Digimon Fan Fiction ❯ Love on the dance floor ❯ Love on the dance floor ( Prologue )

[ P - Pre-Teen ]

Love on the dance floor

Disclaimer: don't own Digimon, not the characters, none, damn.

~*~

He's so pretty, Ken thought. He watches Daisuke owe so careful. He's such a good dancer.

Ken only went to this dance because of him. So he could look at him the entire night. Ken sigh. He knew that Daisuke would never be his, never. He bite his lower lip. He took a small drink from his Cola. His eyes widens as he sees Daisuke coming his way.

"hey Ken, what's up?"

"Uh, I eh, I'm fine, you?"

"Couldn't be better"

"good"

A silent fell.

"hey Ken wanna dance?"

"uh No, I mean, I can't dance"

"Awe come-on Ken, I'll teach you.

Daisuke grabbed his hand and pulled him on the dance floor.

`Daisuke…"

Ken's eyes widens even more, when the loud music stops and a slow tune sounds through the gym.

"Daisuke grabs Ken's arm and places it around his waist.

"you can choose what you wanna do with your other hand"

Ken chuckled at his naughty thought.

"On his ass would be a good idea"

He joined his other hand around Daisuke's waist.

Daisuke nodded "Good"

Dai lain both of his hands in Ken's neck.

"Now just move with the music, our let someone else lead you"

Ken nods nervously. He felt Daisuke moving aside and he just followed.

"Good, your a natural"

"No I'm not"

"yes you are, trust me"

ken felt he was blushing all over.

He just smiled and looked away to avoid Dai's gaze.

Daisuke smiled to this and lifts ken's chin up.

"You have a beautiful smile, you know that?"

Ken's jaw dropped open.

"Daisuke slowly starts to caress Ken's cheek"

"I think you are really pretty when you smile like that"

ken started to panic.

This is what he always wanted to hear, but…..it didn't feel right. Some way our another he felt something was wrong.

"Daisuke, are you drunk our something?"

Now it was Daisuke's turn to panic.

"No why?'

`Well uhm….."Ken untangled himself from Daisuke.

"Ken wait Daisuke grabbed Ken's hand tight.

"where ya going?"

"get a drink, he answered roughly.

Daisuke released Ken's hand.

He really blew it.

Ken grabbed a glass from a wooden table. He took a small drink. He slowly walked back to the spot where he originally stood before Daisuke dragged him onto the dance floor.

"Ken?" Ken felt a hand on his shoulder. He turned around to face Daisuke.

"Ken, uhm………I uhm…….hope this doesn't ruin our friendship?"

Ken looked down and when he did so he grabbed Daisuke's hand.

"of course not" he whispered. He heard Dai sigh in relieve. "Thank god, I was so afraid you'd freak out entirely and never wanted to see me again.

Daisuke suddenly felt Ken's hand in his own. He looked at it and squeezed it gently. In the corner of his eye he saw Ken smile. Then He felt ken's other hand on his shoulder and a moment later it lay in his neck. Daisuke felt himself being drawn closer by Ken. He sneaked his hand around Ken's waist, still holding Ken's hand in the other.

Dai looked up looking Ken in the eyes.

Ken pulled Dai as close as he possibly could.

he licked his lips and now moves his head closer to Daisuke's, ready to meet the read-heads lips with his own.

And a millimeter before the touched Ken stopped.

"I love you Daisuke"

"I love you to Ken"

And then their lips finally touched.

"Ow god Ken's so addictive, and a absolute number one kisser", Daisuke thought

"Ow lord, Daisuke's a good kisser, Ken thought.

Daisuke was the first to pull away, not because he wanted to, but because he needed air desperately.

He breathed heavily. He looked into Ken's eyes. "God Ken your a good kisser"

"Your not bad yourself tiger" Ken replied.

Ken smiled and locked Daisuke into another hart searching kiss.

This time it was Ken to pull back first to gasp for air. Ken lay his head on Daisuke's shoulder and closed his eyes.

"Tired Ken?

Ken nodded slightly. "yeah a little"

"Why don't you spend the night at my place" Daisuke suggested.

"In your bed?" Ken chuckled.

"Of course love"

Ken looked surprised at this and then smiled.

"Ok let's go!" Ken cheered.

Daisuke laughed at Ken's excitement. He gently stroke his lovers soft hair and kissed him on his forehead.

"well where are we waiting for" Daisuke chuckled while he sneaked his arm around Ken's waist.

Ken shrugged. "Beats me"

"You bet I will" Daisuke joked. Ken chuckled as he also pulled his arm around his now boyfriend.

"Let's go" Daisuke whispered in Ken's ear.

And the two walked of, Off to a new life, a life that contained each other.

End

Well this was a quick fanfic I wrote in class. I hope you guys liked it and please tell me what you think.

And Beth, Thanks again for your support.