" Biyomon said.

"Who is it then Biyomon?" Sora asked.

"I believe it’s the digimon who said he was a friend."

"Bingo. We have a winner" said the caped digimon as he walked out from behind a tree in his black cape and hood. "So, how have you been?"

"We have been fine, but right now Biyomon is a little weakened from her fight" Sora said.

"She will be just fine, she just used alot of her power is all" said the caped digimon.

"Yeah, all I need is some rest and ill be fine Sora."

Just then a huge lightning storm appeared in the sky. Lightning bolts hitting the ground only feet away from Sora, Biyomon, and the caped digimon.

"Sorry, but there will be no time to rest" a dark voice said witch eminated from the dark clouds of the storm. "For you see, i'm going to destroy you here and now" laughed the dark voice as a figure desended from the clouds.

"Dont worry Sora, ill protect you" Biyomon said as she tryed to stand up.

"Your to weak to fight. Let me handle this, ill protect both of you" the caped digimon said.

The dark figure landed in front of Sora, Biyomon, and the caped digimon.

"Myotismon, its been a long time sence I last saw you" the caped digimon said to the dark figure getting into a fighting stance.

"You as well, my nemesis" said Myotismon. "Now why dont you just back away from thos two, then after I destroy them ill destory you."

"I dont think so Myotismon" the caped digimon said waving his finger in the air at Myotismon. "If you wanna go anywhere near them, your gonna have to fight me first."

"If you wish to die then I will grant your wish" Myotismon said as he lept into the air. "Crimson Lightning!" he cried out as a whip of red energy extended from his hand and threw it at the caped digimon.

The caped digimon side-stepped the attack and then cried out, "Wave Fist!" as he extended his arm and threw a shockwave at Myotismon.

Myotismon was able to dodge the attack quite easyly sence he was able to fly.

"Sorry, but your gonna have to do better then that if you want to beat me" said Myotismon laughing.

'Hes alot faster then I thought' the caped digimon thought to himself. 'I have to find a way to get him on the ground.'

"CRIMSON LIGHTNING!" Myotismon cried out as he threw another whip of red energy at the caped digimon. The whip hit the caped digimon in the side making him cry out in pain. "Have another one. CRIMSON LIGHTNING!" He cried out throwing a second whip at the caped digimon.

"You are SOOO predicable Myotismon" the caped digimon said as he extended his arm and grabed the whip before it hit him. "I knew you were gonna throw a second Crimson Lightning, if i let the first one hit me" he said laughing under his breath. "Now, down you go" the caped digimon said as he grabed the whip with his other hand and slamed Myotismon to the ground with his own attack.

"Your smarter then I give you credit for my nemesis. I did not expect you to..." just then Myotismon was cut off as he was hit in the chest and shot off the ground and twinty-five yards away.

"I hope you felt that one Myotismon" the caped digimon said laughing.

"Your gonna pay for that one" Myotismon said as he stood up. "Now its my turn. Grizzly Wing!" he cried out as he opened his cape and let loose a flurry of bats at the caped digimon.

"Gonna have to do better then that Myotismon" said the caped digimon as he jumped over the bats. "Now take this. Wave Fist!" he cried out as he threw a shockwave at Myotismon while in the air.

Myotismon was hit in the chest with the Wave Fist and was forced back five feet. Just as Myotismon was recovering from the attack the caped digimon uppercuted him in the jaw and sent him flying though the air. Myotismon landed on the ground, face first.

Myotismon stood up and faced the caped digimon. "Now we end this my nemesis" Myotismon said to the caped digimon. "Grizzly..." he said still facing the caped digimon. "WING!" Myotismon cried out turning around and opening his cape and throwing a flurry of bat at Sora and Biyomon.

Wordlessy, the caped digimon jumped across the Intervening space, and with a sweep of his arm knocked Biyomon out of the way while tackling Sora to the ground. Right as the caped digimon hit the ground ,one arm over Sora and his other arm over Biyomon, Myotismons Grizzly Wing passed harmlessly over them.

"That was low, even for your standerds Myotismon" said the caped digimon as he stood up. "Now have a taste of my GAIA CRUSHER!" said the caped digimon as he slamed his right fist into the ground. Right as his fist hit the ground a wave of earth spikes erupted from the ground heading in Myotismons direction.

"What the hell?" said Myotismon surprised right before getting hit with the wave of spikes and getting thrown 20 yards and into a tree. As Myotismon was pulling himself off the tree he thought to himself, 'so thats what hit me earlyer. Hes gonna pay.'

Just as Myotismon stood straight up, the caped digimon round house kicked him right back into the tree. After Myotismon hit the tree the caped digimon turned and punched Myotismon in the chest sending him flying though the tree.

"This ends here Myotismon" the caped digimon said as he leaped into the air. Aiming himself at Myotismon he started to fall out of the sky.

"Sorry not gonna happen" Myotismon said with a grin on his face. "Take this, TWIN CRIMSON!" he cried as two whips of red energy extended from his hand and threw them at the caped digimon.

The two whips hit the caped digimon at the same time and wraped around him. Myotismon then slamed the caped digimon into the ground with all his strength.

'Dam it. I didnt expext him to grab me with his Crimson Lightning attack' the caped digimon thought as he lifted himself onto his feet.

Right as the caped digimon got to his feet Myotismon cried out, "GRIZZLY WING!" and opened his cape to let lose a flurry of bats at the caped digimon.

The caped digimon was hit dead on with Myotismons Grizzly Wing attack and fell to the ground.

"Now that he's out of the way, its about time I destroy you two" Myotismon said laughing.

"Sorry Myotismon, but your gonna have to do better then that" said the caped digimon as he got up on one knee and coughed up some blood. "I'm not out of this fight yet" he said now standing up.

"You just dont know when to give up do you?"

"Guess not Myotismon" the caped digimon said as he grabed his cape, witch was now shreaded from Myotismons attack, and threw it off to the side revealing his face. He was 4 foot 7 inchs tall with shoulder length red hair and blue eyes, covered in gold linen cloths.

"Sora, I know that digimon" Biyomon said.

"You know him Biyomon?" Sora asked.

"Well ive heard about him. His name is Monkmon, he is a expert fighter using only his fists. The gold linen cloth on him is a sign of honer. He is a rookie level digimon who can easyly match a ultimate usally, but i thought he was just a legend" Biyomon explaned.

"Well Myotismon" Monkmon started as he tilted his head to one side poping his neck. "How about we finished this little fight" he ended as he tilted his head to the other side poping his neck again.

"Very well Monkmon, ill end your life if thats what you want" Myotismon said to Monkmon as they stared at each other.


To Be Continued...
===================================================== ==

Phoenix Skyfire: Well that was Chapter 2 to Hidden Destiny hope you all like it. By the way their will be even more chapters so stay tuned.