Digimon Fan Fiction ❯ Iris ❯ Iris ( One-Shot )

[ P - Pre-Teen ]

Disclaimer - Digimon owns me, not the other way around. (the song Iris is stolen from googoodolls, and i have to return it by 5 pm)
Authors Note - Kensuke, sweet. Kind of a Fluffy/Angsty story. (my first, first person type stories. I tend to suck at them, so i dont write them often.) same goes for Song filks. ( the song lyrics are in <i>these</i> which should be html, but html sometimes doesnt work, so i guess you get the picture.)

(Ken's POV)
Im sitting on the grass, leaning against a tall tree, its summer, and the digidestined are watching Takeru, Hikari and Yamato massacre a game of soccer. My head rest against the tree, the shade dances against my skin, coolness floats through my body, and i remember.

<i>And id give up forever to touch 'cause i know that you feel me somehow
youre the closest to heaven that ill ever be and i dont want to go home right now
and all i can taste is your sweet lies and all i can breathe is your life
and sooner or later its over, i just dont want to miss you tonight</i>

I used to watch you, i had so many screens, relaying your every movement. You were always a leader, you never gave up. I hated you, knowing that you'd stolen my heart, some kid that would try to destroy everything, i'd ever worked for, given a chance. I was dark, i was evil, i thought i was the perfect human being, but then i met you. You, so perfect it scares me, so beautiful i ache, so pure and untouched it hurts to look at you. I hated how you'd look at me with angry eyes, accusing eyes, no warmth, just cold anger. Id sit in my base replaying your image, i never wanted to leave the sight of you, i never wanted to go to the real world, where you didn't know me. where you'd walk straight past me and not recognise me.
I hated what i could not have.

<i>and i dont want the world to see me
coz i dont think they'd understand
when everything's made to be broken
i just want you to know who i am</i>

You saved me, you forgave me though id never forgive myself. You held me and accepted me when I finally broke down. How could you love such a monster? How could you smile with those eyes filled with compassion? I struggled to live on. I did such horrible things, i was a monster. I still am, no matter how much i change, the Kaiser is still in me. Somewhere in me there is the capacity to do great evil. I wish that one day Id look in the mirror with out feeling useless, a burden to everyone i know and love.

"Ken chan!" My eyes drift open at the sound of that caressing sultry voice. Eyes like pools of chocolate filled with warmth and feeling bore into mine, as he kneels by me. Why dont they register the disgust and hate they should? Why doesn't he hate me?
His warm hands grasps mine and he pulls me up to my feet. His dark mahogany coloured hair drifts into his eyes as he holds me close, I have to push it away. His hair is so silky and soft, he blushes slightly. How could i have ever thought to make this beautiful person a snivelling wreck? A wave of self loathing washes over me. His eyes take a more worried look and pulls me even closer. Unable to control myself I wrap my arms around this heavenly creature which has come to save me. He plants kisses on my neck and i find the resolve to return them.
I hate myself, i can never stop that, but he makes it all worth while.


(Daisuke's POV)
<i>and you cant fight the tears that aint coming
or the moment of truth in your lies
when everything feels like the movies
yeah you bleed just to know your alive</i>

He's been sitting alone again. He sits so still you could almost forget he was there. Sitting there, staring at nothing, I wonder what goes through his head when hes like that. I feel pity and love for this lost little boy who has been forgiven but wont forgive himself. I call his name and fall to my knees as I see the pain he usually hides away, even from me. Taking his hand, his small pale delicate hand, i pull this beautiful creature to me. Just when I think he'd pull away and run, he brushes aside my hair, fascinated by it. His arms find themselves around my neck and e hangs onto me like his life depends on it. In a way it does. He's so lonely, even when his in a crowd. How can I prove to this boy that he is my everything? Kisses like little rain drops, I put on his neck, and am surprised when he responds, capturing my mouth with his. I wrap my arms around him, I have to make him safe.

We end up laying on the grass, me leaning his lithe frame, the digidestined forgotten, though surely they haven't forgotten us, I can catch glimpses of Miyako pointing and mouth 'Kawaii" at me. But I put that behind me. All that is important is Ken, Ken and making his life livable.

(Third Person POV)

The two boys stood together, hands clasped together, as they kissed long and deep. The red head lifted a hand and cupped Ken's jaw.
"I love you, Ken chan." He said softly his chocolate eyes over flowing with love. The indigo haired genius swallowed, and blinked rapidly, a single tear rolled out of his eye and he turned his head to hide it. Daisuke kissed the tear, taking its saltiness off of Kens alabaster skin. Ken leaned against the other, his thoughts on nothing but holding this time forever in his mind, making each second last forever.
"I love you too Dais." He whispered so quietly that Daisuke almost didn't hear. The red head grinned and put an arm around the taller boy's neck, pulling him even closer, kissing him with a passion.

************
Short i know
but oh so sweet
love Bella