Digimon Fan Fiction ❯ Lost Heaven ❯ Legally dead ( Chapter 2 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]
Chapter 2, Legally dead

Adrian sat in a dark black prison bus. The kind that would transport prisoners from Jail to Prison. Right now the one thing on his mind was what awaited him in Ragdon Research center

The entire place had a history of being like Area 51. It was supposedly somewhere in the desert outside of Ragdon. Ragdon was like a bustling metropolis with suburbs lining the outside. It lay on the west coast of the united states. It was a very good place for tourists and traders to come to it.

The bus eventually stoped inside a large canyon. The bus driver walked out and went towards the back of the bus. It had a large trunk-like thing at the back of it. The driver opened it and inside was a dirt bike. "Happy trails" He called out as he turned the bike on and drove out. "Hey wait where are you going?" Adrian called out to him. But it was to late. He was already gone

"Well this is perfect. Stuck out in the middle of nowhere" Adrian closed his arms. At least he was finally free.

Suddenly the ground began to shake. As gasmasked men began to poar out of slots in the canyon. They appeared to be doors. They all sweeped into the bus pointing weapons at him. "Come with us". Adrian got up. Suddenly one shoved him with his rifle. "Move"

1 hour later

The next hour was a blur. He was shoved by the masked men inside a slot in the canyon. Then one masked one placed a device on the back of the bus. He then ran. Seconds later the bus burst into flame as it exploded.

Adrian was eventually shoved into a large circular lab. To one side there was a very large tank. The water inside was dark lime.

One of the scientists inside looked over. "Ah here he is." Another one looked in the same direction. "Well finally." Adrian was puzzled. "Whats going on?" The first scientist chuckled. "What he doesn't know? You were hand picked to be the prototype for operation "Templar" Adrian was still confused. "What does it entail?"

The second scientist looked heavily at him. "Well basicly you are to be made legally dead" Adrian screamed "WHAT?" The scientist laughed again. "Thats why the bus was blown up. That was to be your death. Then they are going to place a decoy body there. No autopsy will be done. Case closed"

Adrian was surprised. This was not what he was expecting. Then suddenly two soldiers came through the door Adrian was shoved in. They grabbed him by the arms. "Now time to get to work. Do you have any questions Mr. Carter?" Adrian was completely confused "Yeah whats going on?" The man laughed. "All in due time". Then one soldier took out a syringe wrapped in a heavy napkin. He quickly prepared it and injected it straight into Adrian's neck. The last thing Adrian saw was dark blurring as he fell to the floor

The first scientist dismissed the two soldiers. "Well time to get preparing. Come on help me into the chair." The two scientists placed Adrian into a chair and stripped him of his prison uniform. Then placed him in a very tight black spandex outfit that competely covered him. Except for the eyes and mouth. "Well throw him into the tank" the first scientist said as Adrian was dragged over to the dark lime tank.