Digimon Fan Fiction ❯ Lonely Wolf ❯ I feel helpless! Yasashii's wish for evolution ( Chapter 1 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]
Lonely Wolf

Disclaimer: I don't own digimon frontier *cries* But I DO own Yasashii and her spirits. I also don't own "I wish".

Chapter 2
*title appears*
Takuya: I feel helpless! Yasashii's wish for evolution!

"I got my beast spirit!" cried out Izumi happily.

In case you didn't know, they got to the forest terminal and met Seraphimon, only to be defeated by Mercuremon. Junpei got his Beast Spirit of Thunder and Izumi reclaimed her Human Spirit of Wind. Whamon took them to an island and they met Toucanmon. They took Kouji's and evreyone else's D-scan's except Izumi's and Yasashii's. Ranamon got her Beast Spirit of Water and attacked the CC! Izumi got her Beast Spirit of Wind and sent Calamaramon flying! Evreyone's got a spirit except Yasashii...

"Who cares Orimoto? Evreyone else got a spirit" Yasashii replied cooly. Izumi stuck her tongue out at Yasashii.

"You're jealous becasue you don't have a spirit!"

"That's not true Orimoto!" Yasashii snapped back. Yasashii walked off humming to herself.

'Why don't I have a spirit?! According to Bokomon, there's only the Spirit of Darkness left. Not much hope of getting that' thought Yasashii. Yasashii felt a hand on her shoulder.

"Hold it Mizu-san" said Kouji. "Don't listen to Izumi, don't let that get to you"

"Easy for you to say Minamoto-kun! You have both of your spirits! I'm the only one without a spirit!" yelled Yasashii. "Gomen ne Minamoto-kun, I just..."

"It's okay" said Kouji. He started walking away and Yasashii followed him.



"I couldn't beat them!" yelled Ranamon angrily as she punched the wall. "Owwie!"

"You're too unfocased Ranamon" said Mercuremon. Ranamon stuck her tongue at Mercuremon.

"I am not! I just got caught off gaurd!"

"Yeah, while they were calling you oban which you clearly are" replied Mercuremon smirking. (Oban=old bitchy hag)

"Nani?! Doushite?!" demanded Ranamon.



"Let's go!" cried out Takuya. Yasashii wasn't paying attention. She didn't want to go yet.

"Yasashii-san, we're going!" said Takuya.

"I'm not going" Yasashii said.

"Why Yasashii Onee-san?" asked Tomoki. "If it's because of your spirit problem, I don't have my beast spirit yet so you arn't alone"

"You guys don't understand! You guys go out and fight, protecting me! I'm tired of being helpless! I'm tired of being protected!" Yasashii ran off into the forest.

"Yasashii!" called out Kouji as he raced after her. Yasashii ran, blinded by tears.

When I wish on a star, with my pride on the wind
I'll surely be able to see a tomorrow that can't be erased by today...

Yasashii slunk down, tired of running. She was never a good runner.

I wish
Why are we here?
Please tell me soon
What we see isn't everything

"Yasashii-chan" Yasashii looked up and saw Kouji.

"Leave me alone Minamoto-kun" stated Yasashii.

I'm shivering with the cold, so I cover my arms with a jacket
Before I know it, it becomes transparent
And turns into hope

Kouji knelt down to Yasashii and tipped her head so she would face him.

"You didn't notice I called you by your first name" said Kouji. Yasashii was shocked.

'He, Minamoto Kouji, called me Yasashii, with -chan at the end?' thought Yasashii. Tears started going down her face again.

When the rain of the future wets my cheeks I remember
Be passionate, that day, that time

When I wish on a star, with my pride on the wind
I'll surely be able to see a tomorrow that can't be erased by today...

"Minamoto-kun, I'm tired of being helpless! I see you guys getting hurt, but I can't do anything! I wish to fight with you!"

"First of all, you're not helpless Yasashii-chan. Second of all, call me Kouji-kun. Third of all, I can't stand seeing you like this" replied Kouji. Yasashii stared at him. Kouji may seem alone and cold sometimes, but he is a really kind and caring boy if you get it out of him.

I wish
If I turn on a switch
I'll be able to fall in love
Until yesterday I believed that, it's a miracle

"Kouji-kun...." Yasashii whispred.

If I turn around I'll find your heart reflected in your eyes
Because of that, now I'm able
To think it's wonderful to be alive

"Yasashii!" The others called Yasashii. Yasashii realized how close she was to Kouji and pulled away. She wiped away the tears.

"Arigouto Kouji-kun"

When the rain of the future wets the city I remember
Shine, that day, that time

When I wish on a star, with my pride on the wind
Look, surely our small wishes will be granted...

"Are you alright Yasashii-san?" asked Takuya.

"Un, I'm fine Takuya-kun, thanks to Kouji-kun" replied Yasashii.

When the rain of the future wets my cheeks I remember
Be passionate, that day, that time

When I wish on a star, with my pride on the wind
I'll surely be able to see a tomorrow that can't be erased by today...

There was a rumbiling nearby and a Metal Tyrranomon appeared. The CC got their D-scans out.

"Spirit Evolution!" "Fairymon!"

"Tornado Gamba!" Fairymon hit Metal Tyranomon, but it barely did anything.

There she was again, being protected. Helpless. That's what Yasashii felt.

"I'm tired of being helpless" she whispered. Metal Tyrranomon started to beat up on evreyone. "I want to help!" screamed Yasashii. Something glowed behind her and she saw a spirit.

"Spirit...?" she muttered. She pointed her D-scan towards the spirt. "SPIRIT!!!!!" The spirit went into the digivice.

*Evolution scene starts*

Yasashii brings up her D-scan and her other hand went across her head and is in front. Digi-code surrounded it. She brought them to hr head and brought them out and put them together, matching the song beats.

"Spirit..." The Digi-code slashed through the D-scan. "Evolution!" Her clothes melted and the armor sticked to her boy. At the end scene, a trident appeared and she twirled it around till she held it to the ground. "Mizumon!"

*End Evolution scene*

A girl that had the shape of Sakuyamon stood where Yasashii was. She had a blue helmet with a long nose like a dolphin, the katakana water symbol on top, and short plainum hair. The shoulder gards reched out like fins. The arms were bare save for long, blue gloves that ended fin-like. The breasts were covered and the armor went down a bit in a V shape stopping just above the belly button. Just a little bit below the waist was light blue and the legs ended in flipper feet.

Bokomon frantically searched through the book for info. One of his blank pages suddenly had info on it.

"Densetsu no Toshi, Mizumon of Water!" Bokomon looked up. "But how can there be a second Spirit of Water?"

"What's a spirit of water?" asked Neemon. Bokomon snapped his pants.

"Bakamon!"

Mizumon pointed her trident at Metal Tyrranomon. "I finnaly got my wish to not be helpless anymore, now I'll protect evreyone! Trident's Submerge!" The trident glowed blue as three beams of water went from the tips to Metal Tyrranomon and turned to lasers before it hit him. A big hole was in his stomach now.

Mizumon then started spinning her trident around. Extremely birght blue light was emitted from it. All the oceans seamed to go into it. "Seven Oceans!" Seven beams of light was concentrated and then blasted out at Metal Tyrranomon, destroying it...

"These waters shall purify all that's evil" Mizumon took out the D-scan. "Digicode scan!" Metal Tyrranomon's digi-code went into the D-scan. Evreyone reverted back. Kouji ran over to Yasashii.

"Yasashii-chan! Are you alright?" he asked.

"I'm fine Kouji-kun, I..." she looked at her D-scan. "I got my wish at least" She smiled to herself. 'You have no idea how much you helped, Kouji-kun...' she thought.

Mwee! Second chapter done! I hope I didn't rush things too much...