Digimon Fan Fiction ❯ Love and Friendship ❯ Three little words ( Chapter 5 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Love and Friendship


Chapter Five: Three little words


By KellyQ


Beams creeped alone the castle wall as drops of dew hung on a leaf. The Royal Jenyra family climbed in their coach ready to follow the other family. Lee looked back at his home, thinking of his friend and secret crush who he left sleeping in his bed. He wanted so much to say good-bye but Takato looked so peaceful snoring softly, his head turn just so, he hand resting on his chest, and his other hand just right above his head.


The warm feeling came back, but it was interrupted by Cathleen putting her hand on his shoulder with a smile. He turned giving her a fake smile.


**************************


The sun light tickled Takato's face as he slowly opened his eyes. He never felt so rested and warm, he never felt this way before and the last time he checked, the floor was not this soft. He turned his head and the first thing he saw was a folded piece of paper. Takato took the paper sat up and unfolded:


Dear Takato;

I'm sorry that I had to leave without saying

good-bye. I just couldn't say it without breaking down. I really

wanted to apologize for being such a jerk toward you. I had no right

to take my anger out on you. You did nothing wrong, in fact you helped me

me in so any ways. That's why I like you and I hope we can be

friends and hope to hear from you soon.

Your best friend Lee


A tear landed on the word Lee, he carefully folded the paper up putting it to his heart feeling safe. The door opened startling him for one moment see the same girl from yesterday carrying a try of food in her hand. Oat mail, shugger, milk. Once she got closer he notice that she had a red mark on her cheek. Takato can tell something was not right about her, the way she came in and her eyes where clouded over with pain.


"You better eat. I have to take you to Master Hirokazu."


"Pardon for speaking out. Do I have new master?"


"No. Prince Lee wanted to make sure that you are well taken care of. Now you better hurry and eat."


"Yes master."

********************


"I don't understand. Are you taking a new slave?" Kenta asked.


"He's not mind. I only have to make sure that he stay's out of trouble. Ah, here he comes now."


The door opened as Kenta turned around as his eyes grew wide with disbelieve. Hirokazu gasped too when he saw the the boy walk in. Takato stopped dead as his body started to sake.


"K ... Kenta?"


"Takato-kun ...."


Both boys ran up and hugged not even realizing that Juri had closed the door. Hirokazu smiled seeing that his slave was happy to see his friend.


"Is that Master Hirokazu?"


"Takato, don't you remember me?"


"I'm sorry, master ... I don't think we have."


"That's okay. But I have to run and take care of a few things. Think you can handle without burning down the castle?"


"Of course, Hirokazu-chan."


"Cool."


He turned and walked out closing the door gently. Takato blinked as Kenta sprawled out on the bed, his friend turned saying that he shouldn't be lying on his masters bed.


"Chill out Takato-kun. Why don't you just relax for awhile."


"Relax? How can you be so narrow minded? Your master will have a fit if he catches you on his bed!"


"Hirokazu doesn't mind if I lay on his bed. I slept with him last night .... I mean ...."


Takato just looked at him with great shock in his eyes as he Kenta covered his mouth with fear in his eyes. He didn't mean to have it slip out; and slaves are not suppose to sleep with their masters unless the master is really mean.


"Oh .... Takato please .... don't look at me like that! Hirokazu really cares about me! Please don't tell anyone! He would be taken away from me, like so many years ago if anyone knew."


"Don't have a fit Kenta. We're friends and friends don't betray each other."


part six