Digimon Fan Fiction ❯ I Stand Alone ❯ No more... ( Chapter 2 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

A/N: I thought I'd try to give this a finishing touch...

Pushing through the bushes Davis swaggered back to the camp... his eyes barely drying off due to the fact he'd been crying. He sniffed trying to clear his nose, and then took a look behind him. Izzy was nodding his head talking with the other group as they had come out of the digi-port. Then Davis saw his jaw drop, looking at Davis with a saddened expression Davis immediately spun back around.

'I don't need their Damn pity!' He screamed in his mind, if anything he was totally angry with them... all of them!

Davis was seething when he got back to the camp-site... watching Matt and Tai, he made his way to the table.

'Damn them!!! Damn them all!!!' His blood was boiling, and he was fighting himself just to keep from lashing out.

"Hey Davis... What's up? Where's Demiveemon? Or did you lose him?" Matt sneered, Davis looked at him a cold piercing gaze... his right eye was twitching.

'Urge to kill rising...' Davis fought with himself, he wasn't about to let them get to him... not now. Besides Demiveemon wouldn't like it if Davis went and killed their friends.

"None of your damn business blondy." Davis turned his back to them, Tai was about to make a comment when he heard the others come up.

"Hey congrats guys! That must have been some battle."

The new Digi-destined team stopped in their tracks, glancing at Davis, who had his back to the team.

T.K. was the one who broke the silence, "Tai, we didn't really do anything."

Tai quirked an eyebrow, then spun around when he heard a cold malicious laugh come from Davis.

"Of course you didn't T.K." Davis got up and spun around his eyes glaring daggers at the team.

"You wanted to quit, along with the rest of you!" He spat... no point in denying it any longer.

"All of you just gave up, and I kept going. And look what happened? We won! AT THE PRICE OF LOSING DEMIVEEMON!!!" He wanted to collapse... the fight with Ken... he didn't even get his revenge. They kept him from that.

"Oh, no scratch that... it was more like I won! Not one of you even bothered to help!"

Davis felt like it was his fault somehow, maybe the reason Demiveemon was deleted was because Davis pushed him too hard?

No! They could have tried... they didn't even lift a finger to help. Not one!

"WHAT?!" Davis spun around to look at Tai.

"What do you mean Davis?" Davis looked back at the Digi-destined.

"I told them that I was going to stop him, with or without them." He looked back at Tai, "Guess it was without them."

"So... Demiveemon's deleted?" Izzy asked. He furrowed his brow, "Davis digimon don't die they-"

"Get reconfigured I know!" Davis said looking at him... "That's not the point!"

"Then what is?"

"They," Davis said pointing to the accusing party which hung their heads low, "didn't try to help me!"

"Your just being selfish." Stated Matt.

Davis shook with anger, THAT. WAS. THE. LAST. STRAW!!!!!!

Spinning around looking at Matt with a hatred fury, Davis tried to control his fist from just pouching him out.

"Let me get this straight...," Davis said pacing around pretending to think, "I come back... destroyed that ugly creature at the price of losing my digimon and best friend. AND-" he gestured toward his team, "THEY GET A PAT ON THE BACK!!!"

Waving his hands in the air dramatically he yells, "Oh, but Davis doesn't deserve credit! Since he's the ONLY one who took care of the Emperor's Nightmare Creature!"

Everyone hung their heads low, as Davis walked away. Grabbing his bags, he started walking away. How he was going to get home... he didn't care, because now he was alone... and he'd planned on keeping it that way.

A/N: Cruddy ending I know! Sorry... It is finished. I think it is a good side story for what could have happened. Who knows... I may actually decide to do a second story, or add another chapter should I get some reviews.