Digimon Fan Fiction ❯ Home For The Holidays ❯ first snow ( Chapter 2 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]
Disclaimer: Again, I don't own Digimon it's the sole property of Toei animation.

~~~
Chapter 2: The ghost of Christmas past

"Hey taka-Chan" I grinned mischievously wanting to have a little "fun" with him. "Yes?" Takato replied sheepishly playing along as if he didn't see through my intentions. "I have something for you" purring sinisterly, I motioned for him to come over. The look on his face was priceless. He was so naive it was adorable. "Nani? what is it?" this is the only time he speaks in half-Japanese: when it's to say: 'what? I don't know how you plan to seduce me but I’ll just pretend like I’m all innocent, so surprise me.' I planted a hand on his cheek and felt the growing warm blush spread across his face. He just stood their gazing at me lovingly with those dainty little puppy dog eyes.'Gawh' I think. 'I should take a picture.'
I would have to thank the yaoi god for what came next. My super famine uke was now on the verge of sobbing. It made me miss feeling the soft fingertips on the hand I had on him. He grabbed it and directed it over his shoulder. "I miss you"
I place both hands on his face to brush against his lips and smooch his passionately. Intense tendrils ran up my spine making me wimper. Takato wasn't far behind me. He had already hypnotized me into peeling off his shirt and mashache his earlobes with my thumbs. His soft lithe butt rested atop my lap. Ten minuets later caste kisses from either side landed on our necks and chests. Kisses plastered all over us. "Thank you Jebus!" I praised aloud. It was embarrasing but it sure light up more wood. I'm
bad to the bone and one smooth operator.
We ended up rolling on the floor giggling like school girls. Like I was looking up his dress or something. A private image comes to mind. Takato's hair was tousled under me when my dad banged on the door announcing dinner. "If you two are doing what I think you're doing in there, then you'd better..." he mumbled trailing off into the distance. "play nice you too" I heard a him tease. I wanted to go, but Takato wanted more -- and that's exactly what I gave him. After all if Rinchei saw him the way he was, I'd never hear the end of it. I think you know what I mean. Something inside possed me to reach down at his butt. I just had to strangle a certain part of his body. Altough I didn't, his short side burns stood on end for this. I couldn't control my hormones. I could tell Takato wanted to hold back a strong panting mania. His eyes widened deeper. Heavy bursts of cherry flavored mint steamed out like a tea kettle in rapid pace. We couldn’t be too cautious in this household. Mr. and ms. blabbermouths apparently hated our guts. If it were up to them we'd be the next pin-up porn stars. I bet anything that they were listening outside. That's why we needed to keep it down. I felt all the pleasure I forced into his mouth. By now those pale rosy-red cheeks were soaked in my siliva. That was by far the best night of my life.

~~~

An hour later mom sent us to the store for some soda. Takato followed behind walking slowly. “I’m so glad we’re back together!” my sweetheart chimes in suddenly with that all too familiar free spirit of his.“Yeah me too sweetie” I place him in a tight headlock to break the silence further. "Hey cut it out!" Wines The brunette. We continue gracefully across the moonlight hillside.I threw back my hair and tied it into a ponytail. Everyone thinks I look like a girl doing that, but I like my hair long. Takato can't get enough of it. That night I witnessed the first snowflake of the season fall in his messy hair. Though our hands were entwined, I just couldn’t get over this sinking feeling. These awful memories, for some reason, were clouding my thoughts. I started to feel a bad twist in the pit of my stomach. It made me think of all the little hardships we overcame together. The feeling made me stop in my tracks and hold the closest thing I felt safe in: Takato’s arms. I stopped in my tracks to cry on my best friend’s shoulder.
I couldn’t get over my horrible past. No matter of luck can let me rest on the miserable events of my childhood -- of my father. Of course my mother remarried into a richer family but no amount of fortune can undue my suffering.

It was a cold winter solstice evening. I played alone with my digimon cards while Rinchei and Jaarin were out on dates. They had already forgotten my dad. Mr Jenrya was my old man, not theirs; so who cared?
Shuichon wasn’t born yet, so it was just me and mom in front of the fireplace. My deck was the only thing I had worth amusement. My attention shifted to the package from the night before; the one for me. That cute little brunette boy left us two presents: one for my mom and one special gift wrapped box with my name on it. ‘What could be so thoughtful it had to be mine alone?’ I wondered. The Masudas knew there were three of us. So why not give to my older siblings individually?
Christmass wasn’t going to come early this year. I had to know. In fact, I had to hear his voice again! His tone is so cheerful and optimistic. I dialed the Apartment’s directory and asked for the building 4-a. “The Masuda’s please.” I noted.
"Hello? Masuda residence, Takato Speaking." I hear on the other line.
"Takato?" my nerves cringe. That's what happens when you're a five year old boy and you hear the voice of an angel.
"Oh Hi Lee! Wanna come over? You can meet hirokazu and kenta and ruki and ryo I turn to my mother beside me. "Have fun Hunny! Let me get your jacket."
"Su-suure I'd love to" I didn't exactly have good social skill back then. Can you blame me? I never hade a single friend before that. "Awesome!" he yelps exasperated. Takato always carried his heart on his sleeve. He's the sensitive artistic type with a heart of gold. Unfortunately some of my other neighbors weren't anything like him. I changed into tight hip-hugging black trousers and trow a scraf on. A turtle neck was in order. I thought back at all the friends he had; there were a grand total of five. I was going on my own date. His parents were propbably sapparoning. They were good people but very religious. I just didn't know the meanning of the word, not yet.

“It’s going to be okay honey." I hear my love muse "I promise” I regain my senses to Takato’s reassurance; I realized I was safe and sound. “Yea. Okay” I brushed myself off and wiped my tears. “Then let’s hurry”

~~~End of Chapter~~~

Note: I know that was kinda dumb and pointless but this shows that this fic is mainly on Lee's past. I might change the rating to M for later chaps so check in the section. Also The Tamers are just going to get their digimon in this fic.