Digimon Fan Fiction ❯ Life Beyond Death ❯ Every Ending Has A Brand New Beggining ( Chapter 1 )

[ P - Pre-Teen ]
Akai: Hi Hi peoples!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ^-^

Kuroi: Welcome to our ^First^ Digimon story 'Life Beyond Death' ^-^

Akai: For some odd reason all this came to me when I was swimming,Kuroi just helped me along.

Kuroi: >.> you wouldn't have even writen it if it weren't for me!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Akai: ^.^;;;;;;;;;;;;;;; ehehehehheehehehheheheheh sorry Kuroi.

Kuroi: ^_________^ glad to see that you appreciate me.

Akai: -.- yeah whatever.

Kuroi: X.X your an evil person. are you suuuuuuuuuuuuuurrrrrrrreeeee that your a Hikari?

Akai: -.- are you sure your a Yami?

Kuroi: no, im a swedish turkey wannabe!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Akai: >.> you saw the eppie of digimon this morning didn't you?

Kuroi: *.* of course dear hikari!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I LOVE THAT EPPIE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Akai: i wish they would just leave Sora with datamon SHE DOES NOT DESERVE YAMA-KUN HE IS WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAYYYYYYYYYY TOOOOOOO GOOD FOR HER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Kuroi: mhm!! Tai is the one for him!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ^_____________^

Akai: well enough ranting!!!!!! to the disclaimer and other stuff!!!!!!!
######################################

Disclaimer:

Akai: Do you THINK i own digimon?

Kuroi: {mumbles} with an attitude like that you could.

Akai: -.-;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;; I HEARD THAT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Kuroi: ok ok! we don't own it!!!!!!!!!!!!
########################################
Title: Life Beyond Death
By: Akai Tenshi and Kuroi Kokoro
Rating: PG-PG13

Sum.: Takuya Kanbara, Was killed on the day before his 13th birthday, when he was caught in the line of fire when police try to stop the robbers from excaping. Takuya Dies thinking hes unloved and resented by all...............until he meets Kouji an angel trying to earn his wings by assisting Takuya with coping with his death. But what happens when they both earn so much more from eachother?
########################################
Warnings: Extreme OCC on Takuya's part and a mild bit on Kouji's part.
Shonen-ai that means boy x boy romance ^________^
########################################

Chapter one: Every Ending Has A Brand New Beggining.
Date: 7-09-04 {ff.net}
########################################

You know how those people that came back from the dead say they saw their whole life pass by their eyes? Well, mine didn't. All I saw was my death in slow motion. The bullets flying twards me, The piercing pain in my side and my arms. The crimson liquid exploding from the bullet wounds. The shouting of the people in the area. A lot of people were freaking out.

I could tell I was going to die.

It was over for me.

But im not scared.

No one cares cept' for my brother he might care a little bit.

My family barely knows I exists.

My mom could care less about me because she has her 'precious Shinya' with her.

And My brother, I've always been unsure about him, The way he acts at times he could careless only using me so that he wouldn't get into trouble. But then again other times we were unceperateable just about.

Oh its such a tragic life i've lead! psh... whatever

And the moral of my story is: People are so lucky to be loved, when unloved they grow bitter and cold and could careless about every thing all the way to the end.

And this so called ''Tragedy'' occured 3 days ago.

Im standing in the back of the tent watching all these people who half have never met me lie through their teeth!

"Takuya Kanbara was only 12 when he was taken from the realm of the living"

I heard the preacher say.

"And I am sure that he will be missed by all his family."

Heh. Did I detect a bit of sarcasm in that last statement?

Of cource I did.

No one cares about me.

I felt something tap on my shoulder.

I turn around to see a boy about my age wearing a bandana over a mess of black-ish blue-ish hair.

"Erm...uh..Hi are you Takuya Kanbara?" he asked me, I could tell he was uncertain by his tone of voice.

"Yep. That would be me." I say

"And you are?"

"Oh I'm sorry my name is Kouji Minamoto." he says.

"If you don't mind me asking, How can you see me?"


"Well thats an easy one i'm a ghost like you i was assigned here to help you to cope with your death." Kouji replyed.

"Cope? Cope?! whats there to cope about?! I died! no one cared! Im dead and thats the end of it!!" I yelled with pearl-white tears forming in my eyes.

Kouji smiled.

"Don't worry its over now."

"Heh. I guess you're right my life is over. theres nothing left."

Kouji's smile broke out into a grin.

"Your life in 'this' world is over. but you still have a whole afterlife to plan for."

I blinked and smiled back.

"Afterlife huh? it theres lots of food count me in!!" I shouted then Kouji and I broke out into fits of laughter.

"Now to close things down here is Takuya's brother Shinya."
said Mr. Preacher.

I watched as my brother slowly made his way twards the front of the tent, by my coffin, his face was streaked with tearstains.

"I Wish big brother didn't have to die. I was always a total brat and got him into trouble and i never even got to tell him that I loved him. Every time I got him into trouble i thought that he hated me." Shinya said barely above a whisper.

I was shocked. I may have been upset with him but I could never hate him! I feel my cheeks heat up and I realize im crying.


"But then again for an odd reason I know he doesn't. I also with he wouldn't have died when he did because the next day was his 13th birthday." Then Shinya burst into tears and slowly walked back to his seat.

My few tears turned into sobs.

But then I felt arms wrap around me and pull me into a hug.

"Its ok Takuya" Kouji whispered into my ear while patting me on the back. " Just let it all out"

"Maybe I'm better of how I am now. Maybe I can find my meaning, My purpose." I say with my face buried in his shoulder.

"You know many people didn't have a purpose on Earth they found it when entering the after life. Im currently trying to earn my wings to enter the heavens." Kouji said giving me a blinding smile.

"Well lets go!" I say jumping up.

Kouji look confused.

"To find a purpose! to have a reason for being here and being alive.......well not so alive but alive still !!!!!"

Kouji Laughed.

" Well Leader Takuya where to first?"

"Um well you see I don't know yet ^_^;;;;;"

Kouji fell over.

This is going to get interesting.
########################################
End Chappie 1
########################################

Akai: So what did you think? is it good?


Please Read and Review

And No Flames pls

~Akai & Kuroi