Digimon Fan Fiction ❯ Insomnia ❯ Takeru at peace ( Chapter 4 )

[ P - Pre-Teen ]
Kari couldn't believe what she saw. All the Numemon had digivolved, and into angels no less. They glowed again, the color of her crest., then her light stretched across all the entranced digimon. They all stopped their attacks, and the Angels went back to their Numemon stage. But too late.
TK saw all this, hardly being able to hold on. He needed to protect Kari. Almost all the digimon had stopped attacking. Just a little longer...
Kari saw TK collapse, he lay motionless on the ground.
"TK!! TK!!" She rushed forward, fearing the worst. She put is head on her lap, and gently shaked him."TK....TK..oh I love you.. TK please answer me!"
"I have you now my dear! and your little pets too!" said the dark angel."Attack!"
Kari shut her eyes, knowing she'd get to see TK soon. She hugged his lifeless body close. Then she remembered something once, that a digimon said a long time ago..
"But the Crest of Light and Hope are different." and then something Tk once said.
"Kari, you must have hope!" Kari straightened herself, she must have hope. She will have hope. Because without Hope there is no Light. She heard a blood curly scream. She opened her eyes She saw a horrible sight..
She saw layer after lawyer of dark Seriphimon's skin disintegrate, until she could see his innards. Then something warm touched her.
She could feel this incredible kiss, she closed her eyes, ignored all that was going around her, indulging herself in the kiss. She could feel her body tremor, and her heart race faster and faster. All thought and was gone from her. She was starting to get really warm, and gasping for breath, when this pleasure was taken away from her. She wanted that feeling to return. But as thought returned, she wondered who that could have been. She opened her eyes and gasped.
TK was sitting up, smiling.
"I love you too, my Queen.."
"Oh TK!" She grabbed his shirt and pulled him in for another kiss. After they were done, they blushed like crazy. TK looked around to see all the digimon staring at them.
"Ah..." Tk started. Kari put a hand around his waist.
"Thank you very much you guys." Kari said sincerely. They all slowly went their own way. TK surprised Kari my grabbing her shoulders for another long, passionate kiss. Kari did something she wanted to do something for a long time. After they finished, TK blushed and asked,
"Uh...Kari?"
"Yeah TK?" Knowing what the question this sweet now not so innocent boy was going to ask.
"Uh..ahem..uh..was that your.."
"My tongue?" TK nodded.. Kari giggled. Suddenly the cave ceiling caved in.
TK coughed. "Kari? Kari? are you alright?"
"Yeah*cough* I am."
"Hey TK? Kari? Are you guys down there?
"Yeah..Tai is that you?' Kari asked.
"Don't worry I have a rope." Said Joe. Joe's always prepared, thought TK.
They saw the rope drop down, and TK gestured with his arm.
"Beautiful, intelligent ladies first." Kari gave him a kiss for that. TK followed, but was having a hard time. Even though Kari's hope brought him back to life(aren't we glad!) and gave him energy, He was still to weak.
TK barely made it to the top.
"Wow what happened to you guys?" Ken asked.
"It's a long story."
While Kari was telling the story, TK kept feeling worse and worse. He was so tired, and now that he had nothing to fear, all he wanted to do was sleep. He was starting to sweat, it seemed so hot in the sun. His stomach seemed so soft and easily upset. Soon he could hardly think, and his sight was being lost.
"TK? Are you alright?" Matt asked, interrupting the story. TK raised his hand.
"Yeah I'm fine Matt." Then he fell over.
TK woke up.
"Hey squirt, you've been asleep for 16 hours, it's about time you woke up." TK blinked, He could make out Matt.
"Yeah well why don't you let me sleep for a week and wake me up then." TK was real tired. Matt got up.
"Some one wants to see you TK." Matt grinned. TK was trying to figure it out, who would want to see me...when suddenly..
"Hey TK! " Kari kissed him. "Are you going to be alright?"
"Yeah... as long as we stick together...now and forever, we'll be ok."
"Oh TK, you sweet talker!" and they kissed.