Digimon Fan Fiction ❯ Love Evolved ❯ The Erotic Pumping of Speaker Cones ( Chapter 5 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Love Evolved

By Lord Tarsisk

Soyez influencé-Be influenced!

---

Italic Text indicates someone's thoughts.

"Someone's speech…" As if you couldn't tell that one. Honestly, some people are just plain stupid.

--- Indicates a transition between different times, scenes, and/or points of view.

~~~ Indicates a transition between memories or visions (but same real scene and time and same POV.)

Well, I have officially started the more adult-oriented version of this story at www.mediaminer.org/ and you can find it by searching for Love Evolved in the title search. You should be able to do it. The story isn't too adult yet (only more gore and blood) but it should get worse-better!-as the story progresses.

As always, I don't own the subject matter, but seeing as they're not busy or doing anything useful, I will now take them from their holding cells and use them for my own "Emotional Reward." Just don't sue. In fact, any jumpy lawyers can stop reading this right now.

Again: As always: Be Influenced, and review. This is my hardest worked fic yet. I think I deserve a little feedback.

---

The Erotic Pumping of Speaker Cones

---

Hikari and Tailmon led him downtown, past the local swimming pool (where he couldn't swim), the arcade (from which he was banned), and the theater (which had a strict no-Digimon policy). They walked, and through a chance break in the smog they saw the pink and red sunset, beautiful.

They led him to the mall.

"How are you doing, Veemon? Really doing?" Hikari asked, as they walked in through the double doors and the reassuring calm and eager bustle of the shopping community began to set in. Neon lights, soft generic mall muzak, and talking; Veemon felt slightly relaxed here, though Daisuke didn't take him to this particular mall. Hikari led him down an escalator.

"I don't know," he answered. "Better, I guess, since Daisuke and I made up. He accepts that neither of us has control over how our friendship grows, that me Evolving was neither his fault nor mine, nor even a bad thing."

Round a corner. "He was actually pretty upset when he came back from Koushiro's today about, Erm, what happened."

Hikari rolled her eyes.

"And I feel better about… about us. I know you don't want to date a Digimon, that's fine. I know you don't like me, that's also fine."

Hikari sighed, and said, "Cheer up. We're here."

Veemon looked from her face to the doors they now faced. Tailmon went ahead and held open the door for them. Immediately green and red lights bathed his body, and pumping bass drowned his ears-Hikari smiled, and pulled him inside. Veemon stared in wonder at this new place-he'd considered nightclubs to be taboo, for some reason, but now he couldn't remember why.

A large, colored floor made up the bulk of the room. A bar was at the far side, and several lonely teenagers seemed desperate to drown their sorrows-or drown in them. Lining the walls were stools, black with leather seats.

In towards the middle, on a raised platform, was the DJ's seat, and mixing board. Right in front of them was the admission attendant. Hikari went to pay the attendant, but Veemon held her hand back, saying, "At least let Daisuke pay for this," as he took some money from his pouch.

Hikari smiled, and submitted. Veemon looked around: everywhere, there were young humans, all dancing to the very rhythmic music. Lights pulsed to the beat, and for a brief moment his senses were overwhelmed; the light, the sound, and the smell-human hormones were everywhere.

He relaxed, but still kept close to Hikari as she and Tailmon walked up to the bar. They ordered soda, and Daisuke paid. Everywhere, teenage boys danced with teenage girls-and Hikari seemed anxious to join in. He gathered his courage, and was about to ask a silly question when he noticed something that threatened everything. He gave up.

"You go ahead, Hikari. I'd just step on your feet."

"You sure?" Hikari asked, but Veemon insisted, so she asked, "Are you comfortable?"

"Yeah. I'll sit with Tailmon."

The DJ switched tracks, and Hikari smiled at him and went off to join the crowds, looking for some cute guys.

Veemon sighed, looking into his glass of cola. He would've loved to dance with Hikari, and he was certainly smart enough to avoid stepping on her feet. As he watched the teens here, they all seemed to naturally take up position behind or in front of their-mates?-and the dancing they did was rather erotic in nature.

And while Veemon would've jumped at the chance to dance with Hikari, than was the problem-Hikari was nearly three feet taller than he was, and he would've had to jump just to reach her shoulders. He sighed, and Daisuke bought another soda.

At least Hikari was enjoying herself. He watched as she shook with another guy, then as the song ended she left him and went looking for another guy.

The music pulsed, and he looked over at Tailmon, who'd sat down on the stool next to him. She eyed him, and smiled-and all at once, Veemon smiled, truly smiled, for the first time in a long time.

Tailmon seemed about his height. He hopped down off the stool, and guided Tailmon to an empty part of the dance floor, near Hikari. He paused, not knowing what to do-he watched some of the other guys there. Should he just copy them?

Curiously, he spread his feet slightly to gain some balance, watched for a few beats, then took a deep breath and bent his knees-

BAM! He was on the floor. Thankfully, only Tailmon noticed, and as he blushed, she smiled, and helped him to his feet. She moved in front of him, with her back to his front, and offered him one piece of advice: "Don't think, Veemon. Feel."

And she dropped to her knees, a much more controlled motion, much more fluid than his-her butt bumped his crotch, and he didn't know if he should apologize; but she didn't seem offended. For a few seconds, he watched her.

He soon relaxed, closed his eyes, and with a deep breath he dropped with Tailmon. Her knees brushed up against his thighs, she moved his hands to her side, holding on, and they stood in unison, and Veemon sighed a great sigh of relief.

He asked, "How was that?"

Tailmon responded with more, putting a hool-a-hoop action into her next drop, sliding her back across his inner thighs.

The song changed. Tailmon clasped hands above her head, and Veemon put his hands on her sides, and-he could only describe it as humping. But Tailmon didn't seem to care, so neither did he.

He looked up, and saw Hikari; she smiled and winked at him. Then he closed his eyes, felt Tailmon's body mold with his, and danced; He felt something cold, and round, against his tail.

At the same time, he felt her tail brush against his own-he guessed, in some corner of his mind, that the cold round object was her Ring of Power. Then he gasped, and his legs nearly gave out-the base of her tail went between his legs, rubbing his crotch.

He took a deep breath but dropped and swiveled and hool-a-hooped along with her, and soon he enjoyed her tail there. It wrapped around his tail, and they were locked, and for once, Veemon was totally happy in this foreign environment.

The music pounded his eardrums, and he loved it; the colorful lights shone through his eyelids, and he loved it; and Tailmon's fur rubbed against his skin, and he loved the silky feeling against his skin.

And it wasn't sexual-certainly erotic, but not sexual. It offered Veemon a simpler release to his pent up stress.

The music ended, while the DJ had to use the facilities. The dancers quickly raced for seats, like a game of musical chairs. Veemon and Tailmon paused, not wanting to let go-his hands held her and her held him-but in the end, the need for three seats side by side by side won out, and they were lucky. Hikari joined them, and Daisuke bought some more drinks. The generic pop muzak filtered through the crowd.

---

Hikari watched Veemon smile as he looked into his drink.

"So, Veemon. Having fun?"

He nodded. She caught him stealing glimpses of Tailmon, and Hikari smiled in turn. She hoped that Tailmon wouldn't mind the attention, but Hikari had to rid his system of her.

~~~

"Tailmon, I need to ask a favor of you."

~~~

She only hoped Veemon wasn't stealing glimpses of her while she was looking at something else.

Hikari tapped her fingers on her glass, where was that DJ? She looked around, and with a certain satisfaction notices that most of the others were getting anxious. Maybe that was just what he wanted.

A voice behind her made them jump.

"Hey."

"Daisuke!" Hikari chirped, whipping around. "Don't do that!"

He smiled. "Sorry. I didn't know you three were here-I didn't think someone like yourself would know about places like this."

Applause. The DJ appeared from nowhere, blasting them all with loud, low bass.

Hikari looked at Daisuke. "I've been dancing here for months."

The dance floor began filling again.

He snorted. "Probably been wasting you time."

Tailmon and Veemon watched with baited breath. Hikari smirked. "Care to back up that mouth of yours?"

"You're on."

---

Daisuke had frequented dance clubs like this one, and he suspected that Hikari had as well, but they hadn't met up before. So it was more awkward than it should've been, had it been some unknown instead of a good friend, or for Daisuke a fantasy.

He remembered his words to Veemon, his promise, as Hikari leaned back on his body, her back to his front. Her butt moved against his crotch, and he wondered if Veemon felt similar inhibitions when dancing with Tailmon.

Not that he'd been spying on them-but when he'd noticed the three here…

She's just some girl, he thought hard to himself, as she started moving to the music, dancing to the beat on Daisuke's body. He closed his eyes and concentrated on following her moves.

She pursed her lips and brought her hands above her head, and as the sound pulsed and the DJ scratched his records he felt himself leave his body… he was just there for the music… he put his hands on her stomach, brushing the bottoms of her breasts…

Her bottom slid across Daisuke's thighs, and he was glad that he'd wore shorts, and that she had as well; her skin was silky smooth, and he remembered his promise and concentrated on winning his bet.

He had to admit, however, that she was rather good at this. He was feeling the dancer's pleasure, the erotic, non-sexual pleasure that one can feel when they're totally involved in the music-and Hikari was giving it to him. All around, had he cared to look, were couples enraptured with the sound.

Just some girl, he thought repeatedly…

Daisuke grunted as he dropped to his knees with Hikari, and with their timing, they rose perfectly and their bodies rubbed-Just some girl…

All at once he felt as if he'd been rash with his decision to back off… With Hikari single now, and his only true competition a love-struck lizard, he wished he could turn her around and dive into her lips and please her in ways she could never do all by herself… He felt sweat trickle from her forehead and neck, and soon her skin was silky against his, even more so than before… Not so non-sexual now, he mused.

The song ended, and Daisuke rushed himself to the bathroom after making the necessary excuses.

---

Hikari sighed as Daisuke left. He'd be back in a moment, he'd said, so she found her seat. She was ever conscious of Veemon looking at her, but she stoically avoided his gaze… she wished Tailmon would do something, but couldn't make her. Maybe her plan wouldn't work… She hoped Veemon wouldn't hate her too much.

Veemon sighed beside her, and she turned to see him heading for the bathroom, and he bumped into Daisuke as he returned-but Daisuke avoided his gaze for a moment, with an infected expression on his face, and Veemon shrugged.

Daisuke came back and sat down beside Hikari as the mass of bodies rippled in front of their eyes. Hikari sighed, she didn't really feel anything for Daisuke either, but she knew that Daisuke had had a crush on her for ages… She sighed, wondering if this was some devilishly wicked ploy designed to land him a girlfriend.

Maybe that was what Veemon needed-a girlfriend. She wondered if Tailmon was attracted to Veemon at all, then mentally slapped herself for even considering using the cat for her own devices.

But he needed someone, someone to take his mind off of her. Since she was almost certainly single now… she feared giving him false hope, and she wondered if she should find a boyfriend, or make up with Takeru. Even little Iori had a girlfriend.

She frowned. She couldn't help Veemon at all-she could only help him accept. And all at once she realized that this was her fault. She couldn't do anything about his feelings-he'd confessed to dreaming about her every night for days now. Ever since the flight of the Ouryuudamon… She gasped.

~~~

Hikari opened her eyes and looked down at the shimmering body of light in her arms… she felt her knees give way and strong hands keep her from slamming into the ground. Soon the glow died, and she recognized Chibimon, who tentatively stretched his muscles and all at once started screaming like a banshee.

Hikari cried, too, she had saved him, saved his life. Daisuke stopped crying and looked at her, at them, at him, and as she fell back into Taichi's arms she felt Chibimon taken from her grasp. Before she lost consciousness she made a desperate attempt to regain Chibimon and protect him, hold him safe, save him from the ghosts around her, but Chibimon, Daisuke, and the world faded to black…

~~~

She'd saved him, and in that moment she'd formed an inseparable bond between them. Veemon and Hikari… Hikari and Veemon… She found herself rambling, and wiped a tear from her face, looking away from Veemon as he returned.

Why was she crying? Here, of all places? All of a sudden her memory had opened a fresh wound of emotion. She'd saved his life; she couldn't stop repeating herself now. And it was her actions that had hurt him so. She hated playing god-trying to help had only hurt-she didn't care that life was preferable to death…

Suddenly, the song changed, as it had the habit of doing, and the DJ called out that there was a slow dance coming up. "For all the couples," he said.

And Hikari tensed as she felt Veemon look at her, and she felt his probing… but not only was she too uncomfortable to dance with Veemon now, she felt even worse for bringing him here. She didn't know what to do…

Daisuke seemed to sense her discomfort and pulled at her belt, and Veemon let out a great sigh and resumed consuming drinks. Soon she was revolving with Daisuke, slowly spinning on the spot with her chin on his shoulders and his hands around her back… but she couldn't stop thinking about how she needed to convince Veemon about how she wasn't right for him… help him accept… forget…

---

Hikari pulled her head from his shoulder and he wondered if he'd done something wrong… she wasn't smiling-instead, she had an odd look on her face.

She was looking for something, searching his face-he nearly brought his hand up to wipe it clean of some offending feature, when he looked into her eyes.

She was scared. Daisuke stopped revolving, and he was suddenly scared as well: had he hurt her? Was he at fault? One half dozen thoughts went through his head, one half dozen reasons for stopping and asking her what was wrong.

Were his hands too low on her back?

Had he looked down her shirt by accident?

Had he been too forward with this dance?

Did she fear hurting Takeru?

Was she afraid of Evolving Veemon, and losing Tailmon?

Was he even at fault?

Six questions, and six uncertain answers. He opened his mouth to speak, and she closed her eyes; he frowned, and her head tilted; he took a deep, startled breath, and she kissed him.

And at first, he didn't know what to do; so he was quite motionless for a few seconds, and he gave Hikari the impression of kissing a statue.

Hikari pulled back, again, and he surged to life-only to see her worst expression yet. Hikari let a tear run down her face, and she leaned in to kiss him again. Promise or not, Daisuke couldn't bear to see her cry, so he kissed back. Their mouths opened, their tongues met, and still she cried. A soft sob escaped her mouth, he felt scared now, this was his fault; all at once he knew he shouldn't have come.

Still she kissed him, still he kissed back, and still she cried. She grabbed the back of his head and pulled him closer, trying to pull his body to hers, but with the sudden movement his mind burst free from its stupor and he pulled himself out of her grasp, panting. Hikari wasn't smiling, happy, or loving him; her face was screwed up in an effort to keep from crying.

He couldn't stand the silence, even with the slow dance still active and romantically engaging the couples around them.

"Hikari…" he moaned.

She ran.

---

I watched you dance with him, and that was okay, because I could sense your discomfort. Heaven forbid I would wish to dance with the angel I love. I didn't let you, I have no control over you in the first place, but I allowed myself to accept. Willed myself to accept.

Especially because of the height difference.

I watched him stop your rotation, assuming some weird Human tradition.

And I felt my knees give way as you kissed him, and I knew it was the most common Human tradition. I certainly can't blame you, despite how much I want to. I can't own you, and in the end I can only let you go-not that I'd have much control over you to begin with.

Even so, as I struggled to accept, I still felt the sharp blade slice into my chest, and cold, unyielding steel cut open my heart-because that's what he did to me as he kissed you back.

I wanted to die!

I wanted to vomit, and assumed that I would later go do both.

And you know what the worst part is? He made you cry. I saw it; you pulled back and you were crying. Whatever he did, I'll find out, and make it right, one way or another.

Maybe I should let Tailmon go after him-it certainly would help her. She seems pretty pissed about this as well. Maybe that would make it right.

I still want to die.

And I want Daisuke to suffer, suffer like I do.

---

Hikari thrust herself through the crowd, and made it to the door moments before Daisuke could head her off. They both knew the mall by heart, and he knew Hikari couldn't outrun him.

Daisuke just didn't know why she ran, because she was only running because he'd kissed her, and he'd only kissed her because she was crying, and he didn't know why she was crying. He'd been decent enough-he hoped. He hadn't forced her to dance, and he certainly hadn't planned on meeting her here. Hell, Hikari was supposed to be at a nice restaurant right now, eating sushi or steak or pasta, at his expense maybe, but all the same…

And now he'd hurt her, though for he couldn't for his life understand why.

They turned a corner, and Hikari was trapped, a dead end. She was whipping around wildly, and seemed devoid of logical process, when he finally caught up with her.

She stopped her flight, and stared at him.

"Hikari…" he whispered again. "Why… What… ?"

He was at a loss for words. Hikari blinked away tears.

"He can't love me, Daisuke!" she cried. "He's a Digimon." In a quieter voice she continued, "I can't love him.

"I love Takeru!" she insisted, and Daisuke found that he doubted this very much. "I need him, but he doesn't love me back, and Veemon can't keep feeling what he feels about me!"

"Hikari," he cooed. "Calm down. Start over."

"I… Veemon loves me, right? I know that now. And no matter what I do I hurt him. But he needs to let go of me! He knows that Takeru and I have broken up… and…"

She looked at him, with sudden rage and anger. "This is your fault, Daisuke!" she accused. "You filled him with false hope, he thought he had a chance of loving a human, but I'll only hurt him. He thought a date would work! And I can't say no to him now… I need…"

And Daisuke understood, suddenly feeling very mad at her. He snorted, "You need to fake a relationship, so Veemon will believe you aren't available, and won't cry about you-"

"He can't love me, Daisuke!" she said again, and the crowd around him stopped to listen on their argument.

"-And you want we to be that someone. Right?"

"I swear, Daisuke, I'll do anything you want, just make Veemon stop caring about me!"

Daisuke's eyes narrowed. Did she mean…? "I though you were an angel, Hikari. But even I would never stoop this low!" His voice was louder now, and Hikari back up a step. "You can't accept that love is blind, and you can't accept that Veemon is perfect capable of both loving you AND knowing that you don't give a damn about him-"

"But I do care about Veemon-"

"Then what the hell is this?!!" he yelled, not caring about how some people gasped and pushed their children away. "You'd stab a knife through his heart, he'd never heal-just to make yourself more comfortable?" Daisuke felt the blood rush to his face.

She whimpered.

Then all at once, he calmed, and he quieted his voice, but his eyes burned with a cool, deep fury. "This is the dumbest fucking idea you've ever had. How dare you hurt Vee-kun."

Hikari put a hand to her mouth and ran away, and Daisuke didn't give chase. Instead, as the crowd of spectators dispersed, he sank to his knees, sighing and groaning. He heard a soft set of footsteps run away, and another run towards him-

Daisuke turned, and stared as a white ball of fur lunged at him, claws bared-

---

There it is, Chapter 5 to Love Evolved. I know that this chapter was short, but a lot will happen because of the dance, and it's a very important scene or two. I know I suck at describing how teens (horny teens) dance, and I'm sorry, but there it is. Feel free to use your own imagination.

How will Veemon react to Hikari's forwardness? And what about his relation with Daisuke? Can Daisuke ever forgive Hikari? And will Veemon ever get to love Hikari properly? I will post the next chapter as soon as I get a couple of reviews-not too much to ask for, is it?

© 2003 Lord Tarsisk (Not the characters, or anything else Toei owns, just everything else! Don't steal my ideas, or the insects will get you!)